What's new

Anti Ship Ballistic Missile

India plans to have two carrier in future they are primary target for these missiles

I honestly don't think they will come within 300kms of our EEZ ;)

Can someone tell me why my post is deleted. OP does not provide any source or link of this news. So by default this thread is based on Imaginations. If someone has links in Armed forces than it does not mean that you have any right to disclose secret projects.
Off the shelf solutions in form of chinese AShMs are available to Pakistan so the question arise about the feasibility of this project. This is huge undertaking by any means, whether you talk about resources needed for R&D or technological challenges associated with this project.

1) Pakistan like many other countries, is always looking at inducting new technology, whether domestically produced, or Imported.

2) As a rule of thumb, some systems are always customized, and not imported off the shelf. Secondly, cases which I have seen, where we imported off the shelf (viz a viz China) we got either full, or partial ToT.

So right now have any countries deployed systems like these?

I wait for the day when DF-21D is tested against a moving target.

Only Pakistanis and Chinese have low enough IQ to believe that a missile which has never ever been tested against a moving target would take out an Aircraft carrier on debut.

A small rule of Physics kid: "Maneuverability is inversely proportional to speed".

When you increase speed, need for precision and in control surfaces increase exponentially, and margin of error need to reduce as a small deviation at higher speed would take away your projectile off course by miles. This is the reason that speed of cruise missiles has stagnated around mach 3.

Indian sourgrape at its best :D It was tested and US knows the test result and they purposely keep quiet to keep the panic. And Chinese do not brag abt the success of the test. Imagine USN tells the public they have no solution to China DF-21D, all american will be crying. The US and Indian needs to put on a brave front. :D

Little bit of ambiguity in the video. Looks like a stationary target, or was it moving?

Secondly, the advantage with Ballistic missiles is range, speed and payload, but at the same time the disadvantage is that it announces itself (given today's tech) like a truck. And they are only few countries that can stop a speeding truck ;)

Indian sourgrape at its best :D It was tested and US knows the test result and they purposely keep quiet to keep the panic. And Chinese do not brag abt the success of the test. Imagine USN tells the public they have no solution to China DF-21D, all american will be crying. The US and Indian needs to put on a brave front. :D

The Iranian missile differers from the Chinese version not just in that fact it has lower range but also, the warhead does not detach from the missile. I think the term "quasi ballistic missile" is used to describe such systems. Either way, Pentagon is not happy:

Pentagon report says Iran is fielding anti-ship ballistic missiles - Missile ThreatMissile Threat

God speed to both Iran and our Chinese friends in the development of more advanced anti ship BM's.:cheers:
Iran is developing a 3000km ranged anti ship ballistic missile as well.

Little bit of ambiguity in the video. Looks like a stationary target, or was it moving?

Secondly, the advantage with Ballistic missiles is speed and payload, but at the same time the disadvantage is that it announces itself (given today's tech) like a truck. And they are only few countries that can stop a speeding truck ;)

Bro, ships do not exactly move at supersonic speeds. Even if they're moving, given the fact the Khalije fars missile has optical seeker, it can correct its path to hit the target. Pictures have been posted here from one of its tests on a ship and in the pic you could see trails of water behind the ship suggesting it was moving.

Secondly, the advantage with Ballistic missiles is range, speed and payload, but at the same time the disadvantage is that it announces itself (given today's tech) like a truck. And they are only few countries that can stop a speeding truck ;)

At least it has a precision strike with a pin pont accuracy. ;)

BAKWAAS You and your so called sources again.....

1. Why Pakistan needs Anti Ship Ballistic Missile like DF 21D. Against US carrier, or IN Carrier or Chinese Carrier.

2, Directly buying DF 21D and then renaming would be much simpler, cheaper option other than devoting huge funds and Human resource in R&D and development.

3. Does Pakistan have the ability to develop such high tech. system, hypersonic, which Chinese haven't master.

4. Without first developing and deploying the constellations of navigation satellite and the ground radars systems to target the moving target you are going for developing the Sole missile.

5. The most important question does your Source have any name and can he Blush
Ooh BKL if Iran can develop then why not Pakistan its your jealousy that you can't accept any development from Pakistan. Feed your poor first then claim supa dupa yinduuuu power. Poor vedic science

I wait for the day when DF-21D is tested against a moving target.

Only Pakistanis and Chinese have low enough IQ to believe that a missile which has never ever been tested against a moving target would take out an Aircraft carrier on debut.

A small rule of Physics kid: "Maneuverability is inversely proportional to speed".

When you increase speed, need for precision and in control surfaces increase exponentially, and margin of error need to reduce as a small deviation at higher speed would take away your projectile off course by miles. This is the reason that speed of cruise missiles has stagnated around mach 3.
Don't speak about physics here ..no one is going to understand that point.

Huh? No solution? You have never seen the U.S. test against ballistic missiles before? Something the Chinese and the Russians are concerned about as they have stated.

Huh? No solution? You have never seen the U.S. test against ballistic missiles before? Something the Chinese and the Russians are concerned about as they have stated.
US missile shield test was tested against only 1 ballistic missile. You think Chinese is dumb to fire only 1 ballistic missile for an important warship target. We fired at least 10 to overwhelm US missile shield ,if not 20 or 30. Has US tested against multiiple warhead target? No. :lol:

Shows an extremely powerful Second Artillery Corps.jpg

30 ballistic missile is still cheaper than an Alreigh Burke destroyer or a Ford class carrier. :D

Would you stop trolling yourself in every thread or need someone to help you?

BAKWAAS You and your so called sources again.....

1. Why Pakistan needs Anti Ship Ballistic Missile like DF 21D. Against US carrier, or IN Carrier or Chinese Carrier.

2, Directly buying DF 21D and then renaming would be much simpler, cheaper option other than devoting huge funds and Human resource in R&D and development.

3. Does Pakistan have the ability to develop such high tech. system, hypersonic, which Chinese haven't master.

4. Without first developing and deploying the constellations of navigation satellite and the ground radars systems to target the moving target you are going for developing the Sole missile.

5. The most important question does your Source have any name and can he Blush

US missile shield test was tested against only 1 ballistic missile. You think Chinese is dumb to fire only 1 ballistic missile for an important warship target. We fired at least 10 to overwhelm US missile shield ,if not 20 or 30. Has US tested against multiiple warhead target? No. :lol:

View attachment 256153

Considering that the U.S. has multiple missiles and multiple ships covering the carrier, I believe its sufficient to go against 10 or more missiles. They didn't build this system just to shoot down one missile.:-) No different than just only shooting down one cruise missile. Or even one aircraft.

And considering the future with upgraded Arleigh Burke Flight III destroyers capable of fighting aircraft, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles at the same time.

bilde_zps08b04230.jpg

Considering that the U.S. has multiple missiles and multiple ships covering the carrier, I believe its sufficient to go against 10 or more missiles. They didn't build this system just to shoot down one missile.:-) No different than just only shooting down one cruise missile. Or even one aircraft.

And considering the future with upgraded Arleigh Burke Flight III destroyers capable of fighting aircraft, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles at the same time.

bilde_zps08b04230.jpg

Fulls of BS. Multiple interception is never impossible when attacker overwhelm the system, not to mention decoy and interference utilized. Just like how I use your phase. Multiple interception never tested and in theory only. :D

Fulls of BS. Multiple interception is never impossible when attacker overwhelm the system, not to mention decoy and interference utilized. Just like how I use your phase. Multiple interception never tested and in theory only. :D

Its not BS. I just show you they engaged two ballistic missiles at the same time in the test. You just embarrassed that you were contradicted that Aegis ships can only engaged just one missile.

Can someone tell me why my post is deleted. OP does not provide any source or link of this news. So by default this thread is based on Imaginations. If someone has links in Armed forces than it does not mean that you have any right to disclose secret projects.
Off the shelf solutions in form of chinese AShMs are available to Pakistan so the question arise about the feasibility of this project. This is huge undertaking by any means, whether you talk about resources needed for R&D or technological challenges associated with this project.
This Report is based and around the speculated SOURCE, unless and untill the source is revealed to be a credible person reason for spreading the falsehood rumor around should be asked from the very person who is making this.

Pak is coming under umbrella of Chinese Beidou Satellite for surveillance and ground based stations shall be their in near future. Further need for long range anti ship ballistic missile is their considering Pak case due to limited naval assets to attack any bigger enemy and heavy naval platforms.
Brother you need the dedicated constellation satellites of more than 10 satellites for the Marine Survillance and Targeting systems. Just what Chinese are planning to do in 2019 with 11 satellite for monitoring and targeting ships and other marine targets. Which USA is doing with 40 satellites for the sea around them China.
Go tru the link below yourself and see it yourself.

Satellites Support Growing PLA Maritime Monitoring and Targeting Capabilities | The Jamestown Foundation

It's heartening to see, indians go nuts, just at the "thought" of a new missile.

For Pakistanis: There are couple of missile systems, which have been inducted, some under evaluation, and some in the R& D phase. All of which is under wraps!

Just as an example, NASR does not have a range of 60~70kms, but more. Secondly, it's trajectory isn't parabolic either ;). Enough said!

Have a nice day:cheers:

Since you quoted me what are you smoking, Who is going nuts !! I am only presenting the real facts

And for NASR it donot join the active service in your armed force nor it will rest assure, you know why because Pakistan Realize that the implementation of the tactical nuclear capable missile will lower its nuclear threshold.

India plans to have two carrier in future they are primary target for these missiles
You didn't replied the other questions.

China have the reasons, capability, resources, will power to achieve this and they are working on this e.g the link above in my post will enlightened you. But the question is does does Pakistan have these. Rest assure you need the hell lot of funds, resources which is well beyond your imagination.

Would you stop trolling yourself in every thread or need someone to help you?

Your assumption of assuming me as TROLL is indicating that you yourself need some one help !!

Nobody’s really tried to shoot down salvos of missiles at this point

So the bad news is that there’s no missile defense system in existence that can stop a mass ballistic missile attack. The good news is they may not have to, because there are lots of ways to stop a missile “left of launch” — before it ever leaves the ground.

Ooh BKL if Iran can develop then why not Pakistan its your jealousy that you can't accept any development from Pakistan. Feed your poor first then claim supa dupa yinduuuu power. Poor vedic science

You needs special treatment ASAP.

1. What is ynduuuu power ?

2. Vedic Science ? Needs to study first before calling it poor, and pls read how it can answer "the theory of Relativity" which is unsolvable for the modern science.

3. Iran didn't developed the Antiship Ballastic missile in the category of DF 21D and is based on fateh 110. Even India have antiship ballastic missile name Dhanush but its not what we are talking here KID.

Last edited:
AN/SPY-6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So the bad news is that there’s no missile defense system in existence that can stop a mass ballistic missile attack. The good news is they may not have to, because there are lots of ways to stop a missile “left of launch” — before it ever leaves the ground.

Indeed, considered the fact that Russia and China wants to developed their own BMD, somehow it has its uses. Why else would Russia complain about the U.S. stationing missiles in Europe? If Beast says it can only engage 1 missile as ground based interceptors have been tested before instead of a salvo, then Russia shouldn't complain about it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom