What's new

Another convoy attacked in Balochistan - Kech

my friends as usual gazbati, and usual wanna be patriot on some incidents..... wats ur role? ever thought about it????????
Pakistani!!! do u know wat is ur role? well we knew this was coming for over 3 months, i am sure much was addressed by army and agencies, but did u pitch in ur support??? now the question asked will be wat support? first understand learn to understand wat is being cooked, for this u need to understand wats happening around. even dumb fcuk can see through, Diesel and his lap dogs and its timing. follow the events....
Now tell me as a civilian Pakistani, how can u let this PDM in books another face of PTM to do so when even a donkey knows wat are their intentions...

the new war where some say it is fifth gen warfare, but watever..... first PTM than lal topi mera jisam mere marzi and so on..... this was first wave.

Second wave, started by exploiting sectarian divide. event launched.... where we were 50% 50% divided and bashing each other... without realizing wat the fcuk are u doin???? aida tussi Islami.... Answer was wat is shia sunni and all these are ur creations for Muhammad (S.A.W) was neither a shia nor a sunni... as long as u believe in Allah as one and prophet as as last one. we are brothers. sunni, shia, wahabi and all are ur creations so keep them at home and do as u please. for Allah will question u on the day of judgement. But no, hum tou phuddo hain, will let the enemy play us like a bitch everytime and everywhere. we are so dumb we cant see wat has happened to many countries with the same bullshit bitching strategy. Just to add, namaz main dus banday nahin milta masjid main but difa karwa lou in saay woh bhee apne banaye hue firkon ki. Laanat ho Allah ki hm par, for hum saay bara bhee koi jahil hai zamanay main.....

Then multiple attempts were made to take out Ulemas to fuel the first event. Diesel ko nahin martay baqi sb ko marte hain? y? they had some success but overall the damaged was contained...

Next was launching PDM, under Maulana Diesel.... wah raay. but again u can see phuddo awam and Jahils and out supporting. pooch tou lou aye kuon hain.... but nahin.... to create unrest and fuel anarchy, western side of Pakistan is activated by the enemy to divert attention and further their cause. i will not be surprised if some event happens in near future ( Allah apne hifz o Iman main rakhe)

Ab kya cahahte ho, yeh sb tou army dekh rahe hai, tum batayo tum na kya kiya (including me).... Mango nahin kua hum naay. yes, we danced on their tunes, were ever we could.

I am amazed as some brother said Bajwa ko resign kar daina chahye.... wah ray dost aap ki akal paay matam... kuch nahni kar sakte tu stop playing in the hands of the enemy atleast.... agar woh bhee nahin kar sakte to kya kar sakte ho....

Bhai baqi raha yeh bhee laay wih bhee laay lou, itna asaan hota tou kya he baat hote. hum aik ghareeb mulq hain, who Allah jane kase manage karte hain.... Yeh Allah behtar janta hai yeh mulq kaise chal raha hai, jahan ka musalman aisa hai.....

We are not fighting. We are getting killed due to incompetency of our military top brass

There is a difference between both. Getting killed in droves again and again is not fighting for country
:tup:

The stupid, knee-jerk emotional reactions of certain members on this thread are more disheartening to read than the incident itself. Makes this look like an online Gali-muhalla. No idea how such people go about on a defense forum with zero intellect of how defense works and what circumstances the military, it’s officers and its Jawans are in. How OPs and patrolling works and what situations these guys were in. These jawans don’t want you to cry about their Hilux, they are doing their job and they’re doing it just fine, they’re more than happy. they would rather you do yours for your country. The worst ones are the ones talking about mutiny. You really have no idea.
Everyone’s time is written, Wether in an MRAP, in a Hilux or in a AC room in GHQ. Do you think an MRAP will stop what Allah has planned?

Inna Lillahi Wa inna Illihi Rajioon.

We constantly hear that the MRAPS and drones are very expensive but why aren't they being used in a war like situation in which they are most suitable.We are not even providing sufficient jammers to our convoys to block IEDs as they are reserved for vehicles which move within Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Moreover not a even a single armd veh was provided to the convoy which would give it a fighting chance. It is time we make our top brass wake up and make decisions on merit.
I quote on particular incident in which a friend of mine who is posted in Baluchistan was hit by a rpg shrapnel while two of his jawans were martyred by direct fire on their necks and their GOC in his address said that he wanted dead bodies. And u know what they chased the terrorists on motorcycles.yes motorcycles (even though he is in a regular inf bn).He also told me that they have no fire support except the company mortars and when they come under fire all they can do is to duck under cover
And if they ask for helis or any other support system the reply they get is that they just can not be provided. Perhaps they are more costly than our jawans

Reminds me of the Soviets. We have adequate supply of human replacements so I guess it's all fine for the greater cause?

Dear, as I mentioned several times before as well, not all of responses are made known. If they were made known, ALOT of misconceptions about the supposed inactivity or even inefficiency of our Armed Forces will be cleared.

But then, do please try to understand..... in an ONGOING war, these things cannot be made known. You've only got to trust your Armed Forces and its leadership in such circumstances.

Remember, humiliation and building a lack of trust between the nation and the Armed Forces is also one of the main aims of hybrid warfare.
I read the initial response as well. At the time army was lead by Gen Raheel, brother of Shabbir Sharif Shaheed Nishan Haider, you see where i am coming at? The operation was launched while the stupid political parties under absconder EX PM were still debating, that was the resolved which showed results which we all saw uptill now. With Gen Bajwa things appeared to take a step further where PA started hitting in Afghanistan, i remember the news on TV. Never felt more proud that day, enemies of Pakistan started meeting their Bagwans in Afghanistan and Iran, but all of this zeal has been lost specially after extension.
Let me repeat no amount of hybrid war can take the love and respect of armed forces out of the hearts of Pakistanis, and this kneejerk reaction as many are calling is not for the enemy but rather our very own jawans of our armed forces for whom our heart bleads.
Earlier you sir shared the picture of a daughter seeing his father for the last time, tell me what would be going through her little mind? I have a daughter of same age and she does not sleep till i come home, same is the case with every daughter who waits for her father, tell me what can we tell her, why is her father never going to come back? Why did we fail because we cant afford better protection vehicles and because as some member said earlier its cheap to look after the family rather than buying an amour protective vehicle. This is sad and disheartening.

Earlier you sir shared the picture of a daughter seeing his father for the last time, tell me what would be going through her little mind? I have a daughter of same age and she does not sleep till i come home, same is the case with every daughter who waits for her father, tell me what can we tell her, why is her father never going to come back? Why did we fail because we cant afford better protection vehicles and because as some member said earlier its cheap to look after the family rather than buying an amour protective vehicle. This is sad and disheartening.

Wonder when Bajwa meets families of martyrs he tells them that he didn't bother to provide better protection to their sons and fathers because it is cheaper to look after the family than providing protection
Everyone’s time is written, Wether in an MRAP, in a Hilux or in a AC room in GHQ. Do you think an MRAP will stop what Allah has planned?

First it was budget. Then courts and civilians. Then winning hearts and minds

Now it is on Allah

Ab to seedha Allah par hi maamla daal dia hai bhai nai

Good

For the comments with lost hope & reacting in a kneejerk style; we are fighting a war that no country survived before despite of our limited resources & enemies all around. For example, M.E is rich enough with Oil & all the economy but look at how countries are swiped by terrorists attack at first. Instead of going offensive against own people & institute, at-least consider the ground realities as well as the cost of such war. Given our resources & strength as compare to terrorists support, we have done a lot better than many of rich countries & we are still doing our best though, the fight isn't over yet.

Once your moral is down, you are no good to fight back rather you are trying to take down those who still sacrifice & fighting to last breath. Indeed, it is easy to blame Institute & demand so much while sitting in comfortable rooms having 4g internet connections. We cannot ignore the fact that we facing the most supported terrorist organizations by our enemies with all the resources at their disposal.

Since you start blaming yourself and kin, apparently you lost the fight within heart and you are vulnerable to be taken down. Have a heart & courage as well while we are in active war expecting anything.

I usually respect your viewpoint The Eagle, but our Soldiers are also Humans, and like all Humans they will demoralize when they see as an outsider that these top Generals are sitting and doing absolutely nothing. These Soldiers DO NOT know the inner secret workings of the military, and to them they are being send to slaughter house on a daily basis.

Last edited:
The stupid, knee-jerk emotional reactions of certain members on this thread are more disheartening to read than the incident itself. Makes this look like an online Gali-muhalla. No idea how such people go about on a defense forum with zero intellect of how defense works and what circumstances the military, it’s officers and its Jawans are in. How OPs and patrolling works and what situations these guys were in. These jawans don’t want you to cry about their Hilux, they are doing their job and they’re doing it just fine, they’re more than happy. they would rather you do yours for your country. The worst ones are the ones talking about mutiny. You really have no idea.

Inna Lillahi Wa inna Illihi Rajioon.

Sure tell that to those Families and those Fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters who lost their Blood today. You would NOT be saying this if it was your brother blasted to pieces. Now go suc.k on it.

Sure tell that to those Families and those Fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters who lost their Blood today. You would NOT be saying this if it was your brother blasted to pieces. Now go suc.k on it.
It is incredibly insensitive of you to assume I have not lost people close to me in this war. The entirety of my family has served in this countries military for over a century now. Not all of them have come out alive and it is emotional people like you who are uneducated about how the armed forces work that make their sacrifices look like a joke. Talking about mutiny and how our soldiers are being uselessly thrown and killed. What have you done for the nation that warrants such a criticism? Even if the only thing you’re criticizing is military leadership, that leadership fought its way up the ranks in wars. Unlike most of you people. These people have gotten results, better results than much larger and more powerful armies, using the same techniques we always do, nobody remembers that. You could not step out of your home without fear of being blasted to pieces in 2009, guess who was fighting on the ground in 2000-2009? The same people that lead the military today.

you people assume you know exactly what the military and it’s leadership are doing and not doing and you act like the soldiers and the officers know nothing when it is quite the contrary.
This defense forum has become a joke. Military fanboys and armchair generals galore.
every serving officer, soldier and person who’s actually knowledgeable about the inner workings of such things, including the serving members on this forum disagree with such opinions yet you people still think you know better. Why did you not enlist and fight in wars and became COAS then if you clearly know better?

I’m sorry for any strong language as I don’t mean to insult anyone personally. But assumptions are what the entirety of this thread is currently based on and all it will do is lead to even wilder assumptions with no ground. This is how you turn people against each other with no real reason. Criticizing what doesn’t warrant criticism but letting much bigger issues in the country go unchecked because “that’s just how Pakistan is”
You can give a soldier an MRAP and he will still get attacked. You can shoot as many terrorists as you want and they will still come back. They’re an ideology not an army. Don’t you think the Americans have shot enough Taliban In afghanistan? Has it done much. The military can only do so much to get rid of them, after that it becomes the job of the society and the government, education systems and people, reforms and such to teach people not to do this again. That is out of the militaries control. We care too much about MRAPS and not enough about making such attacks stop indefinitely, which cannot be done with military action only. We keep blaming the military for such attacks when they’re the ones suffering because of how backwards our society and people are. Yet we also blame them for getting attacked and dying too.

Last edited:
It is incredibly insensitive of you to assume I have not lost people close to me in this war. The entirety of my family has served in this countries military for over a century now. Not all of them have come out alive and it is emotional people like you who are uneducated about how the armed forces work that make their sacrifices look like a joke. Talking about mutiny and how our soldiers are being uselessly thrown and killed. What have you done for the nation that warrants such a criticism? Even if the only thing you’re criticizing is military leadership, that leadership fought its way up the ranks in wars. Unlike most of you people. These people have gotten results, better results than much larger and more powerful armies, using the same techniques we always do, nobody remembers that. You could not step out of your home without fear of being blasted to pieces in 2009, guess who was fighting on the ground in 2000-2009? The same people that lead the military today.

you people assume you know exactly what the military and it’s leadership are doing and not doing and you act like the soldiers and the officers know nothing when it is quite the contrary.
This defense forum has become a joke. Military fanboys and armchair generals galore.
every serving officer, soldier and person who’s actually knowledgeable about the inner workings of such things, including the serving members on this forum disagree with such opinions yet you people still think you know better. Why did you not enlist and fight in wars and became COAS then if you clearly know better?

I’m sorry for any strong language as I don’t mean to insult anyone personally. But assumptions are what the entirety of this thread is currently based on and all it will do is lead to even wilder assumptions with no ground. This is how you turn people against each other with no real reason. Criticizing what doesn’t warrant criticism but letting much bigger issues in the country go unchecked because “that’s just how Pakistan is”
You can give a soldier an MRAP and he will still get attacked. You can shoot as many terrorists as you want and they will still come back. They’re an ideology not an army. Don’t you think the Americans have shot enough Taliban In afghanistan? Has it done much. The military can only do so much to get rid of them, after that it becomes the job of the society and the government, education systems and people, reforms and such to teach people not to do this again. That is out of the militaries control. We care too much about MRAPS and not enough about making such attacks stop indefinitely, which cannot be done with military action only. We keep blaming the military for such attacks when they’re the ones suffering because of how backwards our society and people are. Yet we also blame them for getting attacked and dying too.

Excellent post.

Thanks for a good post. Military life is a tough life no doubt, and the soldiers know they are putting their lives at great risk every day. There are obviously a million things the Military's Top brass is doing behind the scenes but an Ordinary soldier and Citizens are not aware of it. All they see is 21 Jawans massacred. The Top leadership needs to send messages openly like going after these evil SoBs and killing the shi.t out of them, so that ordinary jawans and Citizens know that the Leadership cares about them and the lives lost are valuable. But there is complete silence as far as actions are concerned.

For Military leadership to gain trust and respect, they need to go after these A-Holes inside and outside the country. If they do not do anything, their inaction will demoralize solders and citizens.

I believe that our top brass is doing what it can but I fail to understand that we are fighting war on terrorism for the last 20 years but why haven't we got MRAPS or any other DIY solution?

Back
Top Bottom