What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

Our land? Yes.

Our choice? No.

That declaration above is therefore only 50% correct.

I dont share your pessimism, its our land and its going to be our choice, reality maybe what you say, but we will try to change the future, inshAllah we will achieve it too, surely!

I dont share your pessimism, its our land and its going to be our choice, reality maybe what you say, but we will try to change the future, inshAllah we will achieve it too, surely!

What I say is the reality, no matter what it is, like it or not. :)

What I say is the reality, no matter what it is, like it or not. :)

Reality ? Says a guy who sits outside the office of his Congressman playing sad tunes on the ukulele protesting against Obama Care ! :whistle:

Reality ? Says a guy who sits outside the office of his Congressman playing sad tunes on the ukulele protesting against Obama Care ! :whistle:

Whatever the choice of music or healthcare, anyone will find it hard to refute what I say objectively. :)

Whatever the choice of music or healthcare, anyone will find it hard to refute what I say objectively. :)

What is there to refute ? The sad state of reality as it is or an attempt to change it ?

What is there to refute ? The sad state of reality as it is or an attempt to change it ?

I agree, both the reality I describe and the many failed attempts that you claim to change it are both not refutable. :)

I agree, both the reality I describe and the many failed attempts that you claim to change it are both not refutable. :)

You suck up to your adopted country as much as you want - Why bother us then ?

Let us do what we do & you worry about Obama Care or some other domestic sh*t going on over there !

You suck up to your adopted country as much as you want - Why bother us then ?

Let us do what we do & you worry about Obama Care or some other domestic sh*t going on over there !

Why be bothered by what I say, for it is only the truth. :)

Why be bothered by what I say, for it is only the truth. :)

Only in your mind's eye Chengy Bhai....only in your mind's eye ! :)

Take a bow Chengy Bhai....let us - the new blood - do our bid ! :kiss3:

Only in your mind's eye Chengy Bhai....only in your mind's eye ! :)

Take a bow Chengy Bhai....let us - the new blood - do our bid ! :kiss3:

Sure, let us see what the new blood can actually do, as opposed to what they claim. So far, the results, actually the lack of, speaks volumes. :)

Sure, let us see what the new blood can actually do, as opposed to what they claim. So far, the results, actually the lack of, speaks volumes. :)

Results ? You oldies had 65 years to ruin the country we just got here ! :P

Now it is your turn to ruin what is left. Agreed.

Fikar Not - The Acorn has fallen far from the Tree ! :)

I'm neither gonna jump ship for greener pastures elsewhere nor am I going to sit quietly as my country burns as you lot - our elders - have been doing for the better part of 60 years ! :P

Fikar Not - The Acorn has fallen far from the Tree ! :)

I'm neither gonna jump ship for greener pastures elsewhere nor am I going to sit quietly as my country burns as you lot - our elders - have been doing for the better part of 60 years ! :P

In short, the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom