What's new

Anti Hindi storm brewing in Tamilnadu

It has nothing to do with trolling and abusing. Its about the treatment and script about south indians and dalits. If you dont want to see my post you can ignore me.
bu but but... how can we ignore a monkey who is jumping all over the PDF.

As a well wisher of India, I think Indians should treat this language issue sensitively without going overboard with it. And i see a point in Indian tamil's argument because they need to protect their language

I dont speak or undersrtand Hindi.

Did having the same religion save Banglas from the West Pakistanis in 1971? NO.

I hardly think Urdu will make a difference.

Besides, Southern languages are more ancient and are our mother tongues.

We are not so laden with inferirority complex we have to adopt the language of Urdu.

Unlike you.

Its about the treatment of south indians.. same as treatment of dalits.. If that truth offended you then so be it.

and who told you that? I, being a South Indian never faced any sort of mistreatment u r talking about. Either u r just trolling or you have no idea what about what u r talking about.

What's funny is that this of course doesn't prevent Tamil politicians to request Indian government to help them get Tamil fishermen released from Sri Lanka.

:tsk:

That is because the central govt collects taxes even from TN. It is not like all the money and power Central govt has is because Delhites are working overtime to pay for rest of India protection and development.

What is the difference between tamil and hindi, script wise both evolve from Brahmi. Is there any similarity between grammar???

It has nothing to do with trolling and abusing. Its about the treatment and script about south indians and dalits. If you dont want to see my post you can ignore me.
Again trolling. Post reported.

Please, can we not respond to that filthy bongoloideshi twit, iajdani? There is no point talking to a poorly educated, swamp-dwelling scumbag.
Dont worry. I have reported his posts and see what actions mods are taking. If there is no action, then you know that how I reply.

As a well wisher of India, I think Indians should treat this language issue sensitively without going overboard with it. And i see a point in Indian tamil's argument because they need to protect their language

These language issues are only raised by Politicos every now and then to stir sentiments. Tamil is one of the major languages of India and i don't see any threat to it atleast for another 200 years.

india need ONE NATIONAL COMMUNICATION LANAGUGE ..for people .. for nationl integration
--
i kow its shock to see
even small child understnad eglish and guide you way ahead but hindi.. nalla ..
only few will understand it hardly few speak

Why is it a shock? It is absurd for you to expect everyone to bow and bend to please Hindi speakers as though they are some superior species. Should a Tamilian be shocked to come to Delhi and see that no one there can speak Tamil?

Back
Top Bottom