What's new

Another strange Character Enters Dharna Campaign: Younus Algohar

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBD we can understand you are a Noon leaguer but its funny that you are linking opinion of an individual to your self-imagined political alliance. lolzzz
Well tacit alliances don't help one. Imran should clearly distance himself from this Al gohar guy. I mean the same PTI supporters overlooked the same pictures before and jumped overjoy by the complements but I just explored the reality behind these pictures. If you want some more stuff, I can certainly dig it up and post it here.

Well tacit alliances don't help one. Imran should clearly distance himself from this Al gohar guy. I mean the same PTI supporters overlooked the same pictures before and jumped overjoy by the complements but I just explored the reality behind these pictures. If you want some more stuff, I can certainly dig it up and post it here.

This is an open protest and people commenting on social media be it FB, Twitter etc etc are their own personal choices. Imran Khan, PTI, Nawaz, Zardari have not invited such individuals.

So in this case also all those commenting on twitter/FB about dharna are not invited by IK to comment, So there is no question of distancing or getting close.

PML N supporters like you should come up with some quality propaganda and avoid using such dirty tactics.

you can dig personal twitter account of this gohar whatever he is i really dint know his name even but its funny that you are using ToI logic of following people's twitter accounts for making up stories.

This is an open protest and people commenting on social media be it FB, Twitter etc etc are their own personal choices. Imran Khan, PTI, Nawaz, Zardari have not invited such individuals.

So in this case also all those commenting on twitter/FB about dharna are not invited by IK to comment, So there is no question of distancing or getting close.

PML N supporters like you should come up with some quality propaganda and avoid using such dirty tactics.

you can dig personal twitter account of this gohar whatever he is i really dint know his name even but its funny that you are using ToI logic of following people's twitter accounts for making up stories.
:lol: the crux I guess

"We are the sum of our choices, as what we do now, defines what we will do" ;).

Source: Another strange Character Enters Dharna Campaign: Younus Algohar | Page 2
478c732f07f4eb5d5d65427b2e794415.gif

Another example, you keep accepting people like TuQ, such individuals and like Yunus Algohar and you're viewed as endorsing them implicitly. I posted here and advised Imran to stay away from Quadri, so did serious leadership in his party but one day Imran invited TuQ to his container and made the implicit an explicit. Mark my word, Imran is not good in choosing his allies, in a cul de sac you'd only see the hand coming towards you, not whose hand. Imran is in such a situation now.

Damn, i always thought next 3rd 'fake' khilafah will be declared in Yameen... since 4th will be from Imam Mehdi, and it was i hopping in Pakistan.

If what i read is true, Pakistan existence will be on risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom