What's new

Another surgical strike??Something big has happened, says Rajnath Singh

Only if Pakistan's DGMO calls his counter part OR ISPR issues a statement that Nothing has happened, then only one can believe that ' Kutch to hua hai '

till then relax :coffee:
when you guys crying of beheading ISPR still stay mum . never seen ISPR release of killing indians r striking indians .

Oh well... i was born free. I will say whafbi want and if thag means no more pdf because some people have issues when our countryis being abused i dont care.

I know man. But arent we Social animals. Being civil about it helps in long term

I know man. But arent we Social animals. Being civil about it helps in long term
I am civil...but to those who are civil to me. Abuse me or my country and i wont take prisoners and if people have issues with that then i suggest they move to india and do some hindu worship.

I am civil...but to those who are civil to me. Abuse me or my country and i wont take prisoners and if people have issues with that then i suggest they move to india and do some hindu worship.

What can i say man

#Khawateenz

shit is real!
Looool well americans found and decoded the enigma machine ao indian can do surgical strikes with there being even a strike. Minions will believe but reality they all know

What can i say man

#Khawateenz
They want equal right and in my book that means you slap you get slapped back. You kiss you get kissed back you bitch you gwt bitch slapped....i abuse and love equally .

They want equal right and in my book that means you slap you get slapped back. You kiss you get kissed back you bitch you gwt bitch slapped....i abuse and love equally .

But isnt this boring? And lacking individuality?

jlVwt4Z.png

Modi jee ki khul gai
@Indus Pakistan, Remember what I said...they are declaring the winner of the contest and it seems Rajnath wants to win AGOADC-2018

#AGOADC-2018

:laughcry:

Indians are jokers of the highest order, they know how to create drama:coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom