What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

So?

"Will I be Next?" US Drone Strikes in Pakistan | Amnesty International USA

cause of under privileged masses is our struggle in real national interest, trying to save the next generation from modern day slavery and fear !

Yes, but it is a matter of priorities. Millions upon millions are deprived of the basics of shelter, food and education, and those are the issues that should be prioritized over anything else, if indeed you are intent on helping the next generation.

Yes, but it is a matter of priorities. Millions upon millions are deprived of the basics of shelter, food and education, and those are the issues that should be prioritized over anything else, if indeed you are intent on helping the next generation.

exactly, why would you fight for them? as nothing will change ever ... it was like this and it will remain like this...in your view..

but in my clan we believe that nothing is impossible, its human made problems and only humans can solve it... and we will keep on trying for it and inshallah we will be triumphant

p.s. stop prioritization by you again...

exactly, why would you fight for them? as nothing will change ever ... it was like this and it will remain like this...in your view..

but in my clan we believe that nothing is impossible, its human made problems and only humans can solve it... and we will keep on trying for it and inshallah we will be triumphant

I can only admire your idealism. :)

Why are we protesting.??? 4 People killed were Afghans intruders. Jeez... The "Educated" imran khan and his protest is what, Stopping trucks and beating poor drivers who are just trying to make a living.

Also I want to know if drones are so bad why Pakistan is trying so hard for many years to get one...

PTI Flag design is not looking good, even though there are protesters with flags all over the place they are not effective. Color scheme is not good.

BaKHAt7CQAAPhzK.jpg:large

okay as you say...

Those who provide shelter and food are not totally innocent either, neither are those in Islamabad and Rawalpindi who allow such lawlessness to prevail by failing in their duties.

Those who provide shelter and food are not totally innocent either, neither are those in Islamabad and Rawalpindi who allow such lawlessness to prevail by failing in their duties.

woah,

hey brownie, you fit the profile too !!

Back
Top Bottom