What's new

Anupam Kher shares disturbing pic on Kashmiri Pandits and Twitterati’s outraged

well all the hinuds have been chased out. Even in the recent rounds of riots hindu kashmiris were chased out. Although there were a few instances of them being protected.
Agaon no one is suppressing locals. The problem here is Pakistan sponsored terror to which there will always be some local takers.
I kinda agree with you but the opposition is also correct in same way (where the contradict themselves big time).

Kashmir valley or even called the valley is known to breed internal voilence funded externally trained by world famous ISI camps. This is where the seperatist come into picture. They sit in srinagar, part of jammu which is joined with indian sentiments and law along with the people living there. Seperatists keeps the state together and still keep the pot simmering.

This actully brought pakistans image where they are. They are synonyms with terrorism.

Another reason is china even doesn't support pakistan becuse when the case will open for Kashmir then they will be put in the column of plaintiff/acussed. So it wants to stay away the mess created by them.

The 20,000 people that were killed were civilians according to the Indian government. They also claim to have killed 23,000 "terrorists". You are conflating the two. And that doesn't even include those that have gone "missing".

They have killed 40 civilians in just the past week. But I see no tears shed for these people. It's almost as if they don't care about their deaths like do Kashmiri Hindus. Surely not in "secular" India....
Nobody wants to free Kashmir... Be it India, Pakistan or China. If there is seriousness from any side then
1. Publish a map of Kashmir nation.
2. Supporting countries like Pakistan and China cede their occupied territory to Kashmir.
3. Kashmir gets UN membership
4. Pressurize India to give up their part

It isn't difficult. Rioting can never create a sovereign nation.

To all kashmiri separatist and their supporters, what is the map of Kashmir they seek?

No thank you for acknowledging that the indian army needs to be there to suppress pak fomented terror.
Kashmiri civilians are Pak-fomented terrorists? I guess then anti-separatist Kashmiri Hindus are India-fomented terrorists too.

Nobody wants to free Kashmir... Be it India, Pakistan or China. If there is seriousness from any side then
2. Supporting countries like Pakistan and China cede their occupied territory to Kashmir.

It isn't difficult. Rioting can never create a sovereign nation.

To all kashmiri separatist and their supporters, what is the map of Kashmir they seek?
good point

Agreed. That's why I support a free and fair vote for Kashmir to decide whether wants to join India or Pakistan just as other states did in the 1940s . If they choose India, I will respect their decision.

Agreed. That's why I support a free and fair vote for Kashmir to decide whether wants to join India or ****
When you hold an election then you should know the territory first where the elections are to be held. Point 1 is what is the geographical entity seeking an independent nation.
Then govt of Pakistan and China should make their part independent. I am sure India will not have any excuse then but you guys need to take the first step if you are serious.
Let Kashmir be independent buffer zone.

Kashmiri civilians are Pak-fomented terrorists? I guess then anti-separatist Kashmiri Hindus are India-fomented terrorists too.
no sir, I did not say that. Is Wani Hizbul? yes. So he is a terrorist. And those who support him, which is a small secion of Kashmiri society. Kashmir is not just th evalley, It includes, Ladakh, Jammu, Gillgit baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and has sunni , shia, ahmadi ,uslims and Sikhs, hindus, budhhists and other animist practitioners. Not all are terrorist. The ones in P0K and GB are occupied by Pakistan and China.

Agreed. That's why I support a free and fair vote for Kashmir to decide whether wants to join India or Pakistan just as other states did in the 1940s . If they choose India, I will respect their decision.
cannot happen as the demographics have changed. This is a demand made by Pakistan and not kashmiris.

When you hold an election then you should know the territory first where the elections are to be held. Point 1 is what is the geographical entity seeking an independent nation.
Then govt of Pakistan and China should make their part independent. I am sure India will not have any excuse then but you guys need to take the first step if you are serious.
Let Kashmir be independent buffer zone.

I accidentally hit "post" before I completed typing. Please re-read my post, I edited it. I don't support an independent Kashmir. I support a vote for Kashmir to decide what country it wants to join, just as other states did in the 1940s. If they choose India, I will respect their decision (although I suspect they won't).

no sir, I did not say that. Is Wani Hizbul? yes. So he is a terrorist. And those who support him, which is a small secion of Kashmiri society. Kashmir is not just th evalley, It includes, Ladakh, Jammu, Gillgit baltistan, ***, and has sunni , shia, ahmadi ,uslims and Sikhs, hindus, budhhists and other animist practitioners. Not all are terrorist. The ones in P0K and GB are occupied by Pakistan and China.

cannot happen as the demographics have changed. This is a demand made by Pakistan and not kashmiris.

People who do not kill other people are not terrorists. That's my point. The 23,000 civilians I mentioned fall into this category. I'm not talking about people like Burhan Want.

Go ahead and weight the demographics of J&K to 1948 levels. It will not make a difference. The Kashmir Valley was less than 10% Muslim at the time of partition. Possibly less than 5%.

I'm SO sorry. I clean forgot. I'll get right back to it in daylight hours. My apologies.

Just remind me - it was about development in Kashmir and job creation, was it not?

I feel like such an idiot. :hitwall:
Yes it was about development and economic progress in Kashmir

Step 1: Hold plebiscite in Kashmir

That's the last step, before that vacate pak-occpied-kashmir, ask China to vacate their occupied part of Kashmir, remove all the people who settled there after 1947, then let us know..

Could you be a little more specific about whom you are referring to?

I read a lot of Kashmir related threads and news both on this forum and all over the internet, I have found many posters cheering when stone throwers or protesters are shot dead and ask for more blood of these people. Granted, stone throwing and rioting are crimes, but not crimes that are worthy of death and definitely not an excuse to call for genocide of a people demanding a basic human fundamental recognized by the U.N i.e. the right to self determination.

But I do now feel this thread is perhaps not the best place to air my grievances, the attempted genocide of the Pandits does deserve the right to be highlighted, so once again I do apologise if any Kashmiri Pandit is reading this and finds my post insensitive.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about this. There was never any question of 'other states' being given a free and fair vote to decide who wants to join India or Pakistan. This is a piece of reverse-engineered history that has crept into the consciousness of a generation that has become too lazy to look up books when false information is easily available on the Internet. Sometime, when things are less stressful, do please do yourself the favour of looking up the records, and correcting your impressions.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about this. There was never any question of 'other states' being given a free and fair vote to decide who wants to join India or Pakistan. This is a piece of reverse-engineered history that has crept into the consciousness of a generation that has become too lazy to look up books when false information is easily available on the Internet. Sometime, when things are less stressful, do please do yourself the favour of looking up the records, and correcting your impressions.
Joe have you gathered anything on economic development in kashmir ?

Back
Top Bottom