What's new

Another convoy attacked in Balochistan - Kech

App ko lagta ha Sir ajj ka dor main aisi khabarin chup sakti hain? Agar hua hota to kahin na kahin kuch na kuch zaroor chor hota after all we are referring to air strikes and not some generade attack.

Dear, as I mentioned several times before as well, not all of responses are made known. If they were made known, ALOT of misconceptions about the supposed inactivity or even inefficiency of our Armed Forces will be cleared.

But then, do please try to understand..... in an ONGOING war, these things cannot be made known. You've only got to trust your Armed Forces and its leadership in such circumstances.

Remember, humiliation and building a lack of trust between the nation and the Armed Forces is also one of the main aims of hybrid warfare.

Dear, as I mentioned several times before as well, not all of responses are made known. If they were made known, ALOT of misconceptions about the supposed inactivity or even inefficiency of our Armed Forces will be cleared.

But then, do please try to understand..... in an ONGOING war, these things cannot be made known. You've only got to trust your Armed Forces and its leadership in such circumstances.

Remember, humiliation and building a lack of trust between the nation and the Armed Forces is also one of the main aims of hybrid warfare.

The military response may be adequate, but if the usual ISPR directorate response and lack of public appraisal on most of such incidents continues, then is this an effective strategy to fight hybrid warfare?

Maybe they did, but wasn't reported. Just my humble opinion.
I know the Pak Army has a tremendously high threshold for taking pains and liking for clandestine ops, but a couple of "YouTube videos" would have soothed the "social media" warriors....

If I was in the FC which is predominantly made up of Pashtuns, I would certainly refuse a order fight in to a Toyota pick up as weapon of war what a derelict of duty by the country towards these men

The military response may be adequate, but if the usual ISPR directorate response and lack of public appraisal on most of such incidents continues, then is this an effective strategy to fight hybrid warfare?

ISPR can only tell that much which doesn't compromise info security.

I do understand your point though, but then, such is the nature of today's warfare.

Another day and more of our soldiers got dead for nothing
May Allah gave them the highest place in Jannat !!! Ameen

Drone counter insurgency block their moments to cities and to afghanistan where they getting support from indians are involve again we are not doing anything why dont they just involve locals who can easily identitify these scums.
On top of these 11 parties got together i bet their will be no terrorist activity happen but in school like APS.. what els we need to know whos working foe who...

Bajwa busy in meeting Muhammad Zubair type pawns while our boys are dying daily.

with all due respect , you do understand that Public has a sentiment ? they will react in a way when they see their soldiers keep dying in a same areas in a same way, without anybody doing anything to change it, I am civilian and have no idea about how Army operate, but at least logically if i notice some hot areas in a war zone , and our troop coming under fire again and again even i will send heavy MRAPS with them or some drone to watch them over head, its not a military strategy its common sense .Its not like we can not afford 10 drones to fly over close to our convoy's .

second, when did Army ever come to Parliament to talk about its failures ? they are public servant , their job is to make sure to keep Public inform what they are doing, how our foot soldiers are dying, America has launch massive inquiries against its Top Generals in their failure operations, can we do this in Pakistan ? No ..

While India and our other neighbours jointly help and spread these terrorists in Pakistan

our people just watch and talk of stupid peace. should be arming the Kashmiris to the teeth and others to. but that takes balls but sadly last two decades we’ve had boot lickers in charge

Dont agree with this narrative that suggests not to question in the name of patriotism. Accountability must be done.

You cannot bleed like this and ask no questions.

The civil and military leadership must answer. Kartarpur was ready within a year worth billions but our soldiers cant have PPE. And we are told not to ask questions.

we need predator drones back in waziristan
For the comments with lost hope & reacting in a kneejerk style; we are fighting a war that no country survived before despite of our limited resources & enemies all around. For example, M.E is rich enough with Oil & all the economy but look at how countries are swiped by terrorists attack at first. Instead of going offensive against own people & institute, at-least consider the ground realities as well as the cost of such war. Given our resources & strength as compare to terrorists support, we have done a lot better than many of rich countries & we are still doing our best though, the fight isn't over yet.

Once your moral is down, you are no good to fight back rather you are trying to take down those who still sacrifice & fighting to last breath. Indeed, it is easy to blame Institute & demand so much while sitting in comfortable rooms having 4g internet connections. We cannot ignore the fact that we facing the most supported terrorist organizations by our enemies with all the resources at their disposal.

Since you start blaming yourself and kin, apparently you lost the fight within heart and you are vulnerable to be taken down. Have a heart & courage as well while we are in active war expecting anything.
why people of these areas dont report such people to officials?

If I was in the FC which is predominantly made up of Pashtuns, I would certainly refuse a order fight in to a Toyota pick up as weapon of war what a derelict of duty by the country towards these men
going by this logic, nobody would fight for Pakistan when faced by even moderate odds. This is NOT the way. we have to fight with wahtever we have.
there is no space for disobediance and refusal.

going by this logic, nobody would fight for Pakistan when faced by even moderate odds. This is NOT the way. we have to fight with wahtever we have.
there is no space for disobediance and refusal.

We are not fighting. We are getting killed due to incompetency of our military top brass

There is a difference between both. Getting killed in droves again and again is not fighting for country

Back
Top Bottom