What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

Shows how most Pakistanis are copy/paste particularly the elite. They are just too ashamed of their skin color, their customs and their culture.

This is just these idiots rallying behind a feminist ideology which most don't even understand. You do this to hang out with the "cool people".

Instead of finding local solutions suitable to our culture to a very real problem of violence against women these dumb dumbs have embraced something that is totally irrelevant to our society.
They dont help anyone in this march i see nothing against underage women who are forced to be massis and are often times physically and sexually abused all they want is for people to stop commenting on their own life choices (which i am ok with) but dont lie that you are for a cause when all you do is only justify your own behavior

The literal meaning of alhumdulilah is praise be to allah. I use it as such. Praise be to allah for he created them and he alone directs their destiny.

Let them be. They are on a divine mission.

Its our own actions that define our destiny ........ divine intervention is another flawed assumption that renders the whole concept of accountability, reward and punishment .... null and illogical.

Divine mission completed with departure of Hazrat Syedna Muhammad SAW ......... and it was always noble for the betterment and guidance of humanity .....

What we have here are the products of our society .......

Kuta doodh mein urea nahi dalta na kutta jali medicines bechta hy

Aur gareeb kay maghaz ki karahi b bikti hay ..... phir b gali kay tour pay istemal hota hy ....

Lets start a Kutta march?

Its our own actions that define our destiny ........ divine intervention is another flawed assumption that renders the whole concept of accountability, reward and punishment .... null and illogical.

Divine mission completed with departure of Hazrat Syedna Muhammad SAW ......... and it was always noble for the betterment and guidance of humanity .....

What we have here are the products of our society .......

Prophet himself was a divine Intervention.

And as i said. Let them be. The soceity needs these women. I am just waiting when free the nipple fashion wave hits the sub continent.

Kutta brigade lost. Let the kuttiyas try i say

While I don't want to discuss the topic of feminism here with u but I noticed you being opposed of western values and teachings in our soceity .

Here's what I think ..
Knowledge and learning has no limitations and boundaries or requisites . One should learn knowledge from everywhere he gets even if it is from some monkey . You should not let your fake ego come in the way of our generation getting knowledge from West . Because there were days when West didn't feel ashame getting knowledge from muslims . You should have belief on independency of our children's mind , teach them everything no matter from where it comes and then let them decide whether they agree or disagree .

Knowledge has no boundaries and it shouldn't be restricted just cause it comes from someone who doesn't hold the same beliefs as you .

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you if you're from the same tribe and if I unknowingly struck the wrong chords of your heart. However, if you had looked closely, I didn't use the word 'Knowledge' anywhere in my post or perhaps, you just wanted to vent out your anger my dear:) ..

Prophet himself was a divine Intervention.

And as i said. Let them be. The soceity needs these women. I am just waiting when free the nipple fashion wave hits the sub continent.

Kutta brigade lost. Let the kuttiyas try i say

Sir ........ yoga pants pehnna asan hy par treadmill pay baghna in k liay phir b mushkil hy, may chasham deedh gawa ho in kay sust mizaj ka. 15 minute may mayri bus aur nai hota muj say ..... nipple free wali quam nay baki fields may b kafi nam kamaya hy ..... phelay wo to match kar lain.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you if you're from the same tribe and if I unknowingly struck the wrong chords of your heart. However, if you had looked closely, I didn't use the word 'Knowledge' anywhere in my post or perhaps, you just wanted to vent out your anger my dear:) ..

If resorting to personal attacks and judging is how you respond to a post , then I see no reason whatsoever to continue explaining of how I think about your opinions.

Btw i see nothing wrong with khana khud garam karo. Khana garam karna is one of the easiest things and everyone shud do it on their own. When did our prophet (pbuh) depended on others for his personal needs. I rarely recall asking others to ever warm up food for me. But unfortunately i have seen this tradition in majority Pakistani households where its assumed that its must for women to warm food. Like keu khud kay haathon ko kya masla hai?

The thing with "Khana Khud garam karo" is that it is erasing the line between the different responsibilities of man and women.

Without clear and distinct responsibilities of each,it will lead to confusion,chaos and conflict.

• Confusion: Who is responsible of doing a particle work? i.e who will clean the window?men or women?
  • Chaos: Each one will not do a particular task or both will do it,leaving other tasks.i.e Both buying the monthly grocery and both not paying utility bills under the assumption that other will pay them.
  • Conflict: Without clear responsibilities,there is no work done or it is done in a bad manner.Each partner will accuse the other of mismanagement and not doing his shares of work because they both believed in equal responsibilities which resulted in fighting between them.i.e Men:IT was your job to pay the bills,Women:It was your job to do it:hitwall::guns::sniper:
And also when each partner believes that we both are equal,having same responsibilities,then there is no appreciation for other partner for doing the work or task.No appreciation, No respect and No Love.

On the other hand when both have divided responsibilities,then they each will appreciate the help of other in doing the work that is their individual responsibility.Because in their min it will be that he or she is helping me in my work,apart from doing also his own work.Then there is Appreciation,Respect and Love.

Have you ever seen a corporation in which the there are 2 CEO's having same power and same responsibilities?Or 2 heads of same department with identical duties and authority?

NO, because for efficient working of the organization there should be clearly defined hierarchy and duties and responsibilities of each individual in the organization.

On paper Equality looks good,but in real life it is a recipe for disaster!

Last edited:
If resorting to personal attacks and judging is how you respond to a post , then I see no reason whatsoever to continue explaining of how I think about your opinions.

Ahhh yes, personal attacks .. but wait a minute .. didn't someone say 'Fake Ego' somewhere oh but that shouldn't be a personal attack, right? Why are you exuding the vibes of a typical feminist, if you're so fragile then you are in the wrong place my dear! The world is a hard place to live, if you can't bite the reality you'll most likely be ending up biting the dust.

More importantly, we are neither in a discussion nor I am interested to have with someone, who mislead by coining the wrong terms to sabotage a valid argument - I know these tactics, so please don't play smart with me.

Ahhh yes, personal attacks .. but wait a minute .. didn't someone say 'Fake Ego' somewhere oh but that shouldn't be a personal attack, right? Why are you exuding the vibes of a typical feminist, if you're so fragile then you are in the wrong place my dear! The world is a hard place to live, if you can't bite the reality you'll most likely be ending up biting the dust.

This is all your views about the world , this is how u see the world .

Back to point , I don't mind pakistanis getting awareness and values from West ... learn whatever comes .. and then decide to agree disagree or to act or not .

It was that simple. Have a good day !

This is what they want
29314688_184355105532542_6936462932558296483_n.jpg
Ewwwwww what was that for?

Sir ........ yoga pants pehnna asan hy par treadmill pay baghna in k liay phir b mushkil hy, may chasham deedh gawa ho in kay sust mizaj ka. 15 minute may mayri bus aur nai hota muj say ..... nipple free wali quam nay baki fields may b kafi nam kamaya hy ..... phelay wo to match kar lain.

haram aega haram kharch hoga...

Simple rule hai.

Back
Top Bottom