What's new

Another PTI MPA killed in bomb blast

What ever the reason buddy no law islamic or unislmaix allows these bastards to kill other muslim. DOn't defend them on name of amercia if so much problem from america go to Afghanistan and fight with athem but waha ja k phatti hana. BCH

Sir remember your Army stood with USA and attacked tribal areas in 2003 and are still fighting Sir and they are the ones who allowed drone attacks to take place Sir in short you are USA allies in this so called war on terror which is basically war on Islam and Muslims

Sir remember your Army stood with USA and attacked tribal areas in 2003 and are still fighting Sir and they are the ones who allowed drone attacks to take place Sir in short you are USA allies in this so called war on terror which is basically war on Islam and Muslims

Man what ever the reason No islamic law allows to kill innocent muslims? prove it with any hadith or quranic verse. but i know u cant. you will playa round the things but will never accept realty. Kafirs are americans so go and kill them later think about army.

Man what ever the reason No islamic law allows to kill innocent muslims? prove it with any hadith or quranic verse. but i know u cant. you will playa round the things but will never accept realty. Kafirs are americans so go and kill them later think about army.
Sir you are partners in this war you are partners of USA the country of kufr the force of kufr and unfortunately you are part that war which is against Muslims Sir

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah grant him Jannah.

Sir you are partners in this war you are partners of USA the country of kufr the force of kufr and unfortunately you are part that war which is against Muslims Sir

So Your means we are kafir too all !80 Million muslims in [Pakistan are Kafir, so It HALLAL to Kill them?

Answer me In YES or NO?

logo.jpg

1101877473-1.gif

Pity on you all PTIans.
"Jhooty par Khuda ke Lanat hai" (Haroon Rasheed)

Yes Imran position is still the same operation will not solve any matter it would make it worse only can talks can solve the situation that is USA the might super power is talking to those about which they said before they never want to see their faces

The USA will be leaving this region and will get their goal of not seeing their faces again, it is us who has to stay here. I am all for talks but only if some productive output is expected, I've been a party to 3 of the numerous accords that the GoP has signed with the TTP. You know what was common in all of them? The TTP showed blatant disregard for all of them and we were soon fighting TTP, rearmed and reorganized. Which is why what I say is simple, talk with TTP after they have laid down arms.

The USA will be leaving this region and will get their goal of not seeing their faces again, it is us who has to stay here. I am all for talks but only if some productive output is expected, I've been a party to 3 of the numerous accords that the GoP has signed with the TTP. You know what was common in all of them? The TTP showed blatant disregard for all of them and we were soon fighting TTP, rearmed and reorganized. Which is why what I say is simple, talk with TTP after they have laid down arms.
sorry sir but swat accord was broken by Taliban but not other two those were broken by army on USA pressure sir and former governer general orakzi has even admitted it

I think PTI will soon understand that there can't be any dealing with these inhumane animals known as the Taliban. Soon PTI will have to develop a strategy for combating against the terrorists.

USA leaving?
they are just starting a new war yes the suni invassion of shia iran, thats why its all arabian kings supporting the dam talibans?
its not they leaving as it often dis-informed by JI & other mullaha traitors who are been refunded by the house of sauds to get rid of iranian revolution?
after shamefull loss in sirya, all they want is a weak iran & totaly disarmed pakistan?
PTI is just been made a tool!

RIP.
But how can you talk to people who bomb schools, kill doctors, health workers, soldiers, women, children and your own army. The reason why TTP and other terrorists are able to strike so successfully is simply because some of our own Pakistanis are supporting these animals. Shame on anyone who supports Taliban animals. Remember one day you will die and answer to Allah for all your crimes.

RIP.
But how can you talk to people who bomb schools, kill doctors, health workers, soldiers, women, children and your own army. The reason why TTP and other terrorists are able to strike so successfully is simply because some of our own Pakistanis are supporting these animals. Shame on anyone who supports Taliban animals. Remember one day you will die and answer to Allah for all your crimes.
& those some pakistanis included imran khan, munawar hassan, nawaz sharif?
so what on them?
or we follow the same old idolism? red cow is special & holy? just say it?

Laying down arms? You mean cease fire....

Laying down arms can only be ceremonial. Mehsuds and other tribals would never de-weaponize themeselves. And its not just FATA, even in settled areas people carry AK47 as zewar.

& those some pakistanis included imran khan, munawar hassan, nawaz sharif?
so what on them?
or we follow the same old idolism? red cow is special & holy? just say it?

Politicians aren't the only ones that support these terrorists. Their sympathizers are in army, police, bureaucracy, religious clerics and our civilians too.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom