What's new

Another Tibetan sets self ablaze to protest China occupation

this garbage should be remove & the one posted it should be banned!!!

"Huan" = is a common vietnamese name

again 1 more BS viet troll must be wiped out!!!

OMG, such personal attacks. lol. Who in the hell do you think you are accusing sir?!! Huan is also a Chinese name. Such blatant ignorance of yours! Are you also a sympathizer of Tibetan separatists?

Are you a Maoist? or a tribes people or the rural poor?

If I break the laws of my country, I'd be thankful I still get to live in some extra luxury building, but really, what's ur point? r u saying tibetans may live better than indians but they r under house arrest???

Considering the only thing CCP doing in Tibet is banning the worship of Dalai who conspired with CIA, led an armed rebellion against the central government which I don't know, broke the law?

Maybe you'd prefer live under Dalai's rule? enjoy

No... every one has right to speak for his/her rights here unlike...

ask for that from a Tibetan... do get an honest reply..

People don't burn themselves for "only"... things..

That's what Tibetans prefer and have been preferring from thousands of years until a forceful and unlawful Invasion of China...
May be Chinese don't have problem with the CCP govt... but that does not mean that others like Tibetan and Uyghur who are being forced to live the other way and are being outnumbered in their own homelands thanks to the policies of CCP govt..

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time I checked, Tibetans and Uighurs are Chinese citizens, so they need to obey Chinese laws.

If they don't like being a Chinese citizen, they can emigrate to wherever they want, as long as other countries accept them.

As for self burning, I am still waiting for Dalai Lama to BBQ himself

That's what Tibetans prefer and have been preferring from thousands of years until a forceful and unlawful Invasion of China...
May be Chinese don't have problem with the CCP govt... but that does not mean that others like Tibetan and Uyghur who are being forced to live the other way and are being outnumbered in their own homelands thanks to the policies of CCP govt..

Man I'm gonna start using tibetans as firewood. :lol:

(bad joke)

The last time I checked, Tibetans and Uighurs are Chinese citizens, so they need to obey Chinese laws.

If they don't like being a Chinese citizen, they can emigrate to wherever they want, as long as other countries accept them.

As for self burning, I am still waiting for Dalai Lama to BBQ himself

Being Chinese citizen does not mean to strip of your culture, Religion, ethics and way of living and accept Han supremacy or is it the case in China... who knows may be a Chinese from China can explain better... rather than some overseas one.

Such a level of disrespect I thought the Chinese are taught to respect old, elderly and wise people by their parents from a very young age... have the CCP also stripped that from you... or is it normal with big mouth overseas Chinese like you ??

Man I'm gonna start using tibetans as firewood. :lol:

(bad joke)

Someones pain is a joke for a number of Pakistani posters here... Why don't you save your Jokes for people who are literally being burned by hellfire missiles and hydra rockets in drone attacks... every second day.

Exactly, so does Maoists

How about ask a Tibetan who is not a monk, but a normal person who actually lives in Tibet? In fact, ask more than 1, try to get the majority opinion if you get the chance.

No, normal people or even a true believer of buddism won't burn themselves since according to their religion, the suffering of this life is because of the bad deeds of your previous life and you should endure it. If they consider living under CCP a suffering then shouldn't they be live this life by doing good deeds instead of burning themselves?

Now you are just lying, the so called invasion has never been recognized by international communities or the academic communities and it's merely your opinion,
90% of tibetan population are tibetans and Han population in Xinjiang is only making up 39.74%, how is that being outnumbered???

Someones pain is a joke for a number of Pakistani posters here... Why don't you save your Jokes for people who are literally being burned by hellfire missiles and hydra rockets in drone attacks... every second day.

Burning themself is obviously achieving them nothing. Why don't they come up with a more pro-active response? Btw, stop trolling.

Exactly, so does Maoists

How about ask a Tibetan who is not a monk, but a normal person who actually lives in Tibet? In fact, ask more than 1, try to get the majority opinion if you get the chance.

No, normal people or even a true believer of buddism won't burn themselves since according to their religion, the suffering of this life is because of the bad deeds of your previous life and you should endure it. If they consider living under CCP a suffering then shouldn't they be live this life by doing good deeds instead of burning themselves?

Now you are just lying, the so called invasion has never been recognized by international communities or the academic communities and it's merely your opinion,
90% of tibetan population are tibetans and Han population in Xinjiang is only making up 39.74%, how is that being outnumbered???

Hence the Maoist are exercising their right to protest... buy posters, books, pamphlets etc... Do Tibetans exercise such rights in China ??

We have Tibetans living in multiples of Million here in India... guess what do they want ??.... Tibetans especially Monks are really quiet people who live their life in a simple way If they are committing suicide... then there has to be some serious problem.

I don't have any words for the Ignorance depicted by the bold parts... If that what Chinese People Think about Tibetans... that since their religions say about suffering as apart of life them make them suffer ??

Yes it has been recognized so does it changes the facts ??.... Its still is an Invasion... the world also justified the invasion of Iraq by American and British troops... as well as Invasion of Vietnam by American troops.

More and more Han settlements are being constructed in Tibet spoiling the region with Garbage and other harmful things like refrigerators, air-conditioners, micro waves etc... which are constantly polluting the environment along with solid and liquid waste....while more than half of East Turkestan is being polluted by Hans imposing their culture on Muslim Uyghurs and not allowing them even 5 time prayer even... and visits to mosques.

Burning themself is obviously achieving them nothing. Why don't they come up with a more pro-active response? Btw, stop trolling.

What kind of response they can come up with in China... where they can even have the image of their Head Lama or the Dalai Lama on their walls... compare that with Christians not being allowed to put the image of their pope in their homes... while Dalai Lama hold bigger value for Tibetan Buddhist than pope to Catholics.

Same with Uyghurs who are not allowed 5 times Nawaz(Muslim prayer) a day... nor are they allowed to gather in Mosques... at some places they were even stopped from doing the funeral rights for their dead... wonder what a Muslim would do If same is done to them in any other country.... but in China they can only burn themselves.

Hence the Maoist are exercising their right to protest... buy posters, books, pamphlets etc... Do Tibetans exercise such rights in China ??

We have Tibetans living in multiples of Million here in India... guess what do they want ??.... Tibetans especially Monks are really quiet people who live their life in a simple way If they are committing suicide... then there has to be some serious problem.

I don't have any words for the Ignorance depicted by the bold parts... If that what Chinese People Think about Tibetans... that since their religions say about suffering as apart of life them make them suffer ??

Yes it has been recognized so does it changes the facts ??.... Its still is an Invasion... the world also justified the invasion of Iraq by American and British troops... as well as Invasion of Vietnam by American troops.

More and more Han settlements are being constructed in Tibet spoiling the region with Garbage and other harmful things like refrigerators, air-conditioners, micro waves etc... which are constantly polluting the environment along with solid and liquid waste....while more than half of East Turkestan is being polluted by Hans imposing their culture on Muslim Uyghurs and not allowing them even 5 time prayer even... and visits to mosques.

Y am I not ever surprised of indians like you's ability to twist others words or just pull things out of your @ss?

Where did I say make them suffer?? twist twist twist more

According to wikipedia, "120,000 refugees remain in India today", " multiples of Million“??? lol, did u just give birth to at least another 880,0000 tibtans in india? Amazing!

”Yes it has been recognized so does it changes the facts ??" first of all, this sentences should be "No, it hasn't been recognized so does it changes the facts??" to make any kind of sense. 2nd, Iraq, Vietnam are sovereign states recognized by international communities that's why it was wrong!

There haven't been a so called "Han" settlements in Tibet or Xinjiang for I don't know, more than 30 years? So that's pulled out of your @ss

So tibetans don't produce garbage, and shouldn't use refrigerators, air-conditioner, microwave so on, lets say "modern electronics" to save the time shall we? I guess you are totally right, they should live in middle age conditions.

The culture that's changing tibet and Xinjiang is not Hans, but modern or western culture, do you even know anything about Chinese culture???
"Muslim Uyghurs and not allowing them even 5 time prayer even... and visits to mosques." lol, please find any, any governmental orders saying that, let me give u a hint where u can find it, somewhere you pulled before.

Again, the only thing CCP doing in Tibet is banning the worship of Dalai and the reason is not religious but political, on the other hand, it would be silly for indian to ban things about Mao since he was not indian nor broke any indian law.

Y am I not ever surprised of indians like you's ability to twist others words or just pull things out of your @ss?

Where did I say make them suffer?? twist twist twist more

According to wikipedia, "120,000 refugees remain in India today", " multiples of Million“??? lol, did u just give birth to at least another 880,0000 tibtans in india? Amazing!

”Yes it has been recognized so does it changes the facts ??" first of all, this sentences should be "No, it hasn't been recognized so does it changes the facts??" to make any kind of sense. 2nd, Iraq, Vietnam are sovereign states recognized by international communities that's why it was wrong!

There haven't been a so called "Han" settlements in Tibet or Xinjiang for I don't know, more than 30 years? So that's pulled out of your @ss

So tibetans don't produce garbage, and shouldn't use refrigerators, air-conditioner, microwave so on, lets say "modern electronics" to save the time shall we? I guess you are totally right, they should live in middle age conditions.

The culture that's changing tibet and Xinjiang is not Hans, but modern or western culture, do you even know anything about Chinese culture???
"Muslim Uyghurs and not allowing them even 5 time prayer even... and visits to mosques." lol, please find any, any governmental orders saying that, let me give u a hint where u can find it, somewhere you pulled before.

Again, the only thing CCP doing in Tibet is banning the worship of Dalai and the reason is not religious but political, on the other hand, it would be silly for indian to ban things about Mao since he was not indian nor broke any indian law.

That number is still a multiple of million... However their number has swelled... 100000 would be staying in Delhi alone...

725px-Xinjiang_nationalities_by_prefecture_2000.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5794696/Chinese-authorities-ban-Uighurs-from-mosques.html

Wary of Islam, China Tightens a Vise of Rules - NYTimes.com

Pulling facts from the @ss... No wonder the whole world for some overseas Chinese is equal to @ss.... not surprised still ??

And Indian Maoist have nothing to do with any Mao other than red color... they don't even know the name... :lol:.... why would we need to ban him... they know more about people like Karl Max, Lenin and CHE Guevara...

Hey Indian and Western liars...don't try to spread lies against our peaceful neighbors/brothers China...Is nobody setting ablaze anybody there. There is no inhuman or human rights violation there. Everybody is very peaceful and happy in Tibet.....I have so many friends in Tibet they say everybody is happi with the govt. there.....Yea! The West don't need to get jealous with the development in China......:)

Hey Indian and Western liars...don't try to spread lies against our peaceful neighbors/brothers China...Is nobody setting ablaze anybody there. There is no inhuman or human rights violation there. Everybody is very peaceful and happy in Tibet.....I have so many friends in Tibet they say everybody is happi with the govt. there.....Yea! The West don't need to get jealous with the development in China......:)

Tibetan self ablaze him self....who are spreading lies. if u are blind what we can do... then why you are giving a cry about Kashmir. OBL raid clears who are telling lies.

Tibet : Chinese harassment prompts monk's suicide in Nagchu, youth jailed for chatting
Redazione - Mer, 19/01/2011 - 16:26

A Tibetan monk had hanged himself to death in his monastery quarter in Sog County in November 15, 2010, a Tibetan with contacts in the region told the Voice of Tibet radio service.Lobsang Palden, a 48 year old monk of Dradhel monastery in Trido township,was found dead in his quarter on November 15 last year.Lobsang had hung himself to the ceiling of his quarter after Chinese officials from the local Religious Affairs Bureau constantly harassed and threatened him on grounds of his connection with the Tibetan leader Dalai Lama, whom he met during a visit to India in 2007, the Tibetan source said who requesting anonymity. China reviles the Tibetan leader the Dalai Lama as a “separatist” and “a wolf in monk’s robes”.The officials from the Religious Affairs Bureau had subjected him to several hours of questioning days before his death, according to the source. “He was threatened against living in the monastery by the officials before his death. Several monks and residents had seen his suicide note,” he added.

Meanwhile, the same source said that another Tibetan from the same locality was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for what the Chinese government described as “connections with outside separatist forces”. Kalsang Norden was arrested in 2009 for using the popular Chinese chatting website called qq.com and charged with “separatist” behavior. It is not known if he had contents that the Chinese government had banned like pictures of the Dalai Lama on his page. In October 2009, Chinese government arrested 3 Tibetan men from Sog County for allegedly posting pictures of the exiled Tibetan leader Dalai Lama and his speeches on their profiles on qq.com.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Thursday, 05 May 2011
China Rejects US Group's Report on Religious Freedom

VOA Tibetan

Email
Print

China has rejected a U.S. report accusing Beijing and other governments of violating religious freedoms.

A spokeswoman for China's foreign ministry, Jiang Yu, issued a statement Wednesday urging the United States to, as she said, "abandon its prejudices" and stop intervening in China's internal affairs.

The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom last week issued its annual report on religious freedoms, naming 14 countries, including China, as the world's worst violators of religious freedom.

The commission recommended that the U.S. government officially designate these countries as nations of particular concern, which could lead to sanctions against them.

China's official news media quoted Jiang as saying the Chinese government guarantees citizens' religious freedom according to the country's laws, and that the Chinese people also enjoy complete freedom of religious belief.

Human rights groups and some governments, including the U.S., have repeatedly expressed concern about China's harassment of religious groups that are not approved by the government.

The crackdown on these groups appears to have increased in recent months. Last month, about 40 members of an evangelical church in Bejing were arrested after trying to hold an outdoor Easter service. Church leaders say 500 other members of the congregation have been placed under house arrest.

Tibetan Buddhist monks have repeatedly protested against harassment by the Chinese authorities. One monk set himself on fire and died in an apparent anti-government protest in March.

Back
Top Bottom