What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

And who did the Red Fort Mutiny .
I already said you can hire mercenaries from anywhere .Those soldiers were poor people that only intersted in reward .But soldiers of INA took arms voluntiarilly without seeking any significant rewards .Your own post contradicts you
Funny we can buy power from other states if we want .AP also has these entire resources and agriculture .We will simply divert our option to those states .Gujarat has surplus power that they are even selling to Pakistan.
Like I said you will be totally screwed if the rest of India noncooperates with you .Water is just one factor .There are several other options.If we did that your economy will totally dead in one day.
If that is the case tribals in western ghat preserved their entire traditions for centuries and still follow the same .And they are several times older than rest of Indian traditions.These so called preservation of language and tradition still didnt give anything good to the common Tamils life .
Noone interested in TN that is why they didnt invade you .
All those good resources earned from trade was in western coastal states and North India .
Of Course we are unique and not a US or China .But Tamils are already in there to earn all those of benefits of entire India.

You are the one who claimed people fight for the country, i said people fight for money.. Read the previous posts who is contradicting.

Your water to few districts aren't going to affect the entire state economy. We own the largest port in the bay of bengal, thanks to british for that... I am asking you again and again, what co operation we are getting from rest of india, that will change TN, if its stopped? Instead of gloating, it would be better if you throw some points about TNs loss.

Who told you we got nothing from these traditions? Did you got anything better than us by accepting everyones tradition?

We have trade relations from indonesia to egypt 1000s of year back. Who told you only north indians had such trade relations? Your hindian masters?

Last edited:
You are the one who claimed people fight for the country, i said people fight for money.. Read the previous posts who is contradicting.

Your water to few districts aren't going to affect the entire state economy. We own the largest port in the bay of bengal, thanks to british for that... I am asking you again and again, what co operation we are getting from rest of india, that will change TN, if its stopped? Instead of gloating, it would be better if you throw some points about TNs loss.

Who told you we got nothing from these traditions? Did you got anything better than us by accepting everyones tradition?

We have trade relations from indonesia to egypt 1000s of year back. Who told you only north indians had such trade relations? Your hindian masters?

Cant use the thing inside in your head .
You said peoples are fighting for money .Of Course Indians in Brits army did that .But Netaji's INA and his volunteers fought for freedom not for money (something they dont have ).Means Indians will fight for their motherland even if their is no money .

Largest port only useful if you have a big economy to support not TNs but entire India.
Do you want points?
You cant supply your products in to rest of India which will severly affect your Agriculture and livelihood of thhousands of people .TN is still dont have any good consumer base considering its demography . HDI is very poor compared to other states .
Will reduce entire trade between TN and rest of India again will hurt TN economy .
Others wont come nearer to this area because this is IN turf .Last time SLankans did same and India toppled their leadership.Within one day you will reduce to nothing .

Accepting other traditions always made us rich .I am a Malayali .Due tot lack of lands we dont have manufacturing industry.But thanks to our HR our HDI is almost equal to developed nation.
Of Course you dont have any shame to worship white Europeans even if they still see you as nigger.
We were the one that flourished that trade .We have had Romans,Greek, etc in our coastal area.
North Indians have trade with entire Asia and Europe made them rich .

Village idiot ??
You dont know me .
Proof ??Your rightwings rants are only your own opinion not the entire nation opinion.
So what ??
Who are you to insult his mother ?
You should learn to reply without insulting others .

Obviously I speak for myself you Moron. who do you think I am ? Modi ?

Who the fcuk are you to point figures and preach values ? A worthless pakistani collaborator who rats out fellow Indians to pakistani mods ? disgusting. I am going to enjoy every bit of Maravan pissing on you. You have it coming.

Who are you to teach anything to anybody ? a castrated idiot who is puffed up on his own hot air and sucking up to pakistanis ?

Go say this to someone how gives a $hit about you.

which happened 500 years ago. We grew out of this shit.

Not much growth,

Italy: a country where a man may beat his wife but cannot flog fishy pasta; ROME DAYS | World | News | The Independent

First stop beating your wives.

First reform your society so that you do not breed criminals.

Per Capita Crime in Italy is 39.04 as compared to 1.64 for India.

http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/egm/vaw_indicators_2007/papers/Invited Paper Italy ISTAT.pdf

14 % of Italian women have experienced Attempted rape and almost 10% (9.6) of your women have been raped once in their lifetime by their own admission.

LOL at you and your society.

Last edited:
Cant use the thing inside in your head .
You said peoples are fighting for money .Of Course Indians in Brits army did that .But Netaji's INA and his volunteers fought for freedom not for money (something they dont have ).Means Indians will fight for their motherland even if their is no money .

Largest port only useful if you have a big economy to support not TNs but entire India.
Do you want points?
You cant supply your products in to rest of India which will severly affect your Agriculture and livelihood of thhousands of people .TN is still dont have any good consumer base considering its demography . HDI is very poor compared to other states .
Will reduce entire trade between TN and rest of India again will hurt TN economy .
Others wont come nearer to this area because this is IN turf .Last time SLankans did same and India toppled their leadership.Within one day you will reduce to nothing .

Accepting other traditions always made us rich .I am a Malayali .Due tot lack of lands we dont have manufacturing industry.But thanks to our HR our HDI is almost equal to developed nation.
Of Course you dont have any shame to worship white Europeans even if they still see you as nigger.
We were the one that flourished that trade .We have had Romans,Greek, etc in our coastal area.
North Indians have trade with entire Asia and Europe made them rich .
LOL if you had something inside, you wouldn't have quoted varadharajan to say people fight for country even without money. You should check how many willing to fight in the army without money.

SL govt toppled with our support. Who will fight here in TN like the tamils did in srilanka? The mallus and kannadigas from the border? :lol:

Chennai has become a automobile manufacturing hub because of this port. What we are exporting to rest of india through this port? Most of them are foreign consignments and purely from TN. Andhra got vizag and the rest got kolkatta, chennai carries mostly our traffic. Singapore only got port, any idea why it's well developed? Chennai become a manufacturing hub and attracted investments from various automobile gaints because of this port, not because of india.

For becoming rich we don't have the habit of bending to everyones wish like you. LOL, we didn't worship white europeans, actually white Europeans(veerama munivar) worshipped our language, learnt and write poems in our language. But unfortunately no one gave a flying fcuk on any of your indian language.

Lol your trade with greeks, romans... You know who ruled you at that time, the brahmi inscriptions found about mussiri was in tamil.

I am done on this thread. It's bored.

Last edited:
LOL if you had something inside, you wouldn't have quoted varadharajan to say people fight for country even without money. You should check how many willing to fight in the army without money.

SL govt toppled with our support. Who will fight here in TN like the tamils did in srilanka? The mallus and kannadigas from the border? :lol:

Chennai has become a automobile manufacturing hub because of this port. What we are exporting to rest of india through this port? Most of them are foreign consignments and purely from TN. Andhra got vizag and the rest got kolkatta, chennai carries mostly our traffic. Singapore only got port, any idea why it's well developed? Chennai become a manufacturing hub and attracted investments from various automobile gaints because of this port, not because of india.

For becoming rich we don't have the habit of bending to everyones wish like you. LOL, we didn't worship white europeans, actually white Europeans(veerama munivar) worshipped our language, learnt and write poems in our language. But unfortunately no one gave a flying fcuk on any of your indian language.

Lol your trade with greeks, romans... You know who ruled you at that time, the brahmi inscriptions found about mussiri was in tamil.

You really must seek independence of TN from India :lol:

Your white master who you call Veerama Munivar who's real name was Pastor Constanzo Beschi also wrote a book called "Paramartha Guruvin Kathai" where in the end he advices people to read the Bhagwat Gita to find knowledge and peace.

He himself turn into a Hindu sanyasi and live like one before the Christians decided to claim him back as their own.

You really must seek independence of TN from India :lol:

Your white master who you call Veerama Munivar who's real name was Pastor Constanzo Beschi also wrote a book called "Paramartha Guruvin Kathai" where in the end he advices people to read the Bhagwat Gita to find knowledge and peace.

He himself turn into a Hindu sanyasi and live like one before the Christians decided to claim him back as their own.

We almost act like independent country, middle finger to hindi, hosting kashmiri separatists here, don't give a fcuk about your govts ban on LTTE and erecting prabhakarans banner everywhere.

Like no one knows his real name, you googled and wrote his name here.. In his cemetry it was written "he was student of tamil not master". Now go please your hindian master :lol:

We almost act like independent country, middle finger to hindi, hosting kashmiri separatists here, don't give a fcuk about your govts ban on LTTE and erecting prabhakarans banner everywhere.

Like no one knows his real name, you googled and wrote his name here.. In his cemetry it was written "he was student of tamil not master". Now go please your hindian master :lol:

So you admit TN are NOT an independent country :lol: ..... erecting banners is not illegal, be it Ravan or prabhakaran or Rajnikanth. Try picking up arms or shouting anti India slogans :devil:

Finally what tomb ? ..... your Munivar became a hindu and was burnt. LOL.

Have you even read his book ? :cheesy: ...... in them he does not advice people to read the Bible but the Bhagwat Gita ........ now why would a christian do that ?. :lol:

So you admit TN are NOT an independent country :lol: ..... erecting banners is not illegal, be it Ravan or prabhakaran or Rajnikanth. Try picking up arms or shouting anti India slogans :devil:

Finally what tomb ? ..... your Munivar became a hindu and was burnt. LOL.

Have you even read his book ? :cheesy: ...... in them he does not advice people to read the Bible but the Bhagwat Gita ........ now why would a christian do that ?. :lol:
Who told you TN is already independent? :lol:

Shout anti india slogans? That was already done in the past from periyar to seeman, what you did? Periyars statue everywhere and TN was ruled by parties came from his roots till now.

Who cares what he said about bible or gita. Am not going to touch both :lol: you should have googled the name Maravan/Maravar like you did for this poet, before thinking me as a christian.

chu*iya samajh ke rakha hai sabko. He is aunty national because he ate beef and worshipped manisha koirala. Man throw these idiots into a mental asylum.

Who told you TN is already independent? :lol:

Shout anti india slogans? That was already done in the past from periyar to seeman, what you did? Periyars statue everywhere and TN was ruled by parties came from his roots till now.

Who cares what he said about bible or gita. Am not going to touch both :lol: you should have googled the name Maravan/Maravar like you did for this poet, before thinking me as a christian.

What do I care if you are a chrisitan you moron.

I just wanted to demonstrate and prove that you still have a colonial hangover and a British colonized mind.

Such massive inferiority complex is what makes you a Tamil chauvinist. Imagine being proud that a white man learnt tamil :lol: ..... how pathetic is that ?

Periya is dead. Seeman is the new vaiko. An irrelevant clown. This is the poster used by his party.

main-qimg-4af9d980e55fb142921be80c80a318db

No doubt a joker like you follow that clown.

BTW Seeman's real name is SIMON :lol:

What do I care if you are a chrisitan you moron.

I just wanted to demonstrate and prove that you still have a colonial hangover and a British colonized mind.

Such massive inferiority complex is what makes you a Tamil chauvinist. Imagine being proud that a white man learnt tamil :lol: ..... how pathetic is that ?

Periya is dead. Seeman is the new vaiko. An irrelevant clown. This is the poster used by his party.

main-qimg-4af9d980e55fb142921be80c80a318db

No doubt a joker like you follow that clown.
After your colonial hangover you want us adopt the hindian hangover like you morons do? If some one learns your language, you won't feel proud and feel pathetic? :lol: Inferior complex makes people adopt others language, we aren't the one in hindian hangover.

To early to say, he is the next vaiko. Lets wait and see after the elections.

After your colonial hangover you want us adopt the hindian hangover like you morons do? If some one learns your language, you won't feel proud and feel pathetic? :lol: Inferior complex makes people adopt others language, we aren't the one in hindian hangover.

To early to say, he is the next vaiko. Lets wait and see after the elections.

LOL.... so you prefer Colonial hangover over "Hindian" hangover ? :cheesy:

Real nice ...... you even admit to being the white mans bitch. I don't give a $hit if someone learns my language you moron. My identity is not just limited to such a narrow band. My Identity is a LOT more than the language I speak, it is the money I make, the place where I stay, the education that I have, my culture, my values, my neighbours, my job, my family, my state, my nation, my religion etc etc..

Its only pathetic people who have a limited identity due to their limited exposure and narrow mind who display such chauvinism. You are a text book case of such an limited individual. A boor.

It is unlikely you are given to reading, but do take the effort this time.

Dravidian Ideology furthers Church agenda | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

Finally its hilarious to see one discard one's religion and adapt a white man's religion/culture and then claim linguistic chauvinism. :lol: ...... best you expand your Identity to involve a LOT more things that will help you expand your horizon and your mind.

LOL.... so you prefer Colonial hangover over "Hindian" hangover ? :cheesy:

Real nice ...... you even admit to being the white mans bitch. I don't give a $hit if someone learns my language you moron. My identity is not just limited to such a narrow band. My Identity is a LOT more than the language I speak, it is the money I make, the place where I stay, the education that I have, my culture, my values, my neighbours, my job, my family, my state, my nation, my religion etc etc..

Its only pathetic people who have a limited identity due to their limited exposure and narrow mind who display such chauvinism. You are a text book case of such an limited individual. A boor.

It is unlikely you are given to reading, but do take the effort this time.

Dravidian Ideology furthers Church agenda | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

Finally its hilarious to see one discard one's religion and adapt a white man's religion/culture and then claim linguistic chauvinism. :lol: ...... best you expand your Identity to involve a LOT more things that will help you expand your horizon and your mind.
So you admit, you people always need a master and can't live without that.. After being bitch of the whites, now to the ******** :lol: english is a language we speak like you do. And the poet i have a quoted is an italian, nothing to do with the english.

We aren't the pathetic people who bend before everyone and bat for their masters. Our identity is well recognised, Tamil is the official/teaching language in singapore, malaysia, srilanka, what about yours outside india? Ok, your masters hindi? You better try to accept chinese as your next master, they have far better reach than your current hindian masters, then you can claim more proud and gloat about adoption of other languages.

Dravidian ideology has nothing to do in favor of churches. Kerala has more number of christians and muslims than TN, what dravidian ideology has to do there? People might not have been interested in becoming sat-sudras to your hindian masters, like you morons and becoming religious chauvinists.

Firstly, People are brainwashed by the system for decades to believe that India is a integrated homologous country. Au contraire, We are a union of different countries akin to Europe. Although, we all have some simialirites, we have our own uniqueness and the pride on own culture. ******** wants to dominate the South with Hindi imposition. Now that Hindutva terrorists have taken this as their mission (as part of Sanghparivar vision of Islam-mukht, Isayi-mukht Bharat) to enforce Hindi on Hindus to create Hindu nation here.
Who told you only north indians had such trade relations? Your hindian masters?
Tamils are a huge stumbling block for militant Hindutvas to create their khilafa in India. Tamils are not falling in line with the Hindi-Hindu-Hindustani motto. Till this day, NI bhaiyyas believes that Madras autorickshaw drivers to commoners all knows hindi and are purposefully not speaking with them. They cannot accept the diversity of India. Their vision of India is the Delhi-Amritsar-Lucknow-Meerut-Bhopal India. They don't understand south, they underestimate south. Call you Idli, Dosa and kaale-kaloote madarasi 4 foot log while their looks are not much different from you.

RSS wants Tamilians to forget Dravidianism and the pride Tamils have for their own culture. They want every school in T.Nagar to Vadapalai to Mambalam to Thambaram have Sakhas opened with Knicker wearing old man with topi coming from Nagpur and Aurangabad gives classes to your children about leaving Tamil culture and embrace Hindi language and the need for hating Muslims and Christians as their guru's Golwalkar and Savarkar, Hedgewar all taught them. All this because, RSS wants you to be one under the Hindu-Ummah.

People are slowly understanding what RSS is. Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom