What's new

Anti-lockdown protests spread to Wuhan, China. More Sunday in Shanghai

Well, students are the future. If they are that easily manipulated by the west then I would say China have no future, don't you think? lol
No. When I was in college, I was also pro US and supported democracy/freedom ideology. I was one of few who refused to apply to join in CCP among all my classmates. I must admit I was brainwashed by west propaganda. But look at me today. I now even have this plan: If the day when the CCP is overthrown comes, I will join in CCP and fight these west puppets and traitor to the end. The more I know the west, the more I hate it. The more I know CCP, the more I support it.

No. When I was in college, I was also pro US and supported democracy/freedom ideology. I was one of few who refused to apply to join in CCP among all my classmates. I must admit I was brainwashed by west propaganda. But look at me today. I now even have this plan: If the day when the CCP is overthrown comes, I will join in CCP and fight these west puppets and traitor to the end. The more I know the west, the more I hate it. The more I know CCP, the more I support it.
lol, I honestly don't care.

As I said, you can blame whatever you want, you can go arrest or kill these people if you want to, at the end of the day, you are hurting your own people. Brainwashed by CIA or not, these aren't American, and that did nothing to America if you imprison or kill these people outright, fight them if you want to, I have no qualm about that lol.

And in case you still not getting it, if they are going on the street to protest on the behest of the CIA, then you have already lost, because whatever the outcome, you are going to lose a good chunk of your people and dividing China, they don't need to win the fight outright, all they need is to damage you. Now, as I said, lock these people up and put them in Lock Down, or lock these people up because of COVID, what's the different??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, I honestly don't care.

As I said, you can blame whatever you want, you can go arrest or kill these people if you want to, at the end of the day, you are hurting your own people. Brainwashed by CIA or not, these aren't American, and that did nothing to America if you imprison or kill these people outright, fight them if you want to, I have no qualm about that lol.

And in case you still not getting it, if they are going on the street to protest on the behest of the CIA, then you have already lost, because whatever the outcome, you are going to lose a good chunk of your people and dividing China, they don't need to win the fight outright, all they need is to damage you. Now, as I said, lock these people up and put them in Lock Down, or lock these people up because of COVID, what's the different??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL. These people are nothing. Their number is too small. As I said they are clowns in my eyes. It's not all bad some hiden enemies inside China floated up today.

LOL. These people are nothing. Their number is too small. As I said they are clowns in my eyes. It's not all bad some hiden enemies inside China floated up today.
Again, it's still people, and it's still some people who live in your top tier city.

On the other hand, this does NOT concern me at all. Almost nobody in the west talk about COVID anymore, I don't wear a mask on a bus, I don't wear a mask on a train, I don't need to quarantine even if I had COVID and since I am not planning to travel to China anytime soon, whatever you do over there is your business.

As I said, I am just getting my popcorn and my ice coffee and enjoying the show.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Either Frank has hearing problems or he is an Yindian Frank. Those people were shouting 'I want de-lock' 。Can't blame them but isolating 0.0001% for the sake of 99.999% is worth it in my opinion. Their sacrifice guarantees my parents health. Lol. Having said that i am gonna watch the WC match in a bar tonight again, MASKLESS.

Meanwhile in the land of the free.
View attachment 901097

What so hard to understand? CCP can't manage crap. People don't like it so they protest.

Meanwhile in the land of so not free...
Screenshot_2022-11-29-01-16-38-561_com.android.chrome.jpg

Your gov willing to murder pets, separate children, starve and letting people die. And still lose to Cambodia. What does that tells you?

I'm willing to bet in a couple of weeks china will declare Zero Covid is complete (just like they did with game addiction) and stop the lockdown.

What so hard to understand? CCP can't manage crap. People don't like it so they protest.

Meanwhile in the land of so not free...

Your gov willing to murder pets, separate children, starve and letting people die. And still lose to Cambodia. What does that tells you?

I'm willing to bet in a couple of weeks china will declare Zero Covid is complete (just like they did with game addiction) and stop the lockdown.
I don't know about Cambodia due to lack of data, but we do have concrete facts about China and US on how well they managed the covid so far.

p35dj3ykcf781.jpg

Again, it's still people, and it's still some people who live in your top tier city.

On the other hand, this does NOT concern me at all. Almost nobody in the west talk about COVID anymore, I don't wear a mask on a bus, I don't wear a mask on a train, I don't need to quarantine even if I had COVID and since I am not planning to travel to China anytime soon, whatever you do over there is your business.

As I said, I am just getting my popcorn and my ice coffee and enjoying the show.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only in china that more people are dead from preventing Covid than actual Covid (if their numbers can be believed)

The current timeline in the nutshell. The good guys are winning.

Only in china that more people are dead from preventing Covid than actual Covid (if their numbers can be believed)

The current timeline in the nutshell. The good guys are winning.
Who said so?

Fauci Defended Lockdowns During Deposition, Said China Was the Inspiration: Lawyer​

By Zachary Stieber
November 26, 2022

fauci-at-white-house-700x420.jpg

LOL epoch times. I thought you people don't like using it.

Just read their other articles and come back to me.

Relax boy. The CCP will pull a George Bush jr. Moment and said "mission accomplished" On Covid.
You mean he didn't say it?

Me too, I kind of want to see them again today, what a letdown, maybe tomorrow. I m with them this time.
as I said before, I don't really care, it's a free show, I enjoy it, it may or may not have more, and if you guys put up more show, I just get more popcorn.

Everyone who speaks Chinese would know this was not written by native Chinese.

View attachment 901040
I asked a colleague, who is from Fujian, about this. He said it looks like more traditional Chinese, probably a Cantonese speaker (due to the complexity of the writing, possible tone inflections), and by someone who doesn’t know the characters to spell out Xinjiang, hence the “Qi”, someone who is not as familiar with modern China.

His guess is that it is someone from Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom