What's new

Another master blunder from Indian Media

Indian media apparently doesn't believe in any kind of media or journalistic ethics when it comes to Pakistan.

for once i agree with you + add all indian media is about is "profit" which comes form TRP ratings which they genratte through war mongerring and sensationalism

india has mindless, brain-dead, war-mongering maniacs occupying all keys positions....whether it is their prime culprit murdoodi or media knuckle-heads....RSS rules india now

Hello Mr intelligent , you should watch, Indian channels carry video also carrying IT logo , The picture is posted is fake.

news might be right
Aqal k hi nahi actually vi annay e o tussi!
Ibrarulhaq.jpg
Ibrarulhaq2.jpg

Just when I think a human cannot go below this level, an Indian pops his head and surprises me.

This this "Dawood" should make him sit in his lap on his motor cycle and take him to "bilo de ghar"

HAHAHAHAHA,
now you dont see many bhartis going on ranting here, few tried to call it a fake rest just went back inside their holes. Dont have the guts to accept their mistakes, just harp like bunch of idiots.

Just when you think they couldn't get any dumber, they come along and prove you wrong :tup:

out of some dozen visuals they use one wrong and you dismiss the whole story? Anyway it is not much of a story - it basically says Dawood Ibrahim had nexus with Mumbai police - that is very believable. In fact many have suspected he had informers and saviors on payroll inside Congress, Bollywood etc as well.

This anchor/reported on the India Today video is quite annoying as well. In effect all around idiocy. Pakistan sheltering Dawood, India wasting time trying to kill him etc. Let Pakistan keep that guy, one less terrorist for India and one more for Pakistan

lets ignore low standard India media. it is one third class rated, lie based, highly controversial running Indian media in the world....India media has become the biggest joker in world....to the extreme sense that everybody mocks Indian media and press as an example....and am now feeling pity for the anchors and media men working for Indian media.

Back
Top Bottom