What's new

Another Diplomatic weapon for India.

Actually America will label anyone terrorist if it serves its interest. Whether it be freedom fighters or oppressed people. It just thinks of all the money it can make out of monkeying other states. Nowadays India.

wait a mint it doest not matter what do you think.. he is freedom fighter not a terrorist. he is not spreading terrorism world wide.. he is just struggling for freedom from hindutva India

Well-done Syed Salahuddin keep fighting for your rightful rights

The terrorist in rangers uniform was arrested the same day and was sentenced to death and other in his unit got life imprisonment.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/229867/court-to-present-verdict-in-sarfaraz-shah-murder-case-today/

Now what about your pigs who killed, raped and blinded lacs of Kashmiris in last 30 years?

That's because the incident was caught on camera. There are dozens of other videos showing PA mercilessly beating Kashmiris and Baluchis, do you want me to share those.

That's because the incident was caught on camera. There are dozens of other videos showing PA mercilessly beating Kashmiris and Baluchis, do you want me to share those.

Ok start with Pakistan army beating Kashmiris.

...I don't think he should have been brought out in public like that even if he is in Pakistan or AJK. This would only make sense if Pakistan has now decided to go all out and strongly against US-India nexus

That's a lose ball in my opinion though. Now just wait for a false flag operation in Kashmir, later responsibility accepted by Hizb and the whole world's pressure would be on the military to nab him and hand him over

wait a mint it doest not matter what do you think.. he is freedom fighter not a terrorist. he is not spreading terrorism world wide.. he is just struggling for freedom from hindutva India

Well-done Syed Salahuddin keep fighting for your rightful rights
He will soon get his freedom SHOVED UP HIS fatA$$, Inshallah

We won't give a damn to lives of sunni muslims in Kashmir valley if you have problem take them to the land of pure.

why? they are less human then your subhuman kind?

The Pappi Japhi PM Modi definitely did it off the screen this time and get something good in return.Americans never give you a favour without getting something.You know what I am saying????:ashamed:

No, According to US official version Pakistan helped US in finding OBL.. Pakistan arrested many top AQ commanders and handed over to US.

The official version is that Pakistan was not informed about the Seal team raid into Pakistan

Don't worry bhakt someone else come to fill the space till bhakts stinky Axxes get shoved:lol:
Don't worry Umma chumma mulla, everyone has got a bullet on his name, till everyone is dispatched to the desert mudhill

The official version is that Pakistan was not informed about the Seal team raid into Pakistan

The US official version also says Pakistan was not aware of OBL's presence in Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom