What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

our purpose is to discourage war mongers, your purpose is to encourage war, hell of a difference !

So let us start by stopping those war mongers who have killed 60,000 Pakistanis first.

So let us start by stopping those war mongers who have killed 60,000 Pakistanis first.

lets negotiate, why initiate war against 1 million ppl, lets go with the sentiment of the people of the war effected areas, oh wait that wont be helpful to your war economy and power hungry ideas !

lets negotiate, why initiate war against 1 million ppl, lets go with the sentiment of the people of the war effected areas, oh wait that wont be helpful to your war economy and power hungry ideas !

Firstly, international geopolitics are not influenced by sentimentality at all, and secondly, let the people influence their OWN governments to do what is best for them.

That is how it works.

Firstly, international geopolitics are not influenced by sentimentality at all, and secondly, let the people influence their OWN governments to do what is best for them.

That is how it works.

what sentiment? all I am saying you belong to one war monger group, who sell war, as their economy is based on wars, other are likes of taliban who sell ideology/religion, in between is us,the people, who dont want war..

BZlIlcoCcAA4aqB.jpg:large

BZlIlcoCcAA4aqB.jpg:large

Unfortunatly we don't know where we are going who is our friend who's our enemy Let's see what happen with pakistan

But Include me myclass mets and many more we don't know who's our big enemy America or Taliban?

Unfortunatly we don't know where we are going who is our friend who's our enemy Let's see what happen with pakistan

nothing will happen to Pakistan.

But Include me myclass mets and many more we don't know who's our big enemy America or Taliban?

our home is pakistan that is for sure, friends may come and go, enemies may change, but our home will remain the same, just remember that, its our home !

what sentiment? all I am saying you belong to one war monger group, who sell war, as their economy is based on wars, other are likes of taliban who sell ideology/religion, in between is us,the people, who dont want war..

And you belong to the "tsunami". Oh wait, that "tsunami" was more like a little wave of a child's p155. Never mind. Sorry.

Why don't we discuss the topic instead of posters?

Like this:

Dharnas like this will only serve to inflame the public without much to show for it in the end except law and order headaches. Drone attacks are part of the Federal government's domain and not provincial. PTI is playing politics with the people it is supposed to serve for its own perceived gains, and it will not succeed.

BSyCkGgCIAAPwf5.jpg:large

And you belong to the "tsunami". Oh wait, that "tsunami" was more like a little wave of a child's p155. Never mind. Sorry.

Why don't we discuss the topic instead of posters?

Like this:

Dharnas like this will only serve to inflame the public without much to show for it in the end except law and order headaches. Drone attacks are part of the Federal government's domain and not provincial. PTI is playing politics with the people it is supposed to serve for its own perceived gains, and it will not succeed.

yup I belong to that little wave of hope, so proud of who I am.

are you of who you are and what war mongers you belong to? I hardly doubt cause you never have the courage to speak the truth, always hide behind your stupid justifications to kill people and ignore them as collateral damage.

PTI aint playing politics, its doing what people voted them for, and that was to bring Peace, not by killing people but by ending war, we succeed or not that be decided by the people after 5 years... democracy,no?

PTI aint playing politics, its doing what people voted them for, and that was to bring Peace, not by killing people but by ending war, we succeed or not that be decided by the people after 5 years... democracy,no?

So PTI is working to provide good schools and healthy communities? Is that really happening?

So PTI is working to provide good schools and healthy communities? Is that really happening?

Yes they are doing that too. PTI drove enrollment drive, PTI is introducing one syllabus for all schools public or private from next academic year, to ensure presence PTI govt is introducing SIM based student presence control system, getting new furniture for schools, organized functions in NYC to raise books for libraries and many more such steps have taken place...

Yes they are doing that too. PTI drove enrollment drive, PTI is introducing one syllabus for all schools public or private from next academic year, to ensure presence PTI govt is introducing SIM based student presence control system, getting new furniture for schools, organized functions in NYC to raise books for libraries and many more such steps have taken place...
all are lies, provancial govt of KPK, failed to provice the safty & security to it scitizen s? even its own dam law minster, who was killed by TTp terrorists?
even this failed dharni, was sponsored by the local minsters , local govt transport used massivly?
all this papa daday kids, on PDF keep shining, the image they all are after for?
reality is , deal was done yesterday , i think between SVP shah mehmood qureshi, ( the pir of multan) , a good man & the political advisor kind of person of US embsy in , ISLAMABAD .

Three suspected militants killed in North Waziristan drone attack - DAWN.COM

after that deal this happened, PTI & ITS LEADERSHIP will keepprotesting in public, like allways but TTp terrorists will dying like that?:smitten::cheers::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom