What's new

another failure ?Army drops 20 Year old Nishant UAV programme ,Rustom-1 Project UAV too in limbo

What is the doctrine of the Indian army and what are they trying to achieve here by cancelling old projects. It displays a kind of lack of reliability when you walk out from old commitments.

Indian army is a customer, and DRDO is the manufacturer, if the customer finds other source which is better and economically cheaper, they can choose other manufacturer and thats what is hapening.
nishant uav was outdated tech. now, time has come, that they ask for better product.

Indian army is a customer, and DRDO is the manufacturer, if the customer finds other source which is better and economically cheaper, they can choose other manufacturer and thats what is hapening.
nishant uav was outdated tech. now, time has come, that they ask for better product.
They should have made the decision before instead of scrapping it before. If countries think more long term than short term it will reveal that cancelling deals affects the reliability and respect of the nation cancelling the deal. An example is the US refusal to supply us F16's when we had already paid for them in the 1990's a profound betrayal at the hands of our once closest allies.

Indian Army is not DRDO's "customer". They are DRDO's PARTNER.

Unless this reality dawns in IA or IAF, they will always be one step hehhind.

DROD is NOT a Manufacturer. They are a group of Research Labs who invents stuff and HANDS OVER the invention to other Manufacturers.

HAL got Rs 1500 crores for R&D, manufactering line and 10+ Rustom-H.

While Israelis get Rs. 3000 crores for 10 Herons.

HAL was required to put in internal Rs. 400 crores to produce 8 (?) prototypes and then GoI gave order for another 10 (+2?) for Rs. 1500 crores (which includes reimbursement of internal funding). Hence for indigenous make in India we give only Rs. 1500 crore for R&D, manufactering line (including of engines) and 20 Rustom-2s. Which means roughly USD 10 million per Rustom but USD 40 million per Heron.

Win win situation for import lobby.

DRDO is not a manufacturing unit you moron and neither should it be.

Nishant has cleared ALL acceptance Trials. Any manufacturing problems is NOT DRDO's problem.

DRDO is not "hopeful of selling" anything. DRDO is not a Shopping Mall or Teleshopping network seeking to "sell " stuff.

They are a research organization dedicated to designing and building defence equipments. Their budget will continue even if the IA don't buy jack shit from them.

ANY problems get fixed when people attempt to Fix the problem, not blame others.

IA attitude should certainly be blamed and condemned. Our people should indeed have the best weapon INDIA CAN BUILD.

It would be a lot better if a worthless scum like you ins banned from pdf. Don't bother to reply.

Listen 3rd grade moron who had developed Nishant UAV? DRDO or flipkart ?

Who is the manufacturer ? ADE, DRDO

It is called DRDO Nishant not ADE Nishant fool.

Listen 3rd grade moron who had developed Nishant UAV? DRDO or flipkart ?

Who is the manufacturer ? ADE, DRDO

It is called DRDO Nishant not ADE Nishant fool.

Its called Nishant, not DRDO Nishant dumb@ss :lol:

Maybe when you grow up you will learn to understand the difference between "Developing" and "Manufacturing". Till then stop making a fool of yourself.

What I said always...."World anoooki Supa powa dependent on foreign countries for DEFENCE Hardware" HAHHAHAHA

and that's going to fix the problem??? India needs better competition and competence in the private sector :agree:

you can't blame these failures on buying foreign.

you want your men and womans to have the best weapons to get the job done and keep them safe :enjoy:

I agree with you,a revolution is needed in Defense Industry just like the one which happened in Automobile Industry

Learn to use the google dumb@ss. If IA feels it can do a better job then no one stops them from manufacturing them either.

Dumbo tell me the manufacturer. I have already said it is ADE, DRDO.

If you have any other manufacturer in your list tell me dumbo and don't behave like a 3rd grade retard.

Dumbo tell me the manufacturer. I have already said it is ADE, DRDO.

If you have any other manufacturer in your list tell me dumbo and don't behave like a 3rd grade retard.

DRDO cannot do manufacturing under its govt. sanctioned mandate dumb@ss. The same reason by IA cannot start manufactring either.

But you need to have more than half a brain to grasp such concepts.

DRDO cannot do manufacturing under its govt. sanctioned mandate dumb@ss. The same reason by IA cannot start manufactring either.

But you need to have more than half a brain to grasp such concepts.

Dumbo.......................oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Who is the manufacturer tell me ?

Back
Top Bottom