What's new

Anti Ship Ballistic Missile

AN/SPY-6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed, considered the fact that Russia and China wants to developed their own BMD, somehow it has its uses. Why else would Russia complain about the U.S. stationing missiles in Europe? If Beast says it can only engage 1 missile as ground based interceptors have been tested before instead of a salvo, then Russia shouldn't complain about it.

Those Two lines are more enough for the right person if he have the brain to understand and end the discussion.

The U.S. arsenal has a variety of potential countermeasures. According to a senior political scientist at the RAND CORPERATION, Roger Cliff, an anti-ship ballistic missile is not useful without additional complex ship detection, data processing and communication systems, all of which, including the missile itself, could be JAMMED or spoofed.

Oldman 1 pls also note that USA has plans for the installation of around 40 constellation satellites in the oceanic region between China and Japan upto Phillipense for monitoring all the naval ships. US have also installed one of the biggest in the world Land Aesa Radar which acts as Early warning system which provide real time intel data which is shared by both the country.

Since you quoted me what are you smoking, Who is going nuts !! I am only presenting the real facts

And for NASR it donot join the active service in your armed force nor it will rest assure, you know why because Pakistan Realize that the implementation of the tactical nuclear capable missile will lower its nuclear threshold.

Just because you say something, it does not mean it's a fact!!!

NASR was first tested from 2009 to 2010 multiple times, prior to publicly being tested in 2011. It was inducted subsequent to that.

This Indian report is about a test in 2014, but it wasn't the old NASR, which had already been inducted, but a more advanced NASR, with more range, speed, payload, and maneuverability. It was supposed to be announced on the National Command Authority meeting that took place on 09.09.15. but didn't happen for some reason. Nonetheless here is the report. Enjoy :cheers:

blank.gif

Pakistan Test-Fires Short Range Missile Hatf IX

World | Press Trust of India | Updated: September 26, 2014

Islamabad: Pakistan today successfully test-fired short range surface-to-surface missile 'Hatf IX' that has a range of 60 kilometres (not correct) and can cover parts of India.

The test of the missile also called Nasr was conducted with successive launches of four missiles from a state-of-the-art Multi Tube Launcher with Salvo Mode, the military said.

Hatf with in-flight manoeuvre capability as well as shoot and scoot attributes is a quick response system. It contributes to the full spectrum deterrence against the prevailing threat spectrum.

Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Rashad Mahmood, congratulated the scientists and engineers on achieving yet another milestone towards Pakistan's deterrence capability.

He appreciated the professional attributes of all concerned which made possible the successful launch of the weapon system.

Mahmood showed his full confidence over the Strategic Command and Control System and the capability of Pakistan's armed forces to safeguard the security of the country.

The successful test launch was also appreciated by Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The flight test was witnessed by the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command, Lieutenant General Obaid Ullah Khan and others.

Pakistani members do note the highlighted words in this report. Like I have mentioned multiple times, on this forum, NASR does not have a parabolic trajectory.

@syedali73 @TankMan @MastanKhan @araz @Oscar

BAKWAAS You and your so called sources again.....

1. Why Pakistan needs Anti Ship Ballistic Missile like DF 21D. Against US carrier, or IN Carrier or Chinese Carrier.

2, Directly buying DF 21D and then renaming would be much simpler, cheaper option other than devoting huge funds and Human resource in R&D and development.

3. Does Pakistan have the ability to develop such high tech. system, hypersonic, which Chinese haven't master.

4. Without first developing and deploying the constellations of navigation satellite and the ground radars systems to target the moving target you are going for developing the Sole missile.

5. The most important question does your Source have any name and can he Blush

thanda hoo ja yar...... I can confirm abhi missile bana nahi hai....... :omghaha::omghaha:

Please let it veiled.
what does that mean?

if such news is correct i would imaging the shaheen 1a being the ideal platform.

India plans to have two carrier in future they are primary target for these missiles
prime, or the only. are you going to use a asbm against destroyer. i think they will modify the warhead to track and engage moving targets and use the shaheen 1a as the platform. the warhead is large enough(1tonne) to take care of an aircraft carrier and the velocity is mach 10+ also great enough to do the job. it would just be case of modifications to the warhead and software changes so the missile is configured for an asbm.

what does that mean?

if such news is correct i would imaging the shaheen 1a being the ideal platform.

prime, or the only. are you going to use a asbm against destroyer. i think they will modify the warhead to track and engage moving targets and use the shaheen 1a as the platform. the warhead is large enough(1tonne) to take care of an aircraft carrier and the velocity is mach 10+ also great enough to do the job. it would just be case of modifications to the warhead and software changes so the missile is configured for an asbm.

First part is the development and the deployment of the complex system e.g radars, satellite, sensors for the surveillance, tracking and targeting the ship and the target which is moving and not static. The Missile, a hypersonic Glide vehicle whatever you called is just a small part of the system. A ship cruising at 20 knot of speed will be not there where you have targeted during the launch so if converting shaheen 1a for that purpose will involve the active guidance system for realtime update of the precise and accurate target system, laser based gyrometer, and CPEC of less than 10 mt. And if want to make it like DF 21D which our friend @zarwan have reported than the Warhead with side booster to deviate from the natural path to fool the SAM or the ABM.

Just because you say something, it does not mean it's a fact!!!

NASR was first tested from 2009 to 2010 multiple times, prior to publicly being tested in 2011. It was inducted subsequent to that.

This Indian report is about a test in 2014, but it wasn't the old NASR, which had already been inducted, but a more advanced NASR, with more range, speed, payload, and maneuverability. It was supposed to be announced on the National Command Authority meeting that took place on 09.09.15. but didn't happen for some reason. Nonetheless here is the report. Enjoy :cheers:

blank.gif

World | Press Trust of India | Updated: September 26, 2014

Islamabad: Pakistan today successfully test-fired short range surface-to-surface missile 'Hatf IX' that has a range of 60 kilometres (not correct) and can cover parts of India.

The test of the missile also called Nasr was conducted with successive launches of four missiles from a state-of-the-art Multi Tube Launcher with Salvo Mode, the military said.

Hatf with in-flight manoeuvre capability as well as shoot and scoot attributes is a quick response system. It contributes to the full spectrum deterrence against the prevailing threat spectrum.

Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Rashad Mahmood, congratulated the scientists and engineers on achieving yet another milestone towards Pakistan's deterrence capability.

He appreciated the professional attributes of all concerned which made possible the successful launch of the weapon system.

Mahmood showed his full confidence over the Strategic Command and Control System and the capability of Pakistan's armed forces to safeguard the security of the country.

The successful test launch was also appreciated by Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The flight test was witnessed by the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command, Lieutenant General Obaid Ullah Khan and others.

Pakistani members do note the highlighted words in this report. Like I have mentioned multiple times, on this forum, NASR does not have a parabolic trajectory.

@syedali73 @TankMan @MastanKhan @araz @Oscar
Now thats the way the answer should be given but could you post the any report/news of the induction of NASR of any block into active service to prove your point because it only mentioned the test carried out. Even Indian PDV AAD, PAD, Shourya hypersonic test does not shows that they are inducted into Active Service and could be only for the technology demonstration. Hope you understand my point.

Pakistan has plans to design and develop anti ship missiles but using a ballistic missile for anti-ship purpose is not feasible. We have limited resources, thus PN will go for best option. PN was limited by reliance on European countries and now it is breaking shackles by procuring Chinese stuff with full authority and trying to build its own missiles. We need a good base and advance manufacturing facility which sadly no European country wants to give us...

First part is the development and the deployment of the complex system e.g radars, satellite, sensors for the surveillance, tracking and targeting the ship and the target which is moving and not static.
understood. i understand you scepticism of getting a warhead to engage a moving target. firstly surveillance. surveillance can be used to detect the target.platform used can either be ship, which is unlikely, or uav which is likely and submarine which is unlikely as the sub would sink the target it self.

The Missile, a hypersonic Glide vehicle whatever you called is just a small part of the system. A ship cruising at 20 knot of speed will be not there where you have targeted during the launch so if converting shaheen 1a for that purpose will involve the active guidance system for realtime update of the precise and accurate target system, laser based gyrometer, and CPEC of less than 10 mt.
yes, it will need active guidance as the target will be moving . but there is another solution. as ship travels at 30 knots max. an a missile a normal mrbm takes about 15 mins from launch to impact. now a ship at 30 knots will only travel about 7.5 miles approx, in 15 minutes. now at either the thermosphere or the mesosphere the warhead will go to it last known location and look down and look for the target. at an altitude of 100km+ it will easily find the target will be 7.5 miles from its last know location. image recognition will confirm the target and then it will engage it. now this tech is not yet ready but in the future missiles will be able communicate to one another and they will direct late launching missiles to the target without the missile to locate it.

And if want to make it like DF 21D which our friend @zarwan have reported than the Warhead with side booster to deviate from the natural path to fool the SAM or the ABM.
pakistan is known more for survivability of the warhead than range of the missile. pakistan's nuclear warheads are made so avoid being detected. i can confirm that pakistan does have post correcting warheads with an abm capability. the recent launch of the shaheen3 proved this with the twin cone warhead. also there are reports on the internet that to prove this theory to be correct.

I really like you man this is way the post is answered.

understood. i understand you scepticism of getting a warhead to engage a moving target. firstly surveillance. surveillance can be used to detect the target.platform used can either be ship, which is unlikely, or uav which is likely and submarine which is unlikely as the sub would sink the target it self.

Nope my point is to hit the ship with the conventional warhead bulls eye and if you are including the nuclear tipped than its target should not be less than CBG itself. Surveillance means to monitor all the naval ships including civilian with very high degree of clarity thats involves powerful Radar with cutting edge tech including best Sensons, IR surveillance from the space with the group of satellites constellation with the constantly updating cordinates with lowest time lag constant. Now why I am laying emphasis is due to the fact that even the tanker will look like the carrier in the shore based surveillance radars screen. Also it needs the constant tracking of marine ships, boats in the real time intel which will need the hell lot of analysis and computation/processing power. With my experience I can tell you that it will need very very big air conditioning and cooling towers to cool the computation equipment itself for the sea borders of Pakistan. You do the maths.

yes, it will need active guidance as the target will be moving . but there is another solution. as ship travels at 30 knots max. an a missile a normal mrbm takes about 15 mins from launch to impact. now a ship at 30 knots will only travel about 7.5 miles approx, in 15 minutes. now at either the thermosphere or the mesosphere the warhead will go to it last known location and look down and look for the target. at an altitude of 100km+ it will easily find the target will be 7.5 miles from its last know location. image recognition will confirm the target and then it will engage it. now this tech is not yet ready but in the future missiles will be able communicate to one another and they will direct late launching missiles to the target without the missile to locate it.

If i go with your logic the speed with which your missile would be travelling in the stratosphere/thermosphere or mesosphere deviation from the flight path would be very very difficult to correct its course during the entire flight path. Image recognition when the outer temperature of the surface is 1000 degree cent regrade ?? And during the terminal phase when the speed would be hypersonic mark 7 which tech are you going to used ??

pakistan is known more for survivability of the warhead than range of the missile. pakistan's nuclear warheads are made so avoid being detected. i can confirm that pakistan does have post correcting warheads with an abm capability. the recent launch of the shaheen3 proved this with the twin cone warhead. also there are reports on the internet that to prove this theory to be correct.

Post correcting warhead capability does not means that the missile can achieve the CEP of ~10 - 100 mt. during terminal phase for the moving target at hypersonic speed. For that subsonic, loterring type cruise missile is the best candidate.

Moral of the story. it can be achieved but need hell lot of funds, recources, technology in space, radars, guidance, time, engineers, scientists and will power required for that which China invest but not for the country like Pakistan

If such news is correct than our zarwan is doing the crime in leaking such sensitive information in Public forum and can be prosecuted with the law. PDF could be banned and all of us i.e members could face the interrogation from the intelligence agencies for running such a sindigate which deals in selling the sensitive information related to defence.
:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p:
:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I really like you man this is way the post is answered.
thanks man appreciate it.

Nope my point is to hit the ship with the conventional warhead bulls eye and if you are including the nuclear tipped than its target should not be less than CBG itself. Surveillance means to monitor all the naval ships including civilian with very high degree of clarity thats involves powerful Radar with cutting edge tech including best Sensons, IR surveillance from the space with the group of satellites constellation with the constantly updating cordinates with lowest time lag constant. Now why I am laying emphasis is due to the fact that even the tanker will look like the carrier in the shore based surveillance radars screen. Also it needs the constant tracking in the real time intel which will need the hell lot of analysis and computation/processing power. With my experience I can tell you that it will need very very big air conditioning and cooling towers to cool the computation equipment itself for the sea borders of Pakistan. You do the maths.
i already identified the methods locating the target. if you want include every thing including non naval ships then your more in to needing satellites or stratospheric uavs, something like the zephyr which is something thats still in development. regading the coolant of the warheads computer would need to be able to handle the extra computing power to work the additional sensors that will locate the missile. if pakistan has a warhead with an onboard computer then extra computing and cooling power should not a too much of a problem

If i go with your logic the speed with which your missile would be travelling in the stratosphere/thermosphere or mesosphere deviation from the flight path would be very very difficult to correct its course during the entire flight path. Image recognition when the outer temperature of the surface is 1000 degree cent regrade ?? And during the terminal phase when the speed would be hypersonic mark 7 which tech are you going to used ??

most likely they will use small rb's of if they go high tech the will use epp. to change the missile's course/trajectory.

Post correcting warhead capability does not means that the missile can achieve the CEP of ~10 - 100 mt. during terminal phase for the moving target at hypersonic speed. For that subsonic, loterring type cruise missile is the best candidate.
the cep would need to be around 10-50 meters. cruise missiles are a more more effective solution but its alo more risky long range cm's would be subsonic and therefore easy to engage. let me put it to you like this. you work for the iaf as an engineer. would you be afraid of a asmb or cm ?

Moral of the story. it can be achieved but need hell lot of funds, recources, technology in space, radars, guidance, time, engineers, scientists and will power required for that which China invest but not for the country like Pakistan
i understood the part where yo said it will require resources but i did not get this part: and will power required for that which China invest but not for the country like Pakistan

If such news is correct than our zarwan is doing the crime in leaking such sensitive information in Public forum and can be prosecuted with the law. PDF could be banned and all of us i.e members could face the interrogation from the intelligence agencies for running such a sindigate which deals in selling the sensitive information related to defence.
:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p:
:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
thats zarwans problem not mine. the uk does not have an extradition treaty with pakistan so im pretty much safe here. are you on ***?

thanks man appreciate it.

i already identified the methods locating the target. if you want include every thing including non naval ships then your more in to needing satellites or stratospheric uavs, something like the zephyr which is something thats still in development. regading the coolant of the warheads computer would need to be able to handle the extra computing power to work the additional sensors that will locate the missile. if pakistan has a warhead with an onboard computer then extra computing and cooling power should not a too much of a problem

most likely they will use small rb's of if they go high tech the will use epp. to change the missile's course/trajectory.

the cep would need to be around 10-50 meters. cruise missiles are a more more effective solution but its alo more risky long range cm's would be subsonic and therefore easy to engage. let me put it to you like this. you work for the iaf as an engineer. would you be afraid of a asmb or cm ?

i understood the part where yo said it will require resources but i did not get this part: and will power required for that which China invest but not for the country like Pakistan

thats zarwans problem not mine. the uk does not have an extradition treaty with pakistan so im pretty much safe here. are you on ***?
Sorry Political Will Power

I would love to see your reaction if this turns out to be true, ambulance would be taking you hospital lol.

Thanks
He just spent a few weeks in hospital after Pakistan sent a Kabootar. If DF21 gets ready, his all family will be admitted to a mental asylum or rehab

UAV would help in surviellence but for targeting you need precise coordinates thats why constillation of satellite for oceans around pakistan. Recarding cooling I was refering to the machines doing the calculation, monitoring and processing of the data of all the ships including surface civilians tankers, ships, boats etc which high resolution real time picture getting/fetching data from all the surviellance equipments/radars/satellite/uavs/ships which will required a group of relay stations running all along the sea borders with zero time lag contant.

Actually it is much better to make the long range Brahmos type land to sea missile for the deterance.
But zarwan categorically mentioned DF 21D in this case that means a vehicle with the range of 3000 km which travels in hypersonic speed and after final journey rose up to 300 km in space and then the after final targeting and adjustment warhead travelling at mark 20 almost vertical doing gizmos dance using side booster for random zig zag and then BOOM

@@zarwan Would you like to say or add something

@Horus @arus @MOD You forgot to ban me from the this Pakistan Strategy category also.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom