What's new

Anupam Kher shares disturbing pic on Kashmiri Pandits and Twitterati’s outraged

Hello Joe,

I believe you were gathering some info for me on another thread

I'm SO sorry. I clean forgot. I'll get right back to it in daylight hours. My apologies.

Just remind me - it was about development in Kashmir and job creation, was it not?

I feel like such an idiot. :hitwall:

Because only muslims can be victims, not the kafirs etc. From Gaza to Kashmir, muslims have been playing the victim card for years.

The issue of Kashmiri pandits can never be forgiven or forgotten
The killing of any human is a barbaric act and should be condemned, no matter what religion a person belongs to.

When you specifically mention a certain section of Kashmiri populace, it shows your bias and hence puts the logic of your arguments in question. Anyways, the killing of pandits was wrong (now who actually killed them is a matter of discussion and considering the way Indian government has been planning different massacres in their own country to gain world sympathy and to put pressure on Pakistani government, there is a plausible reason to investigate this angle) but by mentioning them only cannot lessen the misery ordinary Kashimiris face due to the illegal occupation of their homeland by India.

He is a little f***. nothing more nothing less. Bring out something unrelated to Kashmir situation, he is trying to get attention. Just crush these maggots and move on.
How is it unrelated? Pakistani and ksshmiri sunnies butchered 500 native hindus in kashmir and its not relevant?

He is a little f***. nothing more nothing less. Bring out something unrelated to Kashmir situation, he is trying to get attention. Just crush these maggots and move on.

you are very ignorant and obviously do not know anything about J&K. Wandhama saw Kashmiri pundits massacred by LeT sob's from across the border and Kher is absolutely correct in making people aware of it and not forget.

]

then killing of 90000 innocent Kashmir's will also not forgotten, remember that, our generations will remember that, and stop calling your country a biggest democracy, this is the democracy??

you can remember whatever the hell you want to. the days of of Pakistani terrorist sobs crossing the border to commit terrorism were brought to a dead stop and now you guys are just trying to restart it. How pathetic it is for you all to make a living by such heinous acts! What kind of worse-than-worm life it must be for people like the LeT and similar jihadi turd groups sponsored by ISI et al to prey on the misery of people to make a living! and you try to sigar coat it as some sort of bravery....Understand this: jihadi terrorists are rotting and future generations of these worms will also simply rot. End of story.

The issue of Kashmiri pandits can never be forgiven or forgotten
Why are you a blacky orc looking indian that tries to be jewish on a pakistani website? Complexes much?
OT: Occupiers get dealt with. Colonial settlers get dealth with. Oppressors get dealt with. Simple.

Exercise in violence

Step 1: silence or kill all that oppose you (Pandits and the peaceful)
Step 2: start violent insurgency
Step 3: wait until those from step 1 are forgotten.
Step 4: blame those that you fight against for the entire exercise.

Never forget who start the violence.

Step 1: Hold plebiscite in Kashmir
Step 2: Do not troll

How is it unrelated? Pakistani and ksshmiri sunnies butchered 500 native hindus in kashmir and its not relevant?

And yet the Indian government, according to it's own estimations killed 20,000 civilians between 1989 and 2008.

But I rarely hear about that from Indians. What happened to the civilians of Kashmir can neither be forgiven or forgotten.

And yet the Indian government, according to it's own estimations killed 20,000 civilians between 1989 and 2008.

But I rarely hear about that from Indians. What happened to the civilians of Kashmir can neither be forgiven or forgotten.
They were terrorists who were killed by Pakistanis

They were terrorists who were killed by Pakistanis

Why would Pakistanis kill the separatists you consider to be terrorists? They support these people in case you were confused.

Also, while I appreciate your faith in Pakistan's military capabilities, I doubt Pakistan has the ability to kill 20,000 people on Indian controlled territory.

Why would Pakistanis kill the separatists you consider to be terrorists? They support these people in case you were confused.

Also, while I appreciate your faith in Pakistan's military capabilities, I doubt Pakistan has the ability to kill 20,000 people on Indian controlled territory.
I did not say PA killed. The reason Indian army is in Kashmir is because of Pakistan sponsored terror.

Back
Top Bottom