What's new

Khel khel mein -1971

Looks like they are addressing some neglected issues here like what happened to Pakistanis left in Bangladesh after the surrender, what happened to Pakistan Army POWS after the surrender, what conditions they are living in today, how India sponsored and still sponsors terrorism in our country.
But what I don't like is this Bollywood style dancing and clown moves, if you are making a history movie try to stick to it instead of mixing up things.

Yeah it does seem like that, I really hope they put across Pakistan's perspectives, we've never had a voice about this

If anything against Pak to promote the Indian perspective ban it immediately and open a case of sedition against the makers….

The fun time should be over….

Any Pak film on 1971 should incorporate the following themes:

BD is the most successful RAW ops

The killing, raping, maiming, burning etc. of the innocent Muhajir kids, women, elderly etc. to execute the complete ethnic cleansing via genocide

The overwhelming odds the Pak garrison faced against a 15:1 Indian favor without any air, artillery or armored support! And, the logistics went so thin they they had only boiled flour to eat

The helplessness of the Pak soldiers fighting in an overwhelmingly hostile environment

The Pak top leadership’s incompetence and leniency to grasp the seriousness of the matter. They failed to nip the proxy traitor terrorists, Mujib and his cohorts in politics/media/bureaucracy/military etc., at the bud

whole world saw and read what was happening in 1971 east pakistan , world knows everything . no film needed for putting narratives . bangladeshis can give first hand information .

Pakistani cinema needs to be revived, one step at a time.

movie releases yesterday, and as per the reviews, it seems like the movie is a musical (surprise surprise) but a very patriotic one not only for Pakistanis but also Bangladeshis. indians are obviously made out to be the stuck up bad guys who keep getting caught with their pants down in attempts of being the agents of chaos.

I wanna see this movie...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom