What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

No it is not great for communication. Hindi is not the language of communication in South or even in Maharashtra. People speak to each other in English or in the various regional languages. We do not plan to accommodate you by learning to speak your language.
hey,,,it will encourage national unity u know :p:
ok,,,let me talk like togadia,,,,those who dont speak hindi,shud go to canada or Srilanka :p:
joking,,,mercy :p:

Riots would happen because it would be seen as a precusor to policies leading to making Hindi the national language. You are too dumb. Do not quote me any further or I will put you on ignore.
This is last time I am quoting you. I dont know why it should be seen like that. I am not a Hindi speaking person. I am from Orissa. Still I would like to know the spread of Hindi in India. And I was right. If over a poll riots happen, then I would rather say we are still divided.

Best of luck for Hating all other people.

@Biplab Bijay not even a single state will support hindi. Regional pride, won't let us do that.
There is nothing bad in some 'Jatiwaad' as Modi said. But excess of it is harmful. Such things have broken India in the past. It will break India again in the future if we don't mend our ways. Our present policy is mature and smart.
ok,,,let me talk like togadia,,,,those who dont speak hindi,shud go to canada or Srilanka :p:
Then what will happen to me? :mad: I don't want to be converted and merged to Pakistan :pissed:
This is last time I am quoting you. I dont know why it should be seen like that. I am not a Hindi speaking person. I am from Orissa. Still I would like to know the spread of Hindi in India. And I was right. If over a poll riots happen, then I would rather say we are still divided.
Prefering one language over another does not mean we are divided. :D

No it will not. Just lead to further Islamization of India. The latest trend in Delhi elite circle was calling Kawals and sufi Musicians for Ganesh Chaturti celebrations. Imagine singing Kwaja mere Kwaja for Ganesha.

FO.

No it will not. Just lead to further Minimization of India. The latest trend in Delhi elite circle was calling Kawals and sufi Musicians for Ganesh Chaturti celebrations. Imagine singing Kwaja mere Kwaja for Ganesha.

FO.
FO means ?

Why it should create negative ?

No my question it why a poll will lead to riot as you have mentioned ?
May ordinary and common peoples don't give any f about it..but i am talking about the anti national and foreign elements(like our Manlion)..its there in every society...They would take this opportunity as a tool to twist the facts,howl it as a language fanaticism over linguistic minorities and poison the minds of peoples...possibility is there...

May ordinary and common peoples don't give any f about it..but i am talking about the anti national and foreign elements(like our Manlion)..its there in every society...They would take this opportunity as a tool to twist the facts,howl it as a language fanaticism over linguistic minorities and poison the minds of peoples...possibility is there...
That is what we must want to know. Not only that this kind of polls will expose them and then people will stop listening to them. In IT parks the common language is HIndi.

@manlion
Hindi Dance performed by group of Sinhalese girls. :tup:

Sri Lankan music video from Bathiya and Santhush's debut Hindi album Ayubowan (Namaste) -
O Saathi

Sri Lanka Maa Priyadara Jaya Bhoomi - Lata Mangeshkar - Sinhala song
Film - Sada Sulang
Singer- Lata Mangeshkar
Language -Sinhala

In IT parks the common language is HIndi.
where???...In Kerala its Malayalam and English mostly....

Actually when we were at school, we were taught Tamil Grade 6 to 9. But now I have forgotten the most of it apart from its alphabet. It's too hard to handle three languages which are completely different from each other.
We have Malayalam,English and Hindi in Kerala schools.....
And Tamil is also widely understood due to language similarities and Tamil film influence....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom