What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

Banglo
where???...In Kerala its Malayalam and English mostly....

We have Malayalam,English and Hindi in Kerala schools.....
And Tamil is also widely understood due to language similarities and Tamil film influence....
I was talking about TCS, Infosys. I have seen it in Banglore. Dont know about Kerala.

Of their songs , I like this one more ...... Srilanka Matha
Mother Sri Lanka !
950b9edf1e8c37e57dcc14bc7868f8de.gif

@manlion
Hindi Dance performed by group of Sinhalese girls. :tup:

Sri Lankan music video from Bathiya and Santhush's debut Hindi album Ayubowan (Namaste) -
O Saathi

Sri Lanka Maa Priyadara Jaya Bhoomi - Lata Mangeshkar - Sinhala song
Film - Sada Sulang
Singer- Lata Mangeshkar
Language -Sinhala

Sri Lanks seems like a lot of fun and culture.

so,,,ppl,what happen,,,hindi aye or nay.
btw,,,,this is certainly a gud thread to observe if ppl want to study hypocrisy :lol:

Then what will happen to me? :mad: I don't want to be converted and merged to Pakistan :pissed:

Prefering one language over another does not mean we are divided. :D
bro,dont worry,u r kashmiri,,, a Hindu kashmiri
that means u guys can pull all kinds of shit. :D

Last edited:
Banglo

I was talking about TCS, Infosys. I have seen it in Banglore. Dont know about Kerala.
Are you comparing TCS/infosys with Karnataka??..May be hindi speakers and North Indians are in majority there..
Bangalore is more like a cosmopolitan city than Kannada..Kannadigas are only around 35% of the population..Moreover Kannadigas are very less represented in many establishments around Bangalore..

Ha ha even Sanath Jayasuriya, Chaminda Vaas & Jacqueline Fernandez danced to the tune.

Check this too.

I am not too fond of the pop music scene nowadays and this song seems to be a lift of one Western song, cannot recall the name now. Anyways, I loved those dances performed by those girls and some more videos of traditional Sinhalese dances too. That was amazing.

Are you comparing TCS/infosys with Karnataka??..May be hindi speakers and North Indians are in majority there..
Bangalore is more like a cosmopolitan city than Kannada..Kannadigas are only around 35% of the population..Moreover Kannadigas are very less represented in many establishments around Bangalore..
No. I said in IT sector the most common used language is Hindi.

No it will not. Just lead to further Islamization of India. The latest trend in Delhi elite circle was calling Kawals and sufi Musicians for Ganesh Chaturti celebrations. Imagine singing Kwaja mere Kwaja for Ganesha.

FO.
just read this :p:
yup this is a sickular makcist conshpirsy.
spartaaaaa,no Hindi in karnatakaaaaaa

Isn't Hindi, India's national language?

they dont have one.....many indians are very fiercely anti-hindi...like the tamils

many migrants who speak certain language or dialect in other states get beaten - just over what they're speaking

they dont have one.....many indians are very fiercely anti-hindi...like the tamils

many migrants who speak certain language or dialect in other states get beaten - just over what they're speaking
Not many. You should say some indian. Tamils are only 5.91%

just read this :p:
yup this is a sickular makcist conshpirsy.
spartaaaaa,no Hindi in karnatakaaaaaa

I know the Marxist hate Hinduism and you yourself have compared being religious to being an alcoholic. Funny that singing a sufi song denouncing idolatory in a pandal with idol of Ganesh. That kind of thinking is in vogue in the Bengali and Hindi belt. Any way, I did not say I do not want Hindi in Karnataka, only no official status of Hindi as national language. Being a Hindi speaker at home, why would I object to natural flow of languages anywhere in India.

Actually, that is not true. They did not get beaten up for speaking different languages, they got beaten up because the Central govt was only publishing Job vacancies in Hindi newspapers thus withholding the info from other state speakers. The local parties when they became aware of it, trashed the train load of Biharis who came for attending the job interviews. Otherwise Hindi is almost the lingua franca in Mumbai.

I know the Marxist hate Hinduism and you yourself have compared being religious to being an alcoholic.
yo in hinduism,there is no restriction on bhang or daaru,,,so chill
n btw,,,,hindi is national language,
u support afspa,land reforms,imdt,bla blah n lots of other stuff,in other regions,without considering the local populace,,,,,so tell me why shud others consider ur pov....cause hey if one religion helps national unity thn why not one language,,,afterall its a majority govt. :p:

Actually, that is not true. They did not get beaten up for speaking different languages, they got beaten up because the Central govt was only publishing Job vacancies in Hindi newspapers thus withholding the info from other state speakers. The local parties when they became aware of it, trashed the train load of Biharis who came for attending the job interviews. Otherwise Hindi is almost the lingua franca in Mumbai.
same thing happened in Assam for 4th grdae railway jobs

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom