What's new

Another Tibetan sets self ablaze to protest China occupation

No idea why Indians are so interested in Tibetan stuff. Tibet is China, and Dalai Lama is a joker/traitor who deserves no respect. So get over it. As for self burning, I say let them all burn.

That number is still a multiple of million... However their number has swelled... 100000 would be staying in Delhi alone...

725px-Xinjiang_nationalities_by_prefecture_2000.png

Chinese authorities ban Uighurs from mosques - Telegraph

Wary of Islam, China Tightens a Vise of Rules - NYTimes.com

Pulling facts from the @ss... No wonder the whole world for some overseas Chinese is equal to @ss.... not surprised still ??

And Indian Maoist have nothing to do with any Mao other than red color... they don't even know the name... :lol:.... why would we need to ban him... they know more about people like Karl Max, Lenin and CHE Guevara...

LOL, it's really, really pathetic u have to phrase it like that, 0 is still a multiple of million!

The map, is not from either article u post, not from any official, or even credible source I bet since u didn't post the link. Even the way it represented is highly misleading, using percentage instead of actual population number, made it look like people live in separate areas.

Don't try to pass a temporary emergency measure as a policy, anyone who read the actual article will know. wow you are really good at misleading and twist information. Shame on u.

I understand now, indians like u r right! BBC don't know what they r talking about, indian Maoist have nothing to do with Mao. sure sure, keep telling u self that and good luck

What does the coloured map mean exactly? Why are area with about 20-40% han shaded in red/pink only, what about the other 60-80%? They can't be goats.

A better representation would be just a single colour with different shade corresponding to percentage of Uyghur population alone. If you want to include han and Kazak then have two other maps.

Also If I remembered correctly a large part of middle xinjiang is completely uninhabited.

LOL, it's really, really pathetic u have to phrase it like that, 0 is still a multiple of million!

The map, is not from either article u post, not from any official, or even credible source I bet since u didn't post the link. Even the way it represented is highly misleading, using percentage instead of actual population number, made it look like people live in separate areas.

Don't try to pass a temporary emergency measure as a policy, anyone who read the actual article will know. wow you are really good at misleading and twist information. Shame on u.

I understand now, indians like u r right! BBC don't know what they r talking about, indian Maoist have nothing to do with Mao. sure sure, keep telling u self that and good luck

Is it me or the overseas Chinese really don't know anything about their country ??
Twisting information... misleading ??
It isn't some Fairy land out there... else you.....

What does the coloured map mean exactly? Why are area with about 20-40% han shaded in red/pink only, what about the other 60-80%? They can't be goats.

A better representation would be just a single colour with different shade corresponding to percentage of Uyghur population alone. If you want to include han and Kazak then have two other maps.

Also If I remembered correctly a large part of middle xinjiang is completely uninhabited.

Han population reached levels to that of Uyghurs in 2005 and they are set to overtake them... or perhaps have already done that.
Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Han population reached levels to that of Uyghurs in 2005 and they are set to overtake them... or perhaps have already done that.
Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikipedia is that your best source ? have you been to xinjiang before ? I have and Uighurs had up to 3-4 kids while han have 1, there are parts of xinjiang no lives in and the uighurs will grow they will be the majority for a while.

No idea why Indians are so interested in Tibetan stuff. Tibet is China, and Dalai Lama is a joker/traitor who deserves no respect. So get over it. As for self burning, I say let them all burn.

they have to because they want to provoke China and taste the Chinese military muscles!!!

wikipedia is that your best source ? have you been to xinjiang before ? I have and Uighurs had up to 3-4 kids while han have 1, there are parts of xinjiang no lives in and the uighurs will grow they will be the majority for a while.

Whats wrong with the source... It quotes the date from a PLA document... look for bibliography may be even PLA document isn't the best source here as you know :lol:.... How come they are allowed three kids.... there was a law against it in China or does is it not applied to places like East Turkestan ??

Even If you were correct with 3 kids to one part them its obvious that Hans are migrating in large numbers to the desert state... wonder If any one does that on its own will.... leaving their majority green lands for outnumbering some majority on a far off desert land....

Whats wrong with the source... It quotes the date from a PLA document... look for bibliography may be even PLA document isn't the best source here as you know :lol:.... How come they are allowed three kids.... there was a law against it in China or does is it not applied to places like East Turkestan ??

Even If you were correct with 3 kids to one part them its obvious that Hans are migrating in large numbers to the desert state... wonder If any one does that on its own will.... leaving their majority green lands for outnumbering some majority on a far off desert land....

Minorities are not bound by the one child policy i'm hui my family can have several kids if they choose, Xinjiang is apart of china so it's their free will where they move to wherever in china they want, who are you to tell someone where not to live ? and wikipedia isn't a good source few PLA quotes doesn't change it's a bad resource :)

And as well I got family we moved to tibet on their own free will but then again why would they move to a block of ice :rolleyes: such ignorance if you think Xinjiang is all desert.

Minorities are not bound by the one child policy i'm hui my family can have several kids if they choose, Xinjiang is apart of china so it's their free will where they move to wherever in china they want, who are you to tell someone where not to live ? and wikipedia isn't a good source few PLA quotes doesn't change it's a bad resource :)

They are free to do what they want with China and other areas such a East Turkestan and Tibet... However I would mention here that what you sow, would you reap.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

And as well I got family we moved to tibet on their own free will but then again why would they move to a block of ice :rolleyes: such ignorance if you think Xinjiang is all desert.

Most of it is Desert... while being extremely far away from main land China.... People go for long tours to such places but staying there forever is a different thing.

They are free to do what they want with China and other areas such a East Turkestan and Tibet... However I would mention here that what you sow, would you reap.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Most of it is Desert... while being extremely far away from main land China.... People go for long tours to such places but staying there forever is a different thing.

you mean Xinjiang and tibet ? as for reap and sow if you mean Xinjiang terrorists they killed without mercy and it's been very successful Xinjiang is very stable as for the tibet the religious extremists can keep burning themselves they are wasting their time and life. :D
nope xinjiang has deserts, forests plains etc etc

Why dont the taliban do the same to protest?They always set common people on fire.

BBC has no idea of the maoist activities in India... actually they are a few local who are misusing and mistreating the poor and innocent tribesmen... they don't Intend to overthrow the Indian govt. but they want special right for themselves in forest lands.... and basic facilities like School, roads, electricity etc.. etc... which have been worked upon by Govt. now at a rapid pace... the threat was there 5 years ago... however Its no more that strong now... thanks to the programs like 100 day job guaranteed in an year where the Govt. Pay 100 day wages and makes them work for that time... free schools, roads and electricity is also being provided... except for a few areas it has weakened in a big way and is no more a big threat.

Now If Indian Govt. is overthrown every 6 years for cruelty over 2-3% of its population then... going that way the CCP govt. in China should be overthrown for cruelty over 1.32 billion... since 60 years...

China has been building schools, hospitals and roads for Tibet for over 5 decades now. Those things do not exist when Dalia Lama was in charge.

So by your means, Tibetans should be greatful for the Chinese people right? And let me tell you that they actually ARE!

It is western media and your indian media that reports false and baised news. Also, we do not have Maoists, Muslim and other "freedom" fighting group in China.

They only exist in india aka the world's largest democracy!

Now go figure!

Back
Top Bottom