What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Are you saying American visa denial due to lobbying by some american citizens is proof? Seriously? You are not stating any facts you are repeating propaganda (notoriety etc etc, as if it itself makes it facts), I stated facts, that there is no proof and that investigation carried out under the supreme court under a very hostile congress government at the center have said he was not involved. There is also circumstantial proof, his 12 year record. There is also lack of any hostile statements etc he made for any muslims. ever. Not even stuff like ''muslim zehniyat'' etc that mainstream Pakistanis make and get US visas after. While many people keep repeating the same propaganda, it does not stand the scrutiny of facts or circumstances on the ground.

I've always said hang modi if he's guilty. In fact modi says the same. Problem is you guys are fully brainwashed by the ''muslim butcher indians'' image that you so dearly need. I oppose baseless propaganda though, it smacks of religious hatred.

It is really easy to brush everything under the carpet on the pretext of "religious hatred" isn't it? "We" guys are fully brainwashed since we happen to be Pakistanis it means under all circumstances our opinions have to be biased. Amazing.

It is really easy to brush everything under the carpet on the pretext of "religious hatred" isn't it? "We" guys are fully brainwashed since we happen to be Pakistanis it means under all circumstances our opinions have to be biased. Amazing.

You cant blame him if he has created this opinion based on the observation in PDF..... You spend more time here you would know

If you can not substantiate then its a biased opinion, period. And your weird self pity and tendency to put words into my mouth only show your first 'reasonabe' comment was just hollow surmonising and I was right to call you out on that.

you call burning 60 Hindu pilgrims in cold blood as irritation. Imagine a Hindu mob burning a train in Pakistan carrying pilgrims for Haj. Imagine Imagine Imagine !!!!

Dear bro, I think you didn't get my point, I said it in the basic form, and above means any thing above irritation, if you understand you can feel the strongness in the statement

Ms Roy is a very brave person. She tries to speak the truth and yes some of her statements about Pakistan have been harsh also. She is an award winning author and a campaigner and she tries to expose the hypocrisy in India and else where.

As an Indian she has every right to engage in her campaigns and it is good to have some counter to the vitriolic ant- Muslims screeches in India.

Some of our friends are confused by the paradox of the BJP/RSS love for Hitler and India's 'cosy' relationship with Israel.

To overcome the shameful reality that many Indians admire Hitler, and Ms Roy read out from the RSS book and in which one of the founding fathers of the RSS writes about Muslims - called it the evil day they arrived in Hindustan and then goes on to show his admiration for Hitler and mentions specifically the removal of the semitic races - the jews. That is you connection to RSS-Hitler-Holocaust. You can deny and try to hoodwink the world that India does not have this issue and with the PM coming to power on the back of these right wing facists (They call themselves that as Ms Roy pointed out).

I see what many of our Indian friends are trying to do here. Posting images of Muslims with the heil salute and a moulvi with Hitler. Well then also post the letter written by King Faisal to the jews and called them cousins and inviting them to Palestine to settle and found a safe home for the jews.

I and most if not all Muslims condemn those mis-guided a$$holes blessing Hitler, rasing their hands in mimic to the Nazi salute, they need to know the difference of being an enemy of a state that can happen for example Iran vs Iraq or Iran vs Israel. But to support the elemination of people for political expediency such as the holocaust is a disgrace. No Muslim can and will support or deny the holocaust.

Israel and the USA must know who Modi is and what is platform says about non-hindus it is akin to the Third Reich.

Modi is the hero of Hindus , even if he has his hands painted in blood. The blood is for the revenge against the atrocities that Muslims have committed on peaceful Hindus throughout history. You are aware of Jihad but I must tell about the concept of Dharma Yuddha. Modi is the Arjun for Hindus fighting a Dharma Yuddha ( War for Law) against Muslim occupants of India. A Hindu India is soon to become a reality - India belongs to Dharma - Hinduism , Sikhism , Buddhism and Jainism ...rest are foreign religions. They can live her but as subordinates with reduced rights.

( Isn't thius what you wanted.. lol !! Your biased mind thinks like that :ashamed:)

That's cool - But founder of Sikhism was born near Lahore which is foreign land for India.

That's cool - But founder of Sikhism was born near Lahore which is foreign land for India.

Sikhism is a dharmic religion , they believe in reincarnation , law of karma , law of dharma and cremate their dead and saffron is their holy colour.

Agree with you but with minor difference which India will be provinces of Greater Punjab

Guru Nanak is 1st guru and founder

Guru nanak did not create the khalsa. He was founder of the house of the gurus ,but not founder of sikhism or khalsa.

Sikhism is a dharmic religion , they believe in reincarnation , law of karma , law of dharma and cremate their dead and saffron is their holy colour.

blue is the holy color of sikhs if I am right. Not saffron.

Guru nanak did not create the khalsa. He was founder of the house of the gurus ,but not founder of sikhism or khalsa.

blue is the holy color of sikhs if I am right. Not saffron.

both Saffron and Blue are holy to Sikhs. Saffron represents the vigor of life while blue represents its calmness and depth. in Hinduism blue is the color of universe, unknown and infinity which is very similar to Sikh interpretation of the color blue.

I am not expert of Sikhism but as per my limited knowledge Guru Nanak is called founder of Sikhism - Don't know If Sikhs have changed it.

Sikkhism is monotheistic religion while Hinduism is Pluralism - But i know Indians consider it part of Hinduism

Roy claims the riots took place 'under his watch' but does she has any evidence to proof that NaMo deliberately let the riots happen? If she has, why doesn't she present that evidence in a court of law? Why does she has to repeat 'suni sunayi baatein' without any factual basis? NaMo has not been convicted by any court in India. Many Gujarati Muslims voted for him. And because some RSS member praised Hitler in 1940 does not mean NaMo wants to gas Muslims. :sniper:Arundhati Roy is just an attention seeking...... (fill in the blanks)

Back
Top Bottom