What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

you're wrong about Egypt. you should have read the topic before making such a statement.

as explained on the topic about Nadarkhani:
many muslims were arrested in the street and tortured and killed in the jail: non eof the arrested people who die are christians
and there is no problem with christians in Iran. people don't kill them.
the story of Nadarkhani is related to the evangelist group and the illegal using of conversion at home. it is sad but now we are pretty sure he will not have death penalty. if you read the advocate comments you would have learn
but maybe you prefer to read some news that are more convenient to your hatred

don'"t know about India

anyway what it has to do... when there is islamophobia you Indians you come to insult our religion
by saying a few bad exemples . we cannot be accountable for all happening

it is well known that since 9/11 it is not good to say you are muslim in USA
and it is unacceptable to say publically about good about islam here. but other religions and even sects can do !

this is fact . you accept it or not.

can somebody answer my points
in some program hassan nisar asked that can any muslim from subcontinent go in arab land and do these things
#1 set up his own mosque
#2 marry a local girl & convert her faith & have a family
#3 set up his own buiness easily
#4 ask for same rights as a local guy
now compare these to so called Anti-Islam or Christian Europe & western world

can somebody answer my points
in some program hassan nisar asked that can any muslim from subcontinent go in arab land and do these things
#1 set up his own mosque
#2 marry a local girl & convert her faith & have a family
#3 set up his own buiness easily
#4 ask for same rights as a local guy
now compare these to so called Anti-Islam or Christian Europe & western world

Your post would make sense, if Arab countries were the only Islamic countries in the world.

read carefully seneor i had said arab land means middle east kindly do respond thanks
create a topic for this

here is islamophobia in europe: you are two times not into the subject

create a topic for this

here is islamophobia in europe: you are two times not into the subject
actually seneor i was replying to a post about muslim's not being treated nicly in christian lands and christians in muslim countries are treated as equals now im not talking of treatment to americans in middle east or pakistan

It may sound strange, but I like rising Islamophobia in the West. The fact is that the West(Europe/USA) has always acted against the interests of the Islamic world. However, before they used to do it secretly, and present a gentle face to the world. This caused many problems in the Islamic world, because many pro-Western groups arose, and Muslims had started to believe that the West was basically good. However, now that Westerners, due to many reasons, have decided to remove their gentle mask, they will just lose all of their soft power in Islamic lands. Already with the rise of groups like Hizbut Tahrir we can see that anti-US, anti-Western sentiment is also on the rise in Islamic countries. So they can talk all they want, they only shoot themselves in the foot and strengthen their opponents. As I see it the West has already lost its ideological dominance in Islamic countries. As time goes on we will see greater cooperation amongst Muslim countries.

It may sound strange, but I like rising Islamophobia in the West. The fact is that the West(Europe/USA) has always acted against the interests of the Islamic world. However, before they used to do it secretly, and present a gentle face to the world. This caused many problems in the Islamic world, because many pro-Western groups arose, and Muslims had started to believe that the West was basically good. However, now that Westerners, due to many reasons, have decided to remove their gentle mask, they will just lose all of their soft power in Islamic lands. Already with the rise of groups like Hizbut Tahrir we can see that anti-US, anti-Western sentiment is also on the rise in Islamic countries. So they can talk all they want, they only shoot themselves in the foot and strengthen their opponents. As I see it the West has already lost its ideological dominance in Islamic countries. As time goes on we will see greater cooperation amongst Muslim countries.

*and time goes on and on and on......*

As time goes on we will see greater cooperation amongst Muslim countries.

Cooperation on what? Spreading hard line wahabi inspired views? I can’t see much else to cooperate on, neither science and technology nor any real economics. If anything, in general, Muslim societies dig themselves even deeper in their holes in the face of any challenges, real or perceived. Why are there so many blasphemy cases in Punjab? Because there isn’t much else going on or mindset to do, so only way to convince oneself of striving for Islam’s cause is to grab whichever poor soul comes in the way and slap blasphemy charges on them.

Unless the mindset is fundamentally changed in Muslim countries no good will come out. Produce more scientists of all sorts and economists and not Mumtaz Qadris. No nation has prospered by generating terrorists.

seneor you may say things about western world but these same westerners gave you a free world i.e
they librated arabia from turkish rule,gave you education & made muslims all over the world free thinking individuals before that muslims of middle east & indian sub continent were either rulers (sultans,nawabs,or jameedars)or followers(nomads,kamii,slaves,servents or bawarchees,julahas,metal workers,weaver&needle workers ) think about it & then answer im waiting for your reply

Off Topic: Hafizzz, your flag shows you to be a Ugandan settled in Uganda, and bashing your keyboard from Uganda, though you're a Pakistani. Why?

Are you ashamed to be shown as a Pakistani on this forum? That's why I detest reading anything you spout here because of your hypocrisy and your straw-man effort in trying to hide behind smokescreens!

Hello OrionHunter,

Your off topic rants are pathetically pathetic. If Hafizzz has moved to Uganda then that is a matter for him and really not for you to speculate why.
Why the heck is or would be ashamed of being Pakistani? Are you seriously a bit dim? He is on PDF and we all know he is Pakistani. If he resides elsewhere why are you attacking him for this reason? If anything your obsession with Pakistan is blatantly obvious. Why are you on here sniffing on PDF? If you dont like what Pakistanis say on here we all are aware what you can do.Do you want to be a Pakistani? Well you cant. You are Indian so get over yourself.
On topic

If Nato or the USA go and bomb the crap out of a Muslim country it hardly makes the news. When a Muslim commits a crime then the western media arm takes over and started working overtime to portray an image of doom and gloom. They are seriously scummy at the way they do this.

They have a rule for themselves and certainly another for us.

If Nato or the USA go and bomb the crap out of a Muslim country it hardly makes the news.

With the help of Muslim countries Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar etc so this can't be that wrong? Can it?

When a Muslim commits a crime then the western media arm takes over and started working overtime to portray an image of doom and gloom. They are seriously scummy at the way they do this.

They have a rule for themselves and certainly another for us.

Same with you buddy same with you. How about the treatment of Bengalis and Baluchis to name just two?

seneor you may say things about western world but these same westerners gave you a free world i.e
they librated arabia from turkish rule,gave you education & made muslims all over the world free thinking individuals before that muslims of middle east & indian sub continent were either rulers (sultans,nawabs,or jameedars)or followers(nomads,kamii,slaves,servents or bawarchees,julahas,metal workers,weaver&needle workers ) think about it & then answer im waiting for your reply
sorry but can you make a little effort before writing ?

1/
you said "gave you a free world" and then you speak about arabia
hey guys pakistanis are not arabs !
lol
2/
"they liberated from turkish"
ah the big joke! the English services used the arabs against the turks. for a war purpose and only. it was nothing to do with democracy.
the best proof is that these english put governments or accepted governments which were not democratic.

i wonder if you are going to explain to the Iranians that the CIA coup against Mossadegh was a democratic step
LOL

3/
you speak about Indians slavery and so
lol it is your own country senoor nothing to do with ours

sorry but can you make a little effort before writing ?

1/
you said "gave you a free world" and then you speak about arabia
hey guys pakistanis are not arabs !
lol
2/
"they liberated from turkish"
ah the big joke! the English services used the arabs against the turks. for a war purpose and only. it was nothing to do with democracy.
the best proof is that these english put governments or accepted governments which were not democratic.

i wonder if you are going to explain to the Iranians that the CIA coup against Mossadegh was a democratic step
LOL

3/
you speak about Indians slavery and so
lol it is your own country senoor nothing to do with ours
okay tell me had english not helped arabs in deafting turks what would arabs had done about it,secondly as for slavery everybody knows about arab track record with it camel races are not part of our culture and more so i was talking about positive things about western world

Back
Top Bottom