What's new

Anupam Kher shares disturbing pic on Kashmiri Pandits and Twitterati’s outraged

Kher has become extreme right in his views,,,not appreciated.
I dont appreciate all of his views either, but if there is a grain of truth lets listen. We need to look at things objectively where ever it comes from.

People are entitled to their views and others are entitled to their assumptions View attachment 318052
True, thats why we need to only look at facts not opinions or views.

Indeed..He posted a right wing fake propaganda through image..
What is right wing ? Which wing do you belong to ? how do you categorize it.

Anupam kher and his ideology matches the RSS and modi type ideology

Where was Mr champion of rights Mr anupam when babri masjid destroyed and Gujarat riots killed more Muslims

Anupam posting shows he is one behind pumping the fuel on fire so people get killed on both sides so he open his black tongue against islam

I dont appreciate all of his views either, but if there is a grain of truth lets listen. We need to look at things objectively where ever it comes from.

True, thats why we need to only look at facts not opinions or views.

What is right wing ? Which wing do you belong to ? how do you categorize it.
See the context of my comment..
Now days every fact is termed as Hindutwa propaganda..
You can't talk about Pundit exodus,else you are a Hindu extremist sanghi chaddii..
Jai Burhan..

There are strict rules of posting pictures of dead bodies,etc.
Ohh. I thought the pics were less graphic like our Pandit refugees on roads and stuffs in deplorable conditions.. Anyways thanks for the info..

Guess I just have to google it myself...

so the rights of Kasmiries

plz also check the pics of kashmeries killed by indian forces

You talked so breezily about Kashmiris killed by Indian forces. Do you know the numbers, btw?

It would have been appreciated if it was Gaza or Kashmir...

Now it is you and your stupid remarks that is not appreciated.

It seems Indians, like their neighbours, also suffer from selective outrage. Let me be clear, I am in no way disrespecting the Pandits that were killed by terrorists, but it's quite telling how outraged the Indians on this forum are on the killings of Kashmiris from a certain religion, but I have seen them cheering and calling for more killings of Kashmiris of another religion. The problem of this world is hypocrisy, and it seems to be epidemic in all parts of the world.

It seems Indians, like their neighbours, also suffer from selective outrage. Let me be clear, I am in no way disrespecting the Pandits that were killed by terrorists, but it's quite telling how outraged the Indians on this forum are on the killings of Kashmiris from a certain religion, but I have seen them cheering and calling for more killings of Kashmiris of another religion. The problem of this world is hypocrisy, and it seems to be epidemic in all parts of the world.

There is no fundamental difference in mentality of ppl from subcontinent,all are stupid be it from any religion.

You talked so breezily about Kashmiris killed by Indian forces. Do you know the numbers, btw?

Now it is you and your stupid remarks that is not appreciated.
It's a share of view that everyone can have..
Irrespective the party he belongs to his objective to the post isn't lie.Rather it's factual.
Same people who has been condemning so called oppression by Indian army wouldn't even dare to take on this..

Last edited:
It's a share of view that everyone can have..
Irrespective of whichever party he belongs to his objective to the post isn't lie.Rather it's factual.
Same people who has been condemning so called oppressionby Indian army wouldn't even dare to take on this..

It's strange, but your level of English is just the same as a Bangladeshi idiot who calls himself @Major d1 . Your post above is a shambles.

Could you be a little more specific about whom you are referring to?

Who cares for genocide of Kashmiri Pandits?
Certainly not the terrorists who did it to them or the people who support them.
Indian liberals & presstitutes pretend it did not happen and name shame anyone who brings it up by calling them racist or bigot or sanghi etc etc..

Mr. Anupam kher shouldn't do this at this moment. Already lots of people have died. Despite all these all those favouring the cause of Kashmiri population should not forget the history( of kashmiri pandits) and people who are taking the cause of any side should be balanced in their approach.

Back
Top Bottom