What's new

Another Tibetan sets self ablaze to protest China occupation

Sad ,seriously sad.

The Han oppression of the peaceful Tibetans need to end.

If all the separatists set themselves on fire, the problems would be solved. Hey Dalai Lama now it is time for you to join the protest. Go set yourself on fire, will ya?

Respected sir did any Indian's post hurt you in this thread ??
And then you r saying that indians r starting to troll the thread..:angry:
By the way,This is not a good way to protest he could have done the suicide bombing on any government offices,then atleast they would have got support from Pakistanis...:agree:
RIP to that man...

Any yet Indians often call non-Indians "terrorist" (See highlighted sentence above)

Maoist Aren't Seperatist

plz read post #10
oh, Dalai himself said he's not looking for Tibet independnce.
I guess he's not a seperatist?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Sad ,seriously sad.

The Han oppression of the peaceful Tibetans need to end.

sure, sure, just I think we have a different definition of peaceful

Last edited by a moderator:
With so many tibeten monks burning every day now..
May be tibet can have a "Monk fueled thermal power plant"..
That way the burning monks will be more useful...

So a Tibetan monk self immolates in Kathmandu, Nepal, and people are having a go at India. :woot:

China should send a lady to give those crazy protestors/separatists some so called "exploding" watermelons for their lonely meals....

Source: ä¸*国的爆発日記 (very cute art)
8c238553.jpg

So a Tibetan monk self immolates in Kathmandu, Nepal, and people are having a go at India. :woot:

no no no, indians don't get to cry about being caught on their nonsense, you don't get to having a go at China first, then accuse others having a go at you.

Religious extremist need to be locked up and treated.

remember the outcry of our respected "international community" about Falun Gong? one of the guys had a article on their website saying that spinning Falun cleaned his computer virus. man, what a useful religion.

How Cheap.... they are religious people... learn some respect.....
Why don't you make such plants in Pakistan where every second day a suicide bombers blows is @ss off....

you are right, BBC is full of sh*t
2-3%? okay. tell me, what's the percentage of 2.7million Tibetans in China?
today most tibetans have a better life than majority indians, if that's what you call cruelty from CCP, the cruelty of your government must be one hell of a kind.

Are you a Tibetan ?? How would you feel If I put you under house arrest in some extra luxury building.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Shame on Donkey lama and indians who tried to set fire of 12 people in China, Luckily we saved 7 of them.

Pathetic Indeed.... such a pity... :disagree:

Are you a Tibetan ?? How would you feel If I put you under house arrest in some extra luxury building.

Are you a Maoist? or a tribes people or the rural poor?

If I break the laws of my country, I'd be thankful I still get to live in some extra luxury building, but really, what's ur point? r u saying tibetans may live better than indians but they r under house arrest???

Considering the only thing CCP doing in Tibet is banning the worship of Dalai who conspired with CIA, led an armed rebellion against the central government which I don't know, broke the law?

Maybe you'd prefer live under Dalai's rule? enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Well You wont Say same About Kashmiris , Hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom