What's new

Anupam Kher’s speech at The Telegraph National Debate 2016

I know but when dealing with pseudo seculars u need to be more factual and less emotional.

Cut them and cut them hard with a straight face :D
But to fool masses only emotions and propaganda works.

Just like only by being honest you can't win elections. Our country is far away from that day when people will vote for politicians for his work. Untill then propaganda will.

And those who know facts has eyes closed.

Takle is the hubby of a sanghi lok sabha MP.
Its just coincidence :-)

Lolzz.He can keep barking like the bitch he is as long as he wants.I just like to call a dog a dog.
let me guess a** licker of Congress pappu or AAP kejru??

On topic.. after 60+ years of congress rule.. all these people likes of Kanhaiya who are now popping out here and there are speaking against govt saying intelorent... blah blah.... why now?? where were they when congress was in power till last year after 15 years of continous rule... he is f**cking 29 years old and still studying in JNU... such a waste of tax payers money..
Whatever wrong happening in our country in last 8 months, congress stooges were behind it.. from JNU during Make in India Campaign.. Award wapsi during Bihar election.. and last month Haryana cast riot.. from A to Z congress are behind it no doubt..

let me guess a** licker of Congress pappu or AAP kejru??

On topic.. after 60+ years of congress rule.. all these people likes of Kanhaiya who are now popping out here and there are speaking against govt saying intelorent... blah blah.... why now?? where were they when congress was in power till last year after 15 years of continous rule... he is f**cking 29 years old and still studying in JNU... such a waste of tax payers money..
Whatever wrong happening in our country in last 8 months, congress stooges were behind it.. from JNU during Make in India Campaign.. Award wapsi during Bihar election.. and last month Haryana cast riot.. from A to Z congress are behind it no doubt..
Haha another conspiracy theorist Sanghi lunatic.:rofl:

lol same can be said about u r comment here peaceeee
Looks like I touched your nerves.:)

It shows how just a handful of nuts who are in Bollywood like kings or whether in media like Charkha can manipulate masses according to them. Or take the government hostage.

Back
Top Bottom