What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

all because foa a country called pakistan...Pakistani terrorists/ISI made life of Muslims hell all over the world

all because foa a country called pakistan...Pakistani terrorists/ISI made life of Muslims hell all over the world
you are trying to make a joke ?
According to your theory : ISI was behind WMDs in Iraq ? its because of ISI Isreal is killing Palestinians ? its because of ISI NATO attacked libya ?
i know how much you hate Pakistan and ISI ,,,, i think time has come when people in India will say that ISI is behind the birth of every Indian.....joke :wave:

West have double standards for the Muslims ...... when it comes to them they talk about human rights , freedom of speech and harmony among religions BUT when it comes to Muslims they have no rights for Muslims , no freedom of speech , no freedom of even wearing a dress of own choice , disrespect to Islam have become one of the most common act in West now .......

Replace West with Muslim countries (most of them) and replace Muslims with Muslims/non-Muslims. See if you still find it valid. I do.

Do you find, a Christian in Pakistan is treated under human rights or under shariah?

Replace West with Muslim countries (most of them) and replace Muslims with Muslims/non-Muslims. See if you still find it valid. I do.

Do you find, a Christian in Pakistan is treated under human rights or under shariah?
Christians in Muslims countries are in lot better conditions as Muslims in west ....
Christians are not facing nude body search at airports as Muslims facing ...
they are not getting killed every day as Muslims .....
no Muslim disrespect their religion as they do in the name of freedom speech .....
Christians dont face the label of terrorist everyday but Muslims are facing ...

Christians in Muslims countries are in lot better conditions as Muslims in west ....
Christians are not facing nude body search at airports as Muslims facing ...
they are not getting killed every day as Muslims .....
no Muslim disrespect their religion as they do in the name of freedom speech .....
Christians dont face the label of terrorist everyday but Muslims are facing ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ng-raped-eight-months-forcibly-converted.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...pak-christian-girl-13-raped-5-muslim-men.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...pped-sexually-assaulted-christian-girl-3.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ms-fire-christians-land-grab-killing-one.html

Why has the West not label these anti-Islam cells as "Terrorist Group" ???

Anti Islam does not mean terrorism....

For example, I dont beleive in any religion (Islam included) so when I see something wrong with this religion, I try to discuss in various forums, and thus I am perceived to be a islamophobe, but such is not the case.

Every religion has flaws - they are man made. Period

Christians in Muslims countries are in lot better conditions as Muslims in west

Egypt military takes over inquiry of Coptic unrest - Yahoo! News

IRAN:

(CNN) – The possible hanging of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani for converting from Islam to Christianity has exposed a division among Islamic jurists on whether Iran would be violating Islamic law by carrying out the execution.

INDIA:

India: After fatwa, Muslims demand name change of Bollywood movie -- or else

"If the state government fails to respond within the next 24 hours, over 10,000 Muslims along with muftis and maulanas shall stage demonstrations after the Friday afternoon namaaz all over Mumbai." Islamic Tolerance Alert: "'Azaan' Movie Name Hurts Muslims

in some program hassan nisar asked that can any muslim from subcontinent go in arab land and do these things
#1 set up his own mosque
#2 marry a local girl & convert her faith & have a family
#3 set up his own buiness easily
#4 ask for same rights as a local guy
now compare these to so called Anti-Islam or Christian Europe & western world

Back
Top Bottom