What's new

Another master blunder from Indian Media

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Botched up plan to kill Dawood, D-street mayhem and more : Newsroom: India Today
I am watching a program on this link where Indian Channel India Today did a program on the operation which went wrong in which they wanted to eliminated Dawood Ibrahim. That plan was foiled by none other than Mumbai Police but the blunder which this channel just made is that in first 15 minutes of the program they were apparently showing pictures of Dawood son and his wedding but in reality these idiots were actually showing pictures of famous Pakistani singer Abrar ul Haq and his wedding pictures.
Indians your media is way to good. I mean too good
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Horus @syedali73 @TankMan @Gufi @Areesh @A.Rafay @AUz @nair @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @Chanakya's_Chant @SarthakGanguly @SpArK @MilSpec @he-man @MastanKhan @Imran Khan @Slav Defence @Skull and Bones @Cherokee @Ind4Ever @IND151 @Aarush

Abrar-Ul-Haq+Unseen+Wedding+Pictures+8.jpg

This picture was being shown by your stupid channel and this man is famous Pakistani singer Abrar ul Haq in fact most famous and he has no relation with Dawood Ibrahim go to the link I have posted in OP you can see the video there

I don't know what happen now a days every drama of Indian RAW exposed before getting any result may be they hire script writers directly from RSS and they get drunk and botched the script. my serious advise to Indian fellows oo bhai change your script writers.:rofl::rofl:

Morons. Better cant be expected form hysterical Bharati media.

I don't know what happen now a days every drama of Indian RAW exposed before getting any result may be they hire script writers directly from RSS and they get drunk and botched the script. my serious advise to Indian fellows oo bhai change your script writers.:rofl::rofl:
Side effects of yellow elixir overdose.

This picture was being shown by your stupid channel and this man is famous Pakistani singer Abrar ul Haq in fact most famous and he has no relation with Dawood Ibrahim go to the link I have posted in OP you can see the video there
This pic has a logo stating STC or something at the bottom right.. i dont think there is any news channel with that symbol in india..go and lie somewhere else.

Where is the Channel Logo ? which Indian News channel ?

This pic has a logo stating STC or something at the bottom right.. i dont think there is any news channel with that symbol in india..go and lie somewhere else.
Your posts shows why Indian media is full of retards. Mr this picture is taken in Pakistan by some photographer but this pictures was taken from internet by your channel and is being shown as wedding picture of Dawood Ibrahim wedding also other pictures of Abrar ul Haq wedding is being shown.
Where is the Channel Logo ? which Indian News channel ?
Channel is India Today

Your posts shows why Indian media is full of retards. Mr this picture is taken in Pakistan by some photographer but this pictures was taken from internet by your channel and is being shown as wedding picture of Dawood Ibrahim wedding also other pictures of Abrar ul Haq wedding is being shown.

Channel is India Today

And your posts shows how stupid and low you can go to show your anti india flame. You being an elite member opening a post about a news channel showing something. Take the whining of yours to some other member not to me. You should be ashamed of your self for degrading the forum levels.
No wonder why international courts keep on spanking pakistan for its fictions claims again and again...all imaginations, nothing concrete.[/QUOTE]

You said it was india today. Where is the logo ?
Rather its showing some pakistani flag on it.

Back
Top Bottom