What's new

Another Chinese incursion, PLA's bomber JH-7 violates India's airspace in Aksai Chin

In the article the border scuffle between Chinese and Indian soldiers was remedied when Chinese officers gave the Indians chocolate.

For this aircraft violation just send or air drop a few crates of chips for the officers on the Indian side.

BS posturing. I mean what are they trying to do exactly? Gift ITBP free ciggies and stuff.

Maybe it is a Father's Day gift.

Maybe they learnt to react like this from worlds best airforce PAF when IAF sonic boomed over islamabad.

doesnt PAF was been unable to give response to american drone strikes on pak soil??

3016852.jpg

Lucky, lucky Indians, see the whole world loves them. Even the Chinese make incursions into their border only to drop a few cigarette packets and food cans.

Only the other day at 2 am in the morning I woke up for sehri(start of my fast) and found out that I have no cigarettes left. It was only 1 hour left in the sehri and any smoker will understand how desperate I was at that time. So I would have actually welcomed with open arms and possibly garlands an IAF SU-30 MKI dropping cigarette packets over my sector in Islamabad. But no, you will never do that would you, you miser baniyas.

Must appreciate the Chinese pilots for flying all the way to the border, then taking the risk of opening their canopies mid-air to throw food cans, cigarette packets and those notes out.

If the Indians make the effort to translate those notes, they must read something like

“ Had nothing better to do with my life so I thought I will fly all the way here to give you guys some cigarettes, F*** my life”.

Indian media never ceases to amaze with their stupidity.

woh main eek chawal sunta hota hoon kay Drone aya tha sovereignty violate karkay chala jata hey.. idhar tu bc jahaz 100 min andar shugal mela lgaa kar wapis chala gaya hey sovereignty ke Ami Apa nahe eek hoi ? :lol::lol::lol: kuch din pehlay bhi Salami de the Sovereignty ko hindustan ki jab 250 fauji bakool India kay andar akar bhaeet gaye thay :rofl:

Just like you and Russia play with each other, China and India also poke each other.

Ummm cudnt find any instance where Indian forces went in the Chinese territory, its always China crossing LAC and not other way around.

Chinese mettle will be tested in the coming months diplomatically and they will learn how to be humble and respect other nation interests.

Back
Top Bottom