What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

Oversea Chinese are not the elites.

The most elite Chinese remain in the Mainland China.

Also, the Mainland Chinese are much better looking those oversea Chinese.

In our eyes, the Japanese and Koreans are your long lost brothers, only the Chinese are the true Northeast Asian.
No idea what you talking about. In my eyes Chinese wanna be relate to Korean and Japanese by come up with delusional theory NEA superiority, howeve the fact disprove this so does the Japanese reject this claim.

The Japanese instead create their own theory that japanese relate to SEA, not Chinese and Korean. Now are you able to see my eyes now?

This Tibetan girl looks very similar to the Han Chinese female athlete that I posted above, because this is the typical Proto-Sino-Tibetan phenotype.

View attachment 264434

Beautiful! That's the thing about China --- there is no "typical" Chinese phenotype since there are just so many looks in the country. Varies from region to region.

Indonesian had their baby doll face too...........

0c3c0d03339020795347f0438c7cbb51.jpg

because this is the typical Proto-Sino-Tibetan phenotype.

Are Tibetans naturally white skinned like Northern Chinese? I've seen Nepalis that work at gas stations and they're quite darker skinned, in fact, VERY dark skinned. Tho they have the epicanthal eye folds common in the Mongoloid race. Are Tibetans dark skinned like Nepalis, naturally? Or are they as light skinned as Northern Chinese?

Mind you I know that Northern Chinese have extremely pale skin tone. In fact Northern Chinese are even "whiter" than White People. Literally.

No idea what you talking about. In my eyes Chinese wanna be relate to Korean and Japanese by come up with delusional theory NEA superiority, howeve the fact disprove this so does the Japanese reject this claim.

The Japanese instead create their own theory that japanese relate to SEA, not Chinese and Korean. Now are you able to see my eyes now?

Nope, the Han Chinese are more closely related to the Tibetans than to the Japanese and Koreans.

Otherwise, what do you think the Sino-Tibetan stands for? The Japanese and Koreans don't belong to the Sino-Tibetan family.

To us, the Japanese and Koreans are just as alien as the Vietnamese.

Last edited:
Nope, the Han Chinese are more closely related to the Tibetans than to Japanese and Koreans.

Otherwise, what do you think the Sino-Tibetan stands for? The Japanese and Koreans don't belong to the Sino-Tibetan family.

To us, the Japanese and Koreans are just as alien as the Vietnamese.
So what is up with the theory NEA or East Asian theory flying all over asian forums?

Are Tibetans naturally white skinned like Northern Chinese? I've seen Nepalis that work at gas stations and they're quite darker skinned, in fact, VERY dark skinned. Tho they have the epicanthal eye folds common in the Mongoloid race. Are Tibetans dark skinned like Nepalis, naturally? Or are they as light skinned as Northern Chinese?

Mind you I know that Northern Chinese have extremely pale skin tone. In fact Northern Chinese are even "whiter" than White People. Literally.

The Tibetans are generally getting tanned, but if they live in the urban area in the eastern part of China, then they will look no different from the average peasants in North China.

The epicanthal fold for the Sino-Tibetan is medium to weak, and the Koreans generally got strong epicanthal fold before the eye surgery.

It depends what type of white people are you are talking about, the Scandinavians have rosy skin and can get easily tanned during the summer. And the Southern Europeans can have dark complexion just like the Middle Easterners.

Here is the Non-European white (Nordic) race in China.

This girl is an ethnic Tajik, but she can pass as a Russian girl because of the common Proto-Indo-European ancestry (phenotype).

1.jpg

So what is up with the theory NEA or East Asian theory flying all over asian forums?

Very little Chinese members here wanna embrace the Japanese and Koreans.

Most of us are the supporters of the Proto-Sino-Tibetan theory, and we only embrace our Tibetan brother.

Where did you get any source or any support that viet iq is 99 to 101. The pisa test does not say anything about IQ neither China included.

Source: google "Jason Malloy humanvarieties"

Note:

1. He cites most IQ studies out there on Vietnamese.
2. Malloy sometimes does a "Flynn adjustment" wherein he will reduce an IQ test result by 2-3 points, or more. If you're familiar with the Flynn Effect, you'll know why he does it. Malloy often gives a link or provides the study directly, so chase it down to get the original IQ score.
3. He destroys Richard Lynn's scam: Lynn is notorious for cooking the books when the data does fit his "East Asian > White > SE Asian > South Asian > Hispanic > Black" IQ based caste system. That is, his racist fantasies. Lynn in particular always did this with Vietnamese: Everytime he encountered data where Vietnamese IQ was 110 or academic achievement was high he would say the subjects of the study were Chinese. Malloy actually tracks down both IQ and academic achievement studies where Vietnamese consistently outperformed Chinese Vietnamese, and finding nothing in the opposite direction, where Hoa outperformed Kinh.
4. "AQ" = IQ extrapolated from standardized tests, like PISA, SAT, CAT. AQ is essentially verbal IQ. Visuospatial IQ tests are actually picture puzzles. Verbal IQ is more important than visuospatial IQ. (Jews have very high verbal IQ and mediocre visuospatial IQ. East Asians have high visuospatio IQ and mediocre verbal IQ.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
As for China's IQ:

Analysis Of China’s PISA 2009 Results

The Chinese did not allow the OECD to publish data for the rest of the country and this understandably raised further questions about the situation in its interior heartlands,

The average PISA-converted IQ of the 12 provinces surveyed in PISA is 103.0.

Source: google "Anatoly Karlin chinese pisa score iq"

I never believed China, a still developing country could match Japan and S. Korean in IQ. I knew it years before I came across this article in 2015.

In his 2002 book, "IQ and the Wealth of Nations", race monger Richard Lynn claimed China had an IQ of 100, which was plausible despite China being so far behind the West and Japan at the time. Then in 2006 book, "Race Differences in Intelligence", Lynn suddenly claimed China's IQ was 105, i.e. the same as Japan and South Korea a mere 4 years later. I never believed it. He was essentially cooking the books in favor of Chinese to fit his East Asian > White hypothesis. Lynn wife is Chinese, IIRC.

Every country, group, etc., has IQ tests where the score is are 5-10 points higher or lower than the "average". The "average IQ" is accepted as "national IQ" for a group and is obtained from averaging all the known IQ test results. Not exactly scientific, but it is the accepted methodology.

Jason Malloy says he has found dozens upon dozens of IQ tests on Chinese in China which Lynn never mentions in his book, but Malloy doesn't read Chinese and is unable to assess them. I'm sure the averaging of all these scores would put Chinese IQ at well below 105. There are IQ test on Chinese in China that are in the 80's even. Having said that, I still think China's IQ is about where PISA puts it, i.e. 103. But then again, what if PISA was given to all Chinese, rather than just the official (Hong Kong and Shanghai) and hidden scores. Beijing only wanted to reveal scores for Hong Kong and Shanghai. Shanghai's scores were so high that the IQ equivalent was about 114, which makes me think it was given at only the more elite schools within Shanghai. And Shanghai is not representative of China to begin with.

About 7-8 years ago, an IQ test was administered in Vietnam and the score was about 101. Hanoi scored 106. Vietnamese netizens at the time said the high school where it was given was just an average school and not one of the elite ones. But then again, Hanoi is not representative of Vietnam to begin with. Yet had it been given at a Hanoi elite school, then the score would have been higher still--but even less valid since it would be even less representative.

Below concern PISA 2012, not 2009.
China is Cheating the World Student Rankings System

Enough is enough: Beijing must supply national data to assessors and not simply the results of a small minority of elite students
By David Stout
Dec. 04, 2013

The OECD’s Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) exams are held every three years. Coming first and third respectively in the 2012 exams are the Chinese cities of Shanghai and Hong Kong.

Shanghainese and Hong Kong students are much better educated than those elsewhere in China. Slate quoted the Brookings Institution’s Tom Loveless as saying that “About 84 percent of Shanghai high school graduates go to college, compared to 24 percent nationally.” In addition, Loveless points out that affluent Shanghainese parents will spend large sums on extra tuition for the children — paying fees that far exceed what an average worker makes in a year.

Source: Time magazine online. google "David Stout chinese pisa score cheating"

Shanghai and Hong Kong are simply not representative, not unlike how Hanoi scored an IQ of 106 about 7-8 years ago. On the other hand, in PISA 2003, Vietnamese Australians outperformed Chinese Australians by a little, giving Vietnamese Australians IQ/AQ of 109.2 (Source: Jason Malloy, Human Varieties). The corresponding Chinese Australian PISA score had the IQ equivalent of about 107 or 108.

Hanoi is not representative of Vietnam, but Vietnamese Australians are children of "boat people", and actually are representative, albeit they live in first world conditions, which Vietnamese in Vietnam do not enjoy. Personally, I think the 2003 PISA score for Chinese Australians is representative since they are elite immigrants; but I think the 2003 PISA scores for Vietnamese Australians is an outlier and a bit on the high side. Far more reliable is the Vietnamese American IQ/AQ of 104.9 extrapolated from the California Achievement Test. Vietnamese Americans are representative of Vietnam, but again, albeit they live in a first world country which Vietnam is not one. The point here is that overseas Vietnamese are "boat people" not elite immigrants like overseas Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.

Further, the number of Vietnamese test takers for the CAT is probably in the 10's of thousands, where as in PISA 2003, the number of Vietnamese Australians was about 130 and similarly for Chinese Australians. Generally, 130 is more than enough for a sample size, but sampling errors can occur if the researchers are not careful.

Last edited:
The Tibetans are generally getting tanned, but if they live in the urban area in the eastern part of China, then they will look no different from the average peasants in North China.

The epicanthal fold for the Sino-Tibetan is medium to weak, and the Koreans generally got strong epicanthal fold before the eye surgery.

It depends what type of white people are you are talking about, the Scandinavians have rosy skin and can get easily tanned during the summer. And the Southern Europeans can have dark complexion just like the Middle Easterners.

Here is the Non-European white (Nordic) race in China.

This girl is an ethnic Tajik, but she can pass as a Russian girl because of the common Proto-Indo-European ancestry (phenotype).

View attachment 264435

Very little Chinese members here wanna embrace the Japanese and Koreans.

Most of us are the supporters of the Proto-Sino-Tibetan theory, and we only embrace our Tibetan brother.
Does this forum represent all Chinese netizens? What about Chinese not in this forum. NEA, East Asian, norsinic dont just come up from black hole, there must be craator and large supporters fo this theory to spread all over internet.

Does this forum represent all Chinese netizens? What about Chinese not in this forum. NEA, East Asian, norsinic dont just come up from black hole, there must be craator and large supporters fo this theory to spread all over internet.

Most Chinese netizens in the Mainland China wanna embrace nobody.

Since I frequently read the discussion forums in the Mainland China.

The only Chinese that wanna embrace other Asian groups are from the oversea, not from the Mainland China.

Source: google "Jason Malloy humanvarieties"

Note:

1. He cites most IQ studies out there on Vietnamese.
2. Malloy sometimes does a "Flynn adjustment" wherein he will reduce an IQ test result by 2-3 points, or more. If you're familiar with the Flynn Effect, you'll know why he does it. Malloy often gives a link or provides the study directly, so chase it down to get the original IQ score.
3. He destroys Richard Lynn's scam: Lynn is notorious for cooking the books when the data does fit his "East Asian > White > SE Asian > South Asian > Hispanic > Black" IQ based caste system. That is, his racist fantasies. Lynn in particular always did this with Vietnamese: Everytime he encountered data where Vietnamese IQ was 110 or academic achievement was high he would say the subjects of the study were Chinese. Malloy actually tracks down both IQ and academic achievement studies where Vietnamese consistently outperformed Chinese Vietnamese, and finding nothing in the opposite direction, where Hoa outperformed Kinh.
4. "AQ" = IQ extrapolated from standardized tests, like PISA, SAT, CAT. AQ is essentially verbal IQ. Visuospatial IQ tests are actually picture puzzles. Verbal IQ is more important than visuospatial IQ. (Jews have very high verbal IQ and mediocre visuospatial IQ. East Asians have high visuospatio IQ and mediocre verbal IQ.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
As for China's IQ:

I never believed China, a still developing country could match Japan and S. Korean in IQ. I knew it years before I came across this article in 2015.

In his 2002 book, "IQ and the Wealth of Nations", race monger Richard Lynn claimed China had an IQ of 100, which was plausible despite China being so far behind the West and Japan at the time. Then in 2006 book, "Race Differences in Intelligence", Lynn suddenly claimed China's IQ was 105, i.e. the same as Japan and South Korea a mere 4 years later. I never believed it. He was essentially cooking the books in favor of Chinese to fit his East Asian > White hypothesis. Lynn wife is Chinese, IIRC.

Every country, group, etc., has IQ tests where the score is are 5-10 points higher or lower than the "average". The "average IQ" is accepted as "national IQ" for a group and is obtained from averaging all the known IQ test results. Not exactly scientific, but it is the accepted methodology.

Jason Malloy says he has found dozens upon dozens of IQ tests on Chinese in China which Lynn never mentions in his book, but Malloy doesn't read Chinese and is unable to assess them. I'm sure the averaging of all these scores would put Chinese IQ at well below 105. There are IQ test on Chinese in China that are in the 80's even. Having said that, I still think China's IQ is about where PISA puts it, i.e. 103. But then again, what if PISA was given to all Chinese, rather than just the official (Hong Kong and Shanghai) and hidden scores. Beijing only wanted to reveal scores for Hong Kong and Shanghai. Shanghai's scores were so high that the IQ equivalent was about 114, which makes me think it was given at only the more elite schools within Shanghai. And Shanghai is not representative of China to begin with.

About 7-8 years ago, an IQ test was administered in Vietnam and the score was about 101. Hanoi scored 106. Vietnamese netizens at the time said the high school where it was given was just an average school and not one of the elite ones. But then again, Hanoi is not representative of Vietnam to begin with. Yet had it been given at a Hanoi elite school, then the score would have been higher still--but even less valid since it would be even less representative.

Below concern PISA 2012, not 2009.

Shanghai and Hong Kong are simply not representative, not unlike how Hanoi scored an IQ of 106 about 7-8 years ago. On the other hand, in PISA 2003, Vietnamese Australians outperformed Chinese Australians by a little, giving Vietnamese Australians IQ/AQ of 109.2 (Source: Jason Malloy, Human Varieties). The corresponding Chinese Australian PISA score had the IQ equivalent of about 107 or 108.

Hanoi is not representative of Vietnam, but Vietnamese Australians are children of "boat people", and actually are representative, albeit they live in first world conditions, which Vietnamese in Vietnam do not enjoy. Personally, I think the 2003 PISA score for Chinese Australians is representative since they are elite immigrants; but I think the 2003 PISA scores for Vietnamese Australians is an outlier and a bit on the high side. Far more reliable is the Vietnamese American IQ/AQ of 104.9 extrapolated from the California Achievement Test. Vietnamese Americans are representative of Vietnam, but again, albeit they live in a first world country which Vietnam is not one. The point here is that overseas Vietnamese are "boat people" not elite immigrants like overseas Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.
What algorithm use to convert pisa socre to IQ? Who or what group behind this algorithm. Since the Chinese does not want to publish its pisa score then how do you convert their IQ? Your whole argument has so many flaws

What algorithm use to convert pisa socre to IQ? Who or what group behind this algorithm. Since the Chinese does not want to publish its pisa score then how do you convert their IQ? Your whole argument has so many flaws
For international test, take white British PISA score to be 100 IQ, then all other scores are obtained thru simple math.

For CAT (California Achievement Test), take white American CAT score to be 100 IQ, and then all other scores are obtained thru simple math.

This is the accepted methodology. It's not perfect, I agree.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom