What's new

Another video, another girl. This time she didn't invite someone. Same day 14 August.

@Mugwop @Hiraa @Irfan Baloch @SQ8, now there will be some members on this thread too who will blame those girls for being out at night.

The first thing for general security will be for the provinces to ban motorcycles. These vehicles are easy getaway vehicles for crimes including like this and allow men to use these vehicles for wayward behavior like this.

And what was the fellow in the vid saying something like "What has happened to today's girls" ?
Perhaps the same users either have themselves or have people they know indulged or condoned such behavior as “ok”.

At the end of the day, they want the Taliban rule in its romantic form. It doesn’t matter whether these women would be out in burqas or like the other girl and whether they were out for Pakistan’s independence day or going to market- these men would still do these attacks and the usual PDF members would blame the women.
Allah’s stick is silent and he always shows people their true colors - the same members are vociferously posting on rape and harassment in India now are defending the same in Pakistan.Laying bare the hypocrisy of this whole quagmire that really is solved only with the combination of education (not degrees but teaching respect for women) along with law&order.

Put that motherfucker with known gay inmates in prison. So they kiss him continuously while pounding his a$$ without any lube.
I hang my head in shame. What kind of a nation have we become? No fear of getting caught and punished at all? No fear of God? Does the PM has to remind the cops and the LEAs of their responsibility to catch these animals? What if she is our relative? Should that even matter? Where is the justice of Islam? When will we stand up for the rights and protection of our sisters? Time to reflect on these incidents. 😔

Last edited:
I hang my head in shame. What kind of a nation have we become? No fear of getting caught and punished at all. No fear of God? What have we become brothers? Time to reflect on these incidents.
Yea seriously a moment of shame. That was the only thing which differentiated us from indians but now we are in the same league. Clearly they were family women with a kid sitting among them .If we don't punish them harsh publicly that's means yours and my mother sister is also not safe.

Normally you see everyone holding a mobile phone in Pakistan, pity these ladies didn't seem to have one else best method is to film these animals and put it on social media to name and shame the culprits.
Even better,they should have tasers or pepper spray.

@RealNapster

Common thing from an unemployed young man who cannot marry hence what you see. Marriage brings responsibility and sense of protecting weak from harms, something that most of unmarried young lack the most.

The Girl truly is beautiful, first mistake is traveling in an unsafe vehicle, second mistake you shouldn't be out at night. Prevention is better than cure, you cannot stop shameless men from doing such acts.

In Iran if someone abuses girls/women like this, they would receive harsh punishment.

Even better,they should have tasers or pepper spray.
That would be ideal.....but usually these low life scumbags just keep their distant, toot horns or wolf whistle or shout something but making physical contact like this is not common.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom