What's new

Anupam Kher’s speech at The Telegraph National Debate 2016

Suhel Seth himself is a sickular though who is being treated and being brought to line by many wise men.

Here he is thanking Mughals for invading India and gets schooled by Rajiv Malhotra

Here he is getting educated by Sadhguru about India.

A little disingenuous to say that tolerance debate in India is not political.

It is .

It started as Modi was being sworn in and increases volume everytime there is an election for exactly the duration of the election. Assembly elections are coming up. Let us see what drama awaits us.

It's easier for politicians discuss tolerance than lack of plumbing or jobs.

What I liked very much about his speech is that it is a big blow on the moral of those pseudo intellectuals. This speech has struck a fear in their hearts. Now they will think 100 time before opening their mouth. A fear will always loom around them. They will always think that somebody would stood up and question their claim. Now it is not a cake walk for pseudo secular . They can not speak and get away. A lots and lots of people are ready to question them. The Balance of equation are changing fast. Now it is not a monopoly of psuedo secular to say anything and get away because they are champions of secularism. Indian people have learned to question. Pappu was not allowed to speak in Delhi because his party do not support GST, This renaissance must reach to villages. People has the power to make so called celebrities behave properly . Did anybody notice how sane the dog Amir has become now? Now he says he love his country very much and he is not going to leave the country. Kiran scold her for making private conversation public.

Last edited:
I can download this and I can upload it in Whatsapp, but how to reduce the file size? Whatsapp requires only 16MB file.
There is already a whatsapp video being spread ,check it out, or you can reduce the picture quality to 3gp format using media conversion software and share it on whatsapp.

Many people circulating the video i think :p:. I got 3 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom