What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

This is what modern western schooling has done to Pakistani generations since 1980s onwards, bare minimum/no allegiance to the State or Faith while being completely detached from anything local. When you embrace a foreign language, you embrace all its values too, these folks were raised in a consumer society (mostly elite) and trained to serve the Capitalists. Expecting from them to make any sacrifices for their country is all but zero, they will be the first one to take the flight out.

On the other hand, not that everything is perfect and in harmony with our traditions or customs, there are problems and they should be addressed but to display such unruly behaviour to raise voice against genuine women exploitation in our country is actually doing the women in need, a great disservice.

We further need to carefully look at our schooling and the kind of brain-dead pseudo-intellectualism it is promoting. It's becoming more and more visible in the production teams of our electronic media and in the editorial policy of our English print media. The public schools which have gone down the drain, need to be revived on a war footing, they have so much land at their disposal, I don't know what they are doing with it by not utilizing it. Once a part of these private English schools, I mostly found them as English language centers while promoting western values from a very young impressionable age and churning out 'aadha teetar, aadha batair' 12-14 years later with literary interests only limited to 3rd-rated English fiction, English!/Bollywood songs, TV seasons, gaming and going to fast-food restaurants.

This mindset displayed by these girls (and boys too, whenever they get a chance) is the final product - the qualities of having grace, honor, loyalty, being respectful which is directly linked with politeness, truthfulness, honesty and a sense of belonging is all down and dusted. Pathetic times we are living in ... we have become a loud, rude crowd, bereft of any class and no sense of decorum!

While I don't want to discuss the topic of feminism here with u but I noticed you being opposed of western values and teachings in our soceity .

Here's what I think ..
Knowledge and learning has no limitations and boundaries or requisites . One should learn knowledge from everywhere he gets even if it is from some monkey . You should not let your fake ego come in the way of our generation getting knowledge from West . Because there were days when West didn't feel ashame getting knowledge from muslims . You should have belief on independency of our children's mind , teach them everything no matter from where it comes and then let them decide whether they agree or disagree .

Knowledge has no boundaries and it shouldn't be restricted just cause it comes from someone who doesn't hold the same beliefs as you .

Alhumdulilah

In your individual capacity or for the whole nation? ....... I think finally they have found the true fault with society, what is next after kuttay ka bacha is trained ..... doodh ki nehray aur shehad kay darya? I am being impatient now wish to see that before heading to next level .......

In your individual capacity or for the whole nation? ....... I think finally they have found the true fault with society, what is next after kuttay ka bacha is trained ..... doodh ki nehray aur shehad kay darya? I am being impatient now wish to see that before heading to next level .......

Alhumdulilah means Praise be to Allah.

They are singing kutte ka bacha. Calling mothers kuttiyas.

Motherhood was a blessing given to women. Science will find a new way for humans to reproduce soon enough. Then we will see how kutte treat kuttiyas once that is taken away.

Dajjali aurten are winning and i am loving it.

This is what they want
29314688_184355105532542_6936462932558296483_n.jpg

After that "khana khud garam karlo" bullsh!t

Here is another gem from the same march

"banta phirta hai mizaji khuda line par a kuttay ka bacha"

@LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @PakSword @Mrc @Spring Onion
ye kesa besura gana ha?

Comments here show how much our society is civilized . Women are right pakistani men need to be civilized

Alhumdulilah means Praise be to Allah.

No doubt Praise be to ALLAH ..... but its generally used and understood ... to show the gratitude for blessings.

They are singing kutte ka bacha. Calling mothers kuttiyas.

Kuttay ko gali bananay walay hazrat ko salute hy waisay ..... intehai koi chugud admi thay wo hazrat.

Motherhood was a blessing given to women. Science will find a new way for humans to reproduce soon enough. Then we will see how kutte treat kuttiyas once that is taken away.

Should we play with the natural processes and laws? Haven't you seen in this very thread what sort of vacuum it creates when they go against their assigned status and role .....

Dajjali aurten are winning and i am loving it.

No comment. Its a flawed assumption created by men who hold Eve responsible for all the discomforts of this world.

Comments here show how much our society is civilized . Women are right pakistani men need to be civilized
That i agree on :cheers: but this third wave anti male feminism is funny and stupid i am not offended by it their rants are childish

Kuttay ko gali bananay walay hazrat ko salute hy waisay ..... intehai koi chugud admi thay wo hazrat.
Kuta doodh mein urea nahi dalta na kutta jali medicines bechta hy

All you need to do is ask :ashamed:

No doubt Praise be to ALLAH ..... but its generally used and understood ... to show the gratitude for blessings.

Should we play with the natural processes and laws? Haven't you seen in this very thread what sort of vacuum it creates when they go against their assigned status and role .....

No comment. Its a flawed assumption created by men who hold Eve responsible for all the discomforts of this world.

I know that the sexists present Eve with the eternal sin. Furthermore the concept of lilliath the devil also is quite interesting.

Evangelicals preachers did not help.

The literal meaning of alhumdulilah is praise be to allah. I use it as such. Praise be to allah for he created them and he alone directs their destiny.

Let them be. They are on a divine mission.

Shows how most Pakistanis are copy/paste particularly the elite. They are just too ashamed of their skin color, their customs and their culture.

This is just these idiots rallying behind a feminist ideology which most don't even understand. You do this to hang out with the "cool people".

Instead of finding local solutions suitable to our culture to a very real problem of violence against women these dumb dumbs have embraced something that is totally irrelevant to our society.

Back
Top Bottom