What's new

Anupam Kher shares disturbing pic on Kashmiri Pandits and Twitterati’s outraged

Pakistan sponsored terror.

Fooling yourself? The only reason Indian army is in Kashmir is to suppress, humiliate, kill and bury in unmarked mass graves......

Whole world knows that....Yes, I know it is easy to sell terrorist crap as the situation in world is as such everyone tends to buy it but not for far too long....

As i said earlier...You don't have Kashmir even if you have Kashmir.....Just like a body without soul.......

Fooling yourself? The only reason Indian army is in Kashmir is to suppress, humiliate, kill and bury in unmarked mass graves......

Whole world knows that....Yes, I know it is easy to sell terrorist crap as the situation in world is as such everyone tends to buy it but not for far too long....

As i said earlier...You don't have Kashmir even if you have Kashmir.....Just like a body without soul.......
Indian army in Kashmir cause Kashmir is a part of India, nothing else... Sooner the Kashmiris get the better...

Here comes another victim of schizophrenia.

When we will ask for proof then you will say that you mentioned 'unmarked'. Well for god or in your case allah's sake don't give the same answer to every problem.

Not to counter blame your side but your claim of 65k people diying in war on terror is fake as hell.

sorry you are wrong your Islamic press of Pakistan has been feeding you that lie. for 50 years in independent india PMs have been Kashmiri or Kashmiri origin (Nehru, Indira, Rajiv.) I hope that gives an idea that India and Kashmir are part of the same. islam is the unnatural invader in this region. I am not going to say we will do this or that. I don't know what will happen to be honest. But, I am on the indian side. I regret the deaths of Kashmiri muslims, but will not apologize and will continue to support this if they are attacking indian army.
Indian army has never humiliated anyone, we are too professional for that. they rescued millions of Kashmiris during the floods last year.
You know what, Kashmir is already without soul.. Which is Hinduism. I already needs a new lease of life.

Kashmiris know the impact..
They are the reason for their own suffering including Pakistan...

India is almost like an angel born just yesterday....:hitwall:

You know what, Kashmir is already without soul.. Which is Hinduism. I already needs a new lease of life.

what? No one denies you to go KASHMIR and practice your religion but why suppress locals?

India is almost like an angel born just yesterday....:hitwall:

what? No one denies you to go KASHMIR and practice your religion but why suppress locals?
well all the hinuds have been chased out. Even in the recent rounds of riots hindu kashmiris were chased out. Although there were a few instances of them being protected.
Agaon no one is suppressing locals. The problem here is Pakistan sponsored terror to which there will always be some local takers.

Here comes another victim of schizophrenia.

When we will ask for proof then you will say that you mentioned 'unmarked'. Well for god or in your case allah's sake don't give the same answer to every problem.

Not to counter blame your side but your claim of 65k people diying in war on terror is fake as hell.

We lose thousands of people in WoT.....numbers include civilians, soldiers......I never said number is accurate........errors in statistics are definitely there but may be close to 50k deaths

We lose thousands of people in WoT.....numbers include civilians, soldiers......I never said number is accurate........errors in statistics are definitely there but may be close to 50k deaths
You chose to cultivate terrorists in 1979. You paid for it. Even now you are still cultivating them and your army is willing to pay the price. So what is the problem.

well all the hinuds have been chased out. Even in the recent rounds of riots hindu kashmiris were chased out. Although there were a few instances of them being protected.
Agaon no one is suppressing locals. The problem here is Pakistan sponsored terror to which there will always be some local takers.

Just leave Kashmiris alone....everything will be fine.....You're like a horse rider who is abusing the horse to make him run even if he don't like to walk only....

You chose to cultivate terrorists in 1979. You paid for it. Even now you are still cultivating them and your army is willing to pay the price. So what is the problem.

Keep the debate to topic, Mr. GAYMO

Just leave Kashmiris alone....everything will be fine.....You're like a horse rider who is abusing the horse to make him run even if he don't like to walk only....

Keep the debate to topic, Mr. GAYMO
It si on topic since the problems in Kashmir has Pakistan as its root cause

I did not say PA killed. The reason Indian army is in Kashmir is because of Pakistan sponsored terror.

The 20,000 people that were killed were civilians according to the Indian government. They also claim to have killed 23,000 "terrorists". You are conflating the two. And that doesn't even include those that have gone "missing".

They have killed 40 civilians in just the past week. But I see no tears shed for these people. It's almost as if they don't care about their deaths like do Kashmiri Hindus. Surely not in "secular" India....

The 20,000 people that were killed were civilians according to the Indian government. They also claim to have killed 23,000 "terrorists". You are conflating the two. And that doesn't even include those that have gone "missing".

They have killed 40 civilians in just the past week. But I see no tears shed for these people. It's almost as if they don't care about their deaths like do Kashmiri Hindus. Surely not in "secular" India....
these 'civilians' have attacked policemen (their own people by the way), set fier to police stations, stolen an armoury, pushed a van into the gorge with people inside because indian army shot a Hizbul mujahideen terrorist. I think I support my army and JK police to kill such people.

Back
Top Bottom