What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

So I thought you would become a mature and rational Viet member here.

Now you have ended up this way just because of your wrong assumption that I am a Chinese nationalist, and your refusal to admit that you had made that mistake.

No grasshopper,

Your Japanese username and your rather curious and persistent open hostility towards Viet was all one needed to see.

BTW, I did explicitly admit I thought you were Chinese. You're the one who can't admit to your "issues", lets just say. So stop projecting.

Frankly, I did think you were Chinese. Your tone with/against forum member Viet seemed remarkably like a Chinese nationalist.

You are Vietnamese, but "Yorozuya" is Japanese. Pardon me, if I still harbor suspicions.:agree:

I have no interest in such petty squabble and you can have the last words on it.
Sure.

To be honest, I don't know your history with Yoro outside of this thread. I'm really new here.

I just know he has a Japanese user handle and has made disparaging remarks on Southern Vietnamese, Khmers and Chams, which he thinks is flying under the radar.

1. A Vietnamese with a Japanese user name is not too much in and of itself. Just a little queer.
2. The disparaging remarks on nearly half of all Vietnamese worldwide and all Khmers and Chams is a GIANT RED FLAG.
3. Combining points 1 and 2, then means 1 is another GIANT RED FLAG.

So he was projecting the whole time. And he keeps denying it. LOL

PS. Then he calls me "petty" for pointing it out. LOL

Calling me names like Japanesewanabe and queer? :cry:

P.S. only people who runs out of good arguments would resort to childish name calling like “queer”.

Calling me names like Japanesewanabe and queer? :cry:

P.S. only people who runs out of good arguments would resort to childish name calling like “queer”.
Hey chief, learn how to read.

The context under which I'm using "queer" is clear: It means "strange", "odd", "curious". It does not mean gay or homosexual. LOL

Like I said, stop projecting.

P.S. As for the Japanese Wannabe part, you're the one who made disparaging remarks towards ALL Southern Vietnamese, Khmers and Chams.

You need to own your racist fantasies. And stop projecting them onto others.

Hey chief, learn how to read.

The context under which I'm using "queer" is clear: It means "strange", "odd", "curious". It does not mean gay or homosexual. LOL

Like I said, stop projecting.

P.S. As for the Japanese Wannabe part, you're the one who made disparaging remarks towards ALL Southern Vietnamese, Khmers and Chams.

You need to own your racist fantasies. And stop projecting them onto others.

Then I was wrong in reading the word “queer”, English is not my first language. Sorry for that part.

Then I was wrong in reading the word “queer”, English is not my first language. Sorry for that part.
And what about the racist fantasies part concerning Southern Vietnamese, Khmers and Chams? Sorry here too?

And what about the part where you kept insisting I couldn't admit I was wrong about you being Chinese? I admitted that a long time ago. No sorry?

In criminology, detectives/cops are trained to let their suspects talk. Get them to talk as much as possible. Suspects often think they are clever. But they invariably drop hints, clues, freudians slips and whatnot left & right. This is why attorneys ALWAYS tell their clients NEVER talk to the cops. You were so easy to read.

Yoro, just keep talking... LOL

She's still fucking hot!
Know her name?

Elly Tran Ha 阮金紅
is a sexy Vietnamese model from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. She became an overnight internet sensation when her hot and sexy pictures were posted on a Vietnamese blog. Within a short period, she landed herself with constant modelling jobs and also acting roles in the local tv. Elly is a Vietnamese mixed Chinese parentage.

her surname is Nguyen so her mother is Hua Chinese.

Elly Tran Ha 阮金紅
is a sexy Vietnamese model from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. She became an overnight internet sensation when her hot and sexy pictures were posted on a Vietnamese blog. Within a short period, she landed herself with constant modelling jobs and also acting roles in the local tv. Elly is a Vietnamese mixed Chinese parentage.

阮金紅? Thanks dude you're a lifesaver, gonna dig some of her pics for laptop screen!

阮金紅? Thanks dude you're a lifesaver, gonna dig some of her pics for laptop screen!

I have posted it, but I deleted.

Here is her girl.

con-gai-elly-tran-doi-mu-cao-boi-trong-cuc-ngau.jpg

Con gái Elly Trần đội mũ cao bồi trông cực “ngầu” | Gom tin

Elly Tran Ha 阮金紅 is a sexy Vietnamese model from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. She became an overnight internet sensation when her hot and sexy pictures were posted on a Vietnamese blog. Within a short period, she landed herself with constant modelling jobs and also acting roles in the local tv. Elly is a Vietnamese mixed Chinese parentage.

I can't confirm now but she is a prawn star?

I can say with certainty, you not only want to be North East Asian, you are much obsessed with Chinese that you assumed anyone who doesn't go with your view is Chinese.

I can tell you, normal Vietnamese in Vietnam do not care about genes or IQ analysis, etc. at least not obssessive like that guy @Tesla85.

People who are obsessed to the level that he has displayed here, are indeed usually insecure...but people like that will never admit it.

I have decided to delete my previous reply to him because it would just be a waste of time seeing how he would twist and turn his rhetorics just to prove he is Mr.right.

Summary of his train of thought in this thread:

- I challenged the member Viet for his fallacious claims about Viet and Han.

- This Tesla guy jumped to the conclusion that Im a Chinese and acussed me of making projection, that I live in a glass house and throwing rocks because Chinese do the same.

- He then make posts about Hiring White guy to prove his point and as a tit-for-tat because he thought I was Chinese.

- Then he realized I wasnt a Chinese but still tried to justify himself by saying that I sound like a Chinese (while I was correctly refuting Viet’s absurd Taiwan claim).

- Then he changed his rhetoric, saying I am projecting because my name has a Japanese word (lol wat?) therefore it is me who wants to be NEA and that I have insulted South Vietnamese because I have said that Southern Vietnamese has a chance of carrying some of Khmer and Cham genes.

- He is basically twisting and turning words, going to the ends of the earth, just to prove that he is right when he first accused me of making a “projection” as a Chinese nationalist, having now modified his argument to leave out the Chinese part. But still fallacious since he ignored the fact that I have previously embraced the possibility of a link between Austronesian and Kinh, and that Vietic belongs to the same language group as Khmer.

Now all this time, it was him who is revealing his insecurity lol. When I said southern Vietnamese has a chance of carrying some Khmer/Cham genes, which is true and nothing insulting, yet he argued that that suggestion is insulting to the south Vietnamese. This obviously means that, subconciously in his mind, having Khmer and Cham genes is indeed an insult to him. Meaning, it is actually revealing his subconscious mind of wanting to distance himself from south east asian, which probably came from his wish of associating with the NEA/Chinese, eventhough on the surface, he is trying to argue the opposite.

Obviously he is going to deny this but its clear to see. Obssession with genes just show his insecurity.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom