What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

@VALKRYIE

Please be more just a bit.....:smokin:

Put a pretty Champ girl right now in this thread to compare with your kinh dool !!!!! :dirol: :butcher:

I don't rent white guy, please re-direct your trolling somewhere else.

Renting white guys? Hmm, that sounds very off-ish. Sounds kinda illegal to me.

Razib Khan is student blogger who hasn't even earned his degree. No scientist worth his salt would breakdown DNA based nationality or regional geography. So If I'm a Malaysian, is my breakdown 30% Singapore and 70% Indonesian? That's absurd.

lol plus a blog site is not considered an authoritative source. dear God in Heaven, am i really reading what i'm reading? LMFAO....!!!

Cham (girl) I mean.....:D

They are very beautiful, bro. They have preserved their culture and even adopted the religion of Islam, much like most of their kin in Indonesia, Malaysia, southern Thailand and the southern Philippines.

380%20-%20cham%20girl%20-%20LE%20QUANG%20Bao%20-%20vietnam.jpg

Beautiful Cham woman,
FilmArchiveParagraph275imageja.jpg

Another,
cham-girl.jpg

He said "Proto-Vietnamese are the parents of Chinese and Japanese" and "peopling of both NE Asia and SE Asia came thru Northern Vietnam"

:rofl::rofl:

If we're going that far back, then let's say the parents of Japanese and Chinese are Adam (PBUH) and Eve (AS)!

Well, I put Vietnam's IQ to be at about 99-101, but Vietnam is still developing. Look at actual IQ tests and PISA scores.

I put overseas Vietnamese IQ at about 103-105, i.e. they live in first world conditions, but it seems to be converging towards 105.

I put East Asian IQ at about 105.

China's IQ at 101-103 only because China's still developing. Again, look at actual IQ tests and PISA scores.

Overseas East Asian IQ is about 107-108, but this is because they are elite immigrants.

But most important, I don't believe IQ is genetic, or rather that the disparities in IQ between groups (races, ethnicities, states, regions) is environmental.

Oversea Chinese are not the elites.

The most elite Chinese remain in the Mainland China.

Also, the Mainland Chinese are much better looking than those oversea Chinese.

Reason for the thread is gone because it makes Chinese look bad regardless there is truth in it. It is very common in this forum which known for Pro Chinese.

It is known that Chinese netizens try so hard to connect themselves with Korean and Japanese create a theory called East Asian superior race, and the rest below China is SEA inferior.

This delusional theory which Chinese and Korean kpopper spreading all over internet. This creates an after effect where many SEA netizens try to be part of East Asian superior race And the so called NEA alpha males.

This theory later was debunk, recent research supports the IQ of Vietnamese is slighly higher than Chinese and the Vietnamese genetic is older than those NEA.

Also funny is the Japanese does not want to relate to both Korean and Chinese. Instead they claim relate to SEA.

In our eyes, the Japanese and Koreans are your long lost brothers, only the Chinese are the true Northeast Asian.

Last edited:
Wow, it is similar like Indonesian too.....:enjoy:

Yes, in the Cham language they refer to themselves as "Urang Cam". Similar to the word "Orang" is used in the Bahasa Indonesian and Bahasa Malay --- which refers to "People".

The Cham language is very similar to Sabah, Brunei dialect, actually.

In our eyes, the Japanese and Koreans are your long lost brothers, only the Chinese are the true Northeast Asian.

My long lost sisters and brothers are people from Middle East. Since that is where human civilization started from.

Actually it started when Prophet Abraham left Ur for the Holy Land... ;)

Also, the Mainland Chinese are much better looking those oversea Chinese.

Please give me some examples, bro. Wanna see some pictures of the beauties. :)

Well, go to see some Chinese drama, you will see countless different type of Chinese beauties, not your stereotypical Chinese-American phenotypes.

You posted pictures of Chinese folks from Xinjiang, i loved the mixture of phenotypes in those people. They can be mistaken for white.

Yes, in the Cham language they refer to themselves as "Urang Cam". Similar to the word "Orang" is used in the Bahasa Indonesian and Bahasa Malay --- which refers to "People".

Urang is Minang Kabau language (West Sumatra), we speak just like that until now, and yes according to some Vietnamese here, we have similar old story with ancient Vietnamese about a baby buffalo who can kill a big buffalo.

We always say Urang instead of orang.

And yes, there is ancient story about Minang people who can rule other country.

Beside that, maybe not many in PDF knows that first Malaysian King is also Minang Kabau ethnic. We rule Negari Sambilan in Malaysia.

First Singaporean president is also a Minang Kabau

Yusof Ishak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yusof_bin_Ishak.jpg

Both Malay kingdom in Malaysia and Singapore has been conquered already by our tiny tribe

:chilli:

Last edited:
@Viet @Yorozuya enough of this, the constant fighting and accusations between both of you is childish the next step is bans for both . End this right now.

Here is the some Han Chinese athletes.

View attachment 264432

Of all the Chinese , i am very preferential towards Teochew women, probably because i dated a Teochew girl for over 3 years. I love their family oriented culture. Teowchew girls are very very family oriented, hard working, and at the same time know how to hold the purse (does not spend frivolously). There is a saying , "Marry Teochew girl, and she will provide you with many children, boys, and you will be rich!"

5761.jpg

I am very fond of this kind of beauty found in Teochew women. My xgf had very similar features. Tho the only difference was that my xgf was lighter skinned than the girl in this picture. In fact, my xgf was lighter skinned than me. And i'm already pale, LOL.

Of all the Chinese , i am very preferential towards Teochew women, probably because i dated a Teochew girl for over 3 years. I love their family oriented culture. Teowchew girls are very very family oriented, hard working, and at the same time know how to hold the purse (does not spend frivolously). There is a saying , "Marry Teochew girl, and she will provide you with many children, boys, and you will be rich!"

5761.jpg

I am very fond of this kind of beauty found in Teochew women. My xgf had very similar features. Tho the only difference was that my xgf was lighter skinned than the girl in this picture. In fact, my xgf was lighter skinned than me. And i'm already pale, LOL.

This Tibetan girl looks very similar to the Han Chinese female athlete that I posted above, because this is the typical Proto-Sino-Tibetan phenotype.

BV9ES09.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom