What's new

Another surgical strike??Something big has happened, says Rajnath Singh

You would think so

But no, this is a nation who believes in flying monkeys, kali maa demons and suspiciously fair elephant God

So some face saving bull is perfect
just like you some man 1500 years ago flew a horse and split a man:cheesy::dance3:

I am civil...but to those who are civil to me. Abuse me or my country and i wont take prisoners and if people have issues with that then i suggest they move to india and do some hindu worship.
Don't try to defend what you did...you dragged a woman into this matter and endorsed rape on her...This is the same mentality of raping women of enemy camp by invaders or soldiers...Using women and children to take revenge on the enemy...you should actually be banned for endorsing rape

Another surgical strike in Pakistan .
Indian special forces destructed pak bunker and killed 15 soldiers in Ops inside pakistan in Rajuri/Batal sector .

DoUpeFBV4AA0jC8.jpg

DoUqJwhU0AAJAlp.jpg

Another surgical strike in Pakistan .
Indian special forces destructed pak bunker and killed 15 soldiers in Ops inside pakistan in Rajuri/Batal sector .

DoUpeFBV4AA0jC8.jpg

DoUqJwhU0AAJAlp.jpg

The above source is indian, therefore it is FAKE news. Please ignore and continue as normal.

just like you some man 1500 years ago flew a horse and split a man:cheesy::dance3:

Don't try to defend what you did...you dragged a woman into this matter and endorsed rape on her...This is the same mentality of raping women of enemy camp by invaders or soldiers...Using women and children to take revenge on the enemy...you should actually be banned for endorsing rape
Who the f are you...rape is a sport in your india. Its normal as having supper. You are trying to suggest invaders rapeedbypur women yet india is the rape capital of the world. You dont even forgine babies so f off and clean your rapist neighbour hoods.

Some day we will hear 16 civilians killed as their vehicle crashed in to a gorge because Indian forces targeted it.

Brand building takes time. Brand has value. Owners of Brands are utmost careful in protecting this asset always.

Dont you think you live in a News based Consumer society?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom