What's new

Anti-lockdown protests spread to Wuhan, China. More Sunday in Shanghai

Nothing new. It's another attack by CIA. Color revolution in China funded by US dollars.
The protest location in Shanghai is about 0.5km away from American Consulate.
In Beijing, the protest location is also about 0.5km away from American Embassy.
I don't know the protest location in Whuhan. Can anybody tell me?

Shanghai
1669601038633.png

Beijing

1669601154454.png

Last edited:
Most of this is fake news. Foxconn is actually a Taiwanese company, and Chinese workers are protesting against their "wage theft".
As far as other stuff is concerned, I still don't get it - why doesn't China not kick out US consular staff and close all US embassies?

Most of this is fake news. Foxconn is actually a Taiwanese company, and Chinese workers are protesting against their "wage theft".
As far as other stuff is concerned, I still don't get it - why doesn't China not kick out US consular staff and close all US embassies?
That not how “the game” is played.

China is collapsing. The CCP is reaping the fruits of its own labor/policies.
lol, such a joker you are, you still remeber you appeal to the Chinese PDFers here to call their families to tell them the news Chinese people can only get in PDF? you are just a shameless lowlife. I m in Beijing, the capital of China, everything is nice and normal here, Why we Chinese don't feel the country is collapsing and you shameless lowlife always does?

Everyone who speaks Chinese would know this was not written by native Chinese.

View attachment 901040

"This"

Definitely not native.

But the most worry is how can CCP let USA infiltrate China's society?

The same during the anti-Japanese protest during the event when USA really needed Japan to decouple from China over Diaoyu islands issue.

China is like Japan and Germany, a slave country.

USA's slave!

lol, such a joker you are, you still remeber you appeal to the Chinese PDFers here to call their families to tell them the news Chinese people can only get in PDF? you are just a shameless lowlife. I m in Beijing, the capital of China, everything is nice and normal here, Why we Chinese don't feel the country is collapsing and you shameless lowlife always does?
I am jn shanghai, at work. And every shit is normal. It's the Western msm trying to exaggerate it. They are making it as if we are locking up 1.4bil in.

Last edited:
They should find who are the foreigners behind it, arrest them and put in jail, the characeters are not written by native Chinese.

No need to find. They are US diplomats. They have diplomatic immunity.
Those who are found guilty of treason in China, need to be given death penalty. Including foreigner in China.
CIA will definitely lose some spies in China after this event.

Back
Top Bottom