What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

1459781_539263452834318_1345940134_n.jpg

I belong to a different segment of the society, we refuse to surrender, we die fighting for sublime human cause !

Others will be quite happy to help us die fighting for the causes we believe to be sublime. And they seem to be doing a mighty fine job of it too.

I voted for IK, but i am having a feeling he is no good then other Politicians.

Others will be quite happy to help us die fighting for the causes we believe to be sublime. And they seem to be doing a mighty fine job of it too.

try not to be stupid when trying to be witty, you know its a continuous struggle, it change faces, but it goes on... you just have to choose a side !

try not to be stupid when trying to be witty, you know its a continuous struggle, it change faces, but it goes on... you just have to choose a side !

If this is what we have to show for our struggle over the last 60 years or so, it is not much of a struggle, is it?

If this is what we have to show for our struggle over the last 60 years or so, it is not much of a struggle, is it?

I dont really know what orbit you are following, but the point being yes its a struggle, and it will go on despite khuwain kay daddu telling it aint no worth to resist !

I dont really know what orbit you are following, but the point being yes its a struggle, and it will go on despite khuwain kay daddu telling it aint no worth to resist !

Okay, please tell me what exactly are you trying to resist here?

Both issues (drone attacks and NATO supplies) are part of the policies being undertaken by the Federal Government of Pakistan in pursuit of its national interests.

Back
Top Bottom