What's new

Anupam Kher’s speech at The Telegraph National Debate 2016

Look at the "intolerance" of Anupam Kher exposing the Indian sickulars.

It's time citizens of Indians of India show these guys mirror at every instance.
I Simply can not believe this "sickular gang" has been getting away with the crap that they have for the longest time in our nation.

Simple question: How is insulting India ok but not insulting your prophet?

Kaunsi manasiktha se jee rahe ho Thum Log?
Dho dala....:omghaha:

Rahul.jpg

Haha another conspiracy theorist Sanghi lunatic.:rofl:

Looks like I touched your nerves.:)
you have no idea how punjabis react when u touch there nerves (err) but still peaceee

It's time citizens of Indians of India show these guys mirror at every instance.
I Simply can not believe this "sickular gang" has been getting away with the crap that they have for the longest time in our nation.

I forwarded the link to many, only to realize that the video had been removed by the user already. :(

could you upload another link in OP??
The video has been removed by the user.

Mazza aa gaya yaar..........What a Speech.......! Maar li SCAM-gress ki......
The day rahul gandhi is becomes PM of this country....m gonna apply for foreign passport......
I remember in congress days......used open newspaper in morning....1st thing was a GHOTAALA (scam) 5000 cr ka, 10,000 crore ka........coal ghotaala.....etc etc......
My father still criticises 1984 emergency days imposed by congress, when he had to skip his trainig in singapore coz flights were cancelled.........!
People may speak shit bou modi......but HE'S THE BEST OPTION WE GOT ....PERIOD !

These High profile chu***s have started receiving what they deserve. It is a great thing that they have started receiving the answers. You bloody chu**as now can not get way with your bull shit. Ordinary indian has wake up. You will receive answers every where. Be it tweeter or face book or program. This remind me the speech of smriti Irani. How she destroyed fake Gandhis, commies and seculars. I can undesrand that how pain the would have felt in their @**.

Dil Gilshan Gulshan Ho Gaya.

Last edited:
Hats off to Anupam Kher for putting "Prestittutes, Fake Gandhi's Family Slaves & Pesudo Seculars* in their place. :tup: Expression on their faces was worth watching. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom