What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

This guy was talking about Mi35 cancellation and making bets with @Zarvan with such confidence like he himself got a confirmation call from Russians..:rofl:
He is banned by MODS other wise would have loved to chat with him now. By the way MI-35 is just a start Pakistan Defence corporation with Russia would soon increase massively

most likely it came from france to the Ukraine after finishing a job then picked up a load from Ukraine and then went to pakistan via the stops it made. whats the contents.......tanks?? i dont think so because the first oplots that went for the trial went to a military base but this 124 landed in a public airport.
450790_original.jpg

credit: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/t-80...s-information-pool.268820/page-8#post-7633440

Last edited:
So, MI 35 were loaded in the An 124 from Turkmenistan or Ukraine (less likely). Why not Russia directly? Would have been very helpful in present situation..

I don't know but as per my source a senior retired P.A officer living very next to me told me about this few months back.

LOU recently signed even thread about that posted by someone on PDF.

And the person I am talking about was initially acted as a middle man in deal with MI-35.

Your source turned out to be dud.

Your source turned out to be dud.
People think anyone who has served/or serving in the military knows everything which is not the case..infact some military guys are far from current affairs of the military and have least interest in it..its the civilian enthusiasts who are keen to know whats going on.

People think anyone who has served/or serving in the military knows everything which is not the case..infact some military guys are far from current affairs of the military and have least interest in it..its the civilian enthusiasts who are keen to know whats going on.
Exactly....each to his own. I have no clue what happens with transport command but I enjoy knowing stuff from the fighter command....

Sorry MI-35 not MIG-35
Thanks God! :)

BTW, Mi35 have been delivered to Pakistan.

Don't you know Putin is a reincarnation of Stalin :devil:
Apparently, there is a LOT i do not know anymore!
May be not being active on FACBOOK anymore is the reason of my "lack of knowledge"

May be not being active on FACBOOK anymore is the reason of my "lack of knowledge"
:rofl:

Yeah facebook should be the real source, once on facebook a guy told me that China secretly delivered J-20 to Pakistan and that day I block him.

i think that is using for Nato Supplies, i saw same plane almost 3 years before at Lahore Air port As well.

Back
Top Bottom