What's new

Another Pakistani Drama depicting events 1971

Why so many dramas on 1971? First film khel khel mein and now this? Has this got something to do with 50yr anniversary?
Another one:
And another:

It's good. Finally starting to sell our narrative. Something's better than nothing.
Pakistan is also honoring those faught bravely in that war .

https://twitter.com/PakistanFauj/status/1469572018404274181?s=20

Finally we nameless people get some recognition.
The actual people who suffered 1971 are mostly gone now.
All this suffering and bloodshed because Bhutto wanted to be president of Pakistan and so did Sheikh Mujeeb, and people were stupid enough to kill and plunder due to those two.

Finally we nameless people get some recognition.
The actual people who suffered 1971 are mostly gone now.
All this suffering and bloodshed because Bhutto wanted to be president of Pakistan and so did Sheikh Mujeeb, and people were stupid enough to kill and plunder due to those two.

I think no one wants East Pakistan, Once Mujeeb said same in his speech that i tried my best but no one from west pakistan seems interested in east pakistan,

East Pakistan >>> Too many flood, too much population, too much poverty, small land area, no resources like petrol, gas and etc, too much distance between east and west Pakistan, no geographical importance, seems real reason behind separation,

Otherwise, generals of west pakistan in 71s can kick Butto and Mujeeb @$$e$, Once Mujeeb was also captured but was later released..

I think no one wants East Pakistan, Once Mujeeb said same in his speech that i tried my best but no one from west pakistan seems interested in east pakistan,

East Pakistan >>> Too many flood, too much population, too much poverty, small land area, no resources like petrol, gas and etc, too much distance between east and west Pakistan, no geographical importance, seems real reason behind separation,

Otherwise, generals of west pakistan in 71s can kick Butto and Mujeeb @$$e$, Once Mujeeb was also captured but was later released..
Best wishes to Bangladesh on their Liberation Day. They should focus on development and prosperity. Le succès à tout prix.

Back
Top Bottom