What's new

Another convoy attacked in Balochistan - Kech

this shows why meritocracy is important in every department. our soldiers are dying here and there but nothing is done. I want to appreciate India for at least one thing, they actually care for their soldiers, no significant causality post 27 feb. They would have threatened to attack Pakistan by now but we cant deal with a weak country like Afghanistan. so much causalities in three days. no precautions, nothing. I am sure army knows better than us as they are professional. i greatly miss General Raheel Sharif. Army is an institution that depends not on individuals.
The Indians did get 20+ soldiers beaten to death, a further 10 taken pow by China and lost about 1000sq km of territory only a few months ago

Our Waziristan situation is more similar to what they are facing

Balochistan is totally different, out in open, open mountains, low population, hit and run from vantage points

The Indians did get 20+ soldiers beaten to death, a further 10 taken pow by China and lost about 1000sq km of territory only a few months ago

Our Waziristan situation is more similar to what they are facing

Balochistan is totally different, out in open, open mountains, low population, hit and run from vantage points
well, that is true but i have not seen any major causality of Indians by separatists and militants like ambushes, IEDs and stuff like that. I think we are suffering because defensive mindset of our military planners. We did nothing even when we lost high ranking officers these are just NCOs and JCO. We need to learn from Turkey

Bangladesh was 1000 miles away

Had a equal population to us

Balochistan is here and we could swamp it

The battle is NOWHERE near the population centers, it's in the middle of mountains and rocks

For the soldiers we lose we will kill multiple of the enemy in revenge

Fencing and border management will halt the ability of the Yahoo's to move into safe territory to regroup

It's vital

Economic development and activity is slow process taking place through CpEC and other initiatives

Look at the cycle it's not like we are losing hundreds of troops a month,, we have lulls for ages, then maybe 1 or 2 soldiers get targeted, then another lull and on occasion a terrorist attack like this that proves costly

Our aim must be to root out the extremists and hunt them.down one by one

Surrender is never a option
I agree that they Target sometimes and sometimes remain lull. Negotiation is not a surrender. Truce is not a surrender and one day, you will be talking to them because their is no other option. Kill the problem that is causing militancy. Unemployment, lack of infrastructure, no rights, no gas, no electricity. Apply same thing in some other region and you might see militancy as well. I am not saying that they aren't getting support from other countries. Others will help them but it's us who needs to solve this because we are already in a much bigger trouble.

One day, we will invest and make balochistan a fantastic place where many Karachi and lahore type cities will exist. To end militancy, invest on people. All the terrorist parties will eventually drop weapons.

Nothing will occured just move along with the next news of an attack and then so on and so on and so on.............

Bajwa & IK are cowardly to their core. India annexed Kashmir & these sissies did not do anything. We lost more than 20 men in 2 days. We know who is training and arming them. Both of them want to enjoy their position of power, only poor mothers lose their sons.
Accept it if India would have lost more than 20 soldiers in Kashmir, the entire country and media would have been on fire. The LOC would have been hot.

Bajwa & IK are cowardly to their core. India annexed Kashmir & these sissies did not do anything. We lost more than 20 men in 2 days. We know who is training and arming them. Both of them want to enjoy their position of power, only poor mothers lose their sons.
Accept it if India would have lost more than 20 soldiers in Kashmir, the entire country and media would have been on fire. The LOC would have been hot.
To make it worse we seem to want to welcome indians to pakistan with a red mat.

1602861995328.png

Maybe they did, but wasn't reported. Just my humble opinion.
App ko lagta ha Sir ajj ka dor main aisi khabarin chup sakti hain? Agar hua hota to kahin na kahin kuch na kuch zaroor chor hota after all we are referring to air strikes and not some generade attack.

App ko lagta ha Sir ajj ka dor main aisi khabarin chup sakti hain? Agar hua hota to kahin na kahin kuch na kuch zaroor chor hota after all we are referring to air strikes and not some generade attack.
Dear, we did the same thing, on a much bigger scale, the very next day of the APS attack.
Dear, we did the same thing, on a much bigger scale, the very next day of the APS attack.

The way things are going, I fear a munity will occur in PA from the bottom level, I don't want to see a time when our Soldiers are making Videos of them crying about the poor condition , gear and transportation like Indians .

Bajwa doctrine against insurgency has failed completely. When things are not working out than its better to have the face changed, who can bring new ideas and different strategy against the persistent threat. That could had happened last year when Bajwa was retiring but PM didn't throught so.
PM niazi only wanted his back safe opposed to whole Country.

Back
Top Bottom