What's new

Another Indian soldier video

Dil ke phaphole jal uthe seene ke daag se
is ghar ko aag lag gayi ghar ke chiraag se

Very Sad, and truly shocking.

Exactly Sir. I am really shocked to see the hatred he and many out there had exhibited for their Officers. The language/words used were beyond tolerance level and showed how much lack of communication exists between Indian Army Officers and their soldiers. Words like "Chor", "Ghaddar" etc used for Officers show a very sorry state of affairs there. Throughout the video I was in state of shock and that forced me to think that how is an Army/Paramilitary Force like that even operating and guarding the country when its carrying so much of mistrust among its ranks.

Guys, please sponsor a bharti soldier for 1 dollar a day. You can make a big difference by only donating one dollar a day. For one dollar a day, you can make sure a bharti soldier has food to eat and a place to sleep. In the exchange of a dollar a day, you can keep track of your bharti soldier. We offer care packages, and also one on one phone calls for your adoptions. For one dollar a day, you can save a bharti soldier from real life. Please donate.

@Windjammer @Rafi @Abu Zolfiqar @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Zaki

Last edited:
Itna santa kiyoun hai bhai koi Indian nazar nahien aa raha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom