What's new

Another surgical strike??Something big has happened, says Rajnath Singh

Sahi baat hai

Rajnath mamoon ko to pata hoga k kuch hua hai

this paper has a daily circulation of 4 million copies that is 8 times more than New York Times

That is irrelevant and of no consequence. Fake news is still fake news and there is no bigger perveyor of propaganda and outright lies than the indian media.

Dont you think you live in a News based Consumer society?
You are right. I don't "live in a News based Consumer society"

But I know that building Brand requires consistant hardwork. That is why companies like Apple and Google are valued so high.

That is irrelevant and of no consequence. Fake news is still fake news and there is no bigger perveyor of propaganda and outright lies than the indian media.
I guess, Every news by Indian source is a Fake News until endorsed by Western sources.

All news by Pakistani media are the gospel truth.

PDF should ban Indian sources to avoid such instances

You are right. I don't "live in a News based Consumer society"

But I know that building Brand requires consistant hardwork. That is why companies like Apple and Google are valued so high.

I guess, Every news by Indian source is a Fake News until endorsed by Western sources.

All news by Pakistani media are the gospel truth.

PDF should ban Indian sources to avoid such instances

Pakistanis don't claim to have invented the internet, spaceships, aeroplanes, cars, submarines, satellites, computers etc 1000s of years ago:

https://www.newsweek.com/minister-r...-invented-ancient-india-5000-years-ago-890567

Pakistani media is by and large very honest and self critical. They do not make outlandish and proposterous claims.

They’re just showing the same images again and again

I hope the Indian people are not so dumb to believe this again
They are! Except for sirhatesalot

Someone explain the meaning of a Surgical strike to these retards.
The US used cruise missiles in Afghanistan against Alqaida. That is a Surgical strike

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom