What's new

Another PTI MPA killed in bomb blast

yes offcourse the afghan talibans did enjoy support of ISI!
bt they never supported any aggersion against pakarmy? even with TTp why thn they went to kill mullha nazir? just because afghan talibs dont like TTp,s declared war against pakarmy?
plz clear your mind there is no support to TTp by any deprt of PA, at any level!
TTp,s creation was the result of ISI,s moral support to mullha umar,s talibans in afghanistan, with TTp Pakarmy bieng engagged so that, its support of afghan talibs get reduced, it actully happend in the end!
If ISI didn't have any links with TTP then with whom was Colonel Imam trying to negotiate? Who were the 95000 people trained by the very colonel?

I may have missed that part or somebody forgot to mention it, but this guy was not killed as he was from PTI or that some establishment is targeting PTI, rather his past association with ANP cost him his life. He was previously MPA from ANP, did not get the ticket this time, and fought election as an independent, won and joined PTI to further take mazay. But his past association with ANP made him a target, which by the way he was already.

I hope it doesn't happens, but you will see more members / former MPAs/MNAs from ANP getting targeted, especially since they are now not part of the govt and thus have no or much less security.

Isn't that the reason that former CM KPK Amir haider Hoti spend crores (someone quoted 10+ crore) in one single night and changed the result for his NA seat, so that he can be in Isb and be at some peace since it will be hard to target him there, while he lost his provincial seat.

So, plz don't make it a fight against PTI, there are other factors too which are involved.

If ISI didn't have any links with TTP then with whom was Colonel Imam trying to negotiate? Who were the 95000 people trained by the very colonel?
if they were trained by him why then they kidnaped him?
actully he trained the afghan mujahideens, who arent are any part of the current talabani structure?

if they were trained by him why then they kidnaped him?
actully he trained the afghan mujahideens, who arent are any part of the current talabani structure?
But does that mean that they were not related? His kidnapping was an unexpected result for forces. The beast was no longer in master's control.

I may have missed that part or somebody forgot to mention it, but this guy was not killed as he was from PTI or that some establishment is targeting PTI, rather his past association with ANP cost him his life. He was previously MPA from ANP, did not get the ticket this time, and fought election as an independent, won and joined PTI to further take mazay. But his past association with ANP made him a target, which by the way he was already.

I hope it doesn't happens, but you will see more members / former MPAs/MNAs from ANP getting targeted, especially since they are now not part of the govt and thus have no or much less security.

Isn't that the reason that former CM KPK Amir haider Hoti spend crores (someone quoted 10+ crore) in one single night and changed the result for his NA seat, so that he can be in Isb and be at some peace since it will be hard to target him there, while he lost his provincial seat.

So, plz don't make it a fight against PTI, there are other factors too which are involved.
lets wait for another one fell?
thn another one & then who is next?
its a dam vicious circle, & if you think terrorists love imran or PTI, plz wakeup Qazi escaped from thier attack, fazlu escaped from them too?
terrorists dont think any of these so called politicians can bring anything credible to them, instead they are holding thier guns to get a direct cut from the budget money to re-group & take control of a bigger part of KPK?
JI & JUI are betting thier sowrds for the political command of KPK off course under mullha fazal ullha?
all this backstabbing is fedrly planned & commited with PMLn JI, JUI its dark horses?

But does that mean that they were not related? His kidnapping was an unexpected result for forces. The beast was no longer in master's control.

TTp isnt is the creation of pakistan armed forces, your refernce about them doesnt fall anywhere?
afghan talibans are & were pro pakistan, they dont actully like criminals making or taking advantage of thier name?
thats why when mullha nazir got killed, in tirah valley pro mullha umar talibs did the fighting side by side with PA against TTp, who in the end just ran away from the fight?
as pakistani flag is razed there just now?

Pakistan - DAWN.COM
LANDI KOTAL: Security forces hoisted on Thursday the national flag at the historic Bagh Markaz in Tirah Valley, marking a wipe-out of militants from their stronghold.

A statement issued by the Inter Services Public Relations said that the Bagh-Maidan area was cleared of militants after a successful operation by security forces.

“The task of cleansing Bagh-Maidan from terrorists has been successfully completed and forces have hoisted Pakistani flag atop the historic mosque at Bagh, which is commonly referred to as Bagh Markaz,” said the statement.

Some 50,000 residents of Bagh-Maidan and surrounding localities had to flee to safe locations after the Taliban took control on March 18.

Security forces had in the middle of last month launched an operation against the Taliban in areas under their unlawful occupation in Tirah. The operation ended with the takeover of the area by security forces.

Meanwhile, Chief of the Army Staff Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Tirah Valley on Thursday.

He praised soldiers for swiftly evicting all militants, including foreigners, from the area. He appreciated their resolve, commitment and sacrifices made during operations.

Gen Kayani directed that all possible care must be taken to ensure that the area people did not suffer and displaced persons were rehabilitated as early as possible.

Lt Gen Khalid Rabbani, Commander of the Peshawar Corps, accompanied the army chief.

APP adds: The army chief inaugurated on Thursday a 50-km road from Wana, the main town of South Waziristan Agency, to Angoor Adda.

He said the army would maintain its presence in the area as long as people were not satisfied with the law and order situation.

Gen Kayani assured the internally displaced persons (IDPs) from South Waziristan Agency of military support and urged them to return to their homes.

He said projects relating to roads, electricity, education and health had been completed, but they would serve their purpose only after people returned to their areas.

He said nobody would indulge in terrorism if the tribal region prospered.

The army chief thanked the people of South Waziristan for their support in bringing peace to the region.

The project has been named after UAE ruler Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

The UAE ambassador also attended the inauguration ceremony.

Neither are all Talibs Tribals,
Nor are all Tribals Talibs.

Oh they were? Kindly tell me HOW? What were the circumstances? It seems you have indepth understanding of the matter, so how about ACTUALLY laying it out there, rather than just contradicting me?

Neither are all Tribals Talibs,
Nor are all Talibs Tribals.
sir both were broken by army in first they along with USA killed tribal leader and in second just within days aftecontract they started operation against TTP and I said 70% off TTP are tribals

sir both were broken by army in first they along with USA killed tribal leader and in second just within days aftecontract they started operation against TTP and I said 70% off TTP are tribals

wrong assumptions here on this fourm some posted few pics from sawat opreation, in which it was proven even non muslims were part of fazlu army?

May 17, 2013

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) senior leader and soon-to-be Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pervez Khattak on Friday said that the coming provincial government was ready to hold talks with the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants.

We have no enmity with the Taliban, said the PTI central Secretary General. He said the Taliban were also Pakistanis and that they request the militant group to hold peace talks and work for peace in the region.

“We appeal to Taliban that we are not at war with you, this province is yours and we are hopeful you will work for its peace.

“We are not against anyone and not here to fight anyone, we want peace and development in our province and we want to talk to them, ” he said.
Pervaiz Khattak also said that they should be given a chance to settle the problem.
“Our request to them is that we want peace in the province and that they should extend to us their help,” Khattak said.

No enmity with the Taliban, says PTI CM-designate | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Now PTI MNA Mujahid Ali Khan calls for the release of cold blooded killer Mumtaz Qadri.

PTI lawmaker wants Taseer

In 2009 Imran Khan had testified in UK courts in support of 2 BLA terrorists. Let us for the time being ignore that event as immaturity of our cricketing hero.

Imran defends alleged Balochi terror suspects in court - Oneindia News

Now that 2 PTI MPA’s and one MQM MPA have been ‘target’ killed and TTP has claimed responsibility.

MQM MPA, son shot dead outside mosque in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

May I ask PTI supporters, does their leadership still consider that Taliban are not their enemy? If Taliban are PTI ‘s friends than were the 50,000 or so Pakistanis killed in terror attacks by Taliban over years including 4,000 Pak Army Jawans enemy of PTI?

I have great respect for Imran Khan; my only difference is PTI’s soft corner for the TTP whom I consider worse scum bags in history of the world and akin to Mongols of 13th century in savagery & barbarism.

I am not being harsh on PTI, but like most Pakistanis I love Pakistan and have deep sympathy for Pakistanis of all ethnic & religious variations. I don’t have the slightest doubt that Imran Khan loves Pakistan to bits, but in my humble opinion he is extremely naïve when it comes to Taliban.

I sincerely hope that PTI leadership soon realize that those who attack GHQ, PNS Mehran, PAF Kamra and kills score of Pakistanis including elected MPA’s are enemies of the State and thus can’t be ‘Not enemies’ of a party full of Pakistani patriots.

I don’t buy the argument that if US can talk to Taliban why can’t Pakistan? Taliban were in power in Afghanistan and they were dislodged by the Northern Alliance with active US support. Thus Mullah Omer‘s representatives can hold talks with the US for a political solution. TTP on the other hand have no such claim. TTP don’t accept Pakistan’s constitution nor do they believe in democracy. TTP only want to impose their heretic beliefs on rest of the population thru use of force and intimidation.

In my humble opinion, to appeal to such ruthless butchers saying “this province is yours” is bordering on treason. Also it looks that PTI has many extremists in the party. When an MNA wants a cold blooded extra judicial muderer relased hounorably, he is actually encouraging lawlessness in the country. With such 'Fundos' in the party, it looks that PTI gov't in KPK may turn out to be even worse than the outgoing ANP's era.

In my humble opinion, to appeal to such ruthless butchers saying “this province is yours” is bordering on treason. Also it looks that PTI has many extremists in the party. When an MNA want a cold blooded extra judicail muderer relased hounorably, he is actually encouraging lawlessness in the country. With such 'Fundos' in the party, it looks that PTI gov't in KPK may turn out to be even worse than the outgoing ANP's era.

Or perhaps PTI supporters should realize that the idea of Naya Pakistan will have less Salman Ahmed on Guitars and more of him being whipped for playing it.

Now Taliban kill unarmed mountaineers including Chinese, Ukrainians & Russian. According to TTP spokesman Ehsanullah this action was in response to killing of Taliban Commander Wali Rahman.

Dear Mr Pervaiz Khattak could you ask your Taliban friends to kindly explain how these mountaineers were deemed responsible for the death of TTP commander? How many more innocent civilians have to die before PTI leadership realize that Taliban are enemies of Islam, of Pakistan and of all the mankind?

But TTP are ‘Not enemies’ of PTI and they are free to use KPK as their safe haven. Hurrah for the Taliban version of Islam, praise be the TTP KPK gov’t.

The Drone Attack you talked about was against Mullah Nazir, that was the 2004 Waziristan Peace Accord, there was no TTP at the time. Your knowledge is flawed.
As for the Operation in the case of the Bajaur Accord, it was the Taliban that upheld the accord to see themselves through the winters and it was the TTP THAT DECLARED A FRESH SPRING OFFENSIVE IN THE MARCH OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR, not the PA. Your knowledge is once again, flawed.

Now Taliban kill unarmed mountaineers including Chinese, Ukrainians & Russian. According to TTP spokesman Ehsanullah this action was in response to killing of Taliban Commander Wali Rahman.

Dear Mr Pervaiz Khattak could you ask your Taliban friends to kindly explain how these mountaineers were deemed responsible for the death of TTP commander? How many more innocent civilians have to die before PTI leadership realize that Taliban are enemies of Islam, of Pakistan and of all the mankind?

But TTP are ‘Not enemies’ of PTI and they are free to use KPK as their safe haven. Hurrah for the Taliban version of Islam, praise be the TTP KPK gov’t.
sir PTI stance is and would remain the same you can't win this war by operations you will have to talk o them you will kill their people they will kill yours and who ever they can kill @Icarus your army back stabbed and started operation and first two deals were done with tribals because their were no TTP than

Last edited by a moderator:
your army back stabbed and started operation and first two deals were done with tribals because their were no TTP than

1) Source, don't tell me what happened, I was there. PROVE IT!
2) There was no TTP at the time, just loads of independent militant groups.

well I guess PTI leadership realizes now that TTP cannot be "friends"! PTI and Federal government offered many friendship deals but none worked! time to finish up the TTP make them surrender end unconditionally!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom