What's new

Another attack in udhampur!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly my take too.. Looks to me general Raheel Sharif wants to be the most important person more than PM nawaz Sharif (inspite of them sharing same surnames !)
I've said it earlier, there has already been a soft coup in Pakistan but they're maintaining this facade of democracy because the "west" (read military aid) does not generally like to deal with 'Generals'

time to unveil the truth, we already have a Sisi (who is a good guy imo), why not Raheel too ? who might also be a good guy, their awaam loves him, hes doing a good job killing wahhabi terrorists (ttp)

The Indian administration should deal directly with him, takla is just a puppet

These people are testing Modi's patience and wants to delay the NSA talk. Now they know India has captured a live terrorists, it will be difficult for them to hide behind their usual rants.
the pigeon or camel?

Lol a big egg on the face of both the fatsos.:lol::D

Who ..The freelancer ?

Wait until tomorrow you own media would be at his home.
:woot::woot::woot:
You are wasting your time they don't know about freelancers and you are talking sense with them.
Best of luck you will need it.:enjoy:

I predicted this two years ago. India has to resolve Kashmir issue. The denial will only make it more complicated more dangerous, not just for just South Asia but entire world.

Yes, we are going to solve this. By creating more trouble in Balochistan.

I too had predicted 2 years back, with the pull back in Afghanistan, there will be trouble in Kashmir. This is happening. But, policies have changed. Trouble in any part of India, lined to Pakistan will result in trouble in Balochistan and Sindh. It has just started. Things are going to get a lot messier and there will be not an inch given of Kashmir.

Look at it from our perspective. You keep pumping your resources, militarily and economically and politically into the Kashmir dispute. Rest of India will grow. We pump in our resources, only economically and politically into Balochistan, there will be no need for 'foreign opinion'. Just like the last time. No UN. No intervention.

This one. Happy?
Capture.JPG

Udhampur terror attack: NIA takes over probe, Pakistani terrorist quizzed; Pak denies link | Zee News

New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Thursday took over the case of yesterday's Udhampur terror strike, with India saying that the attack was aimed at derailing peace in Jammu and Kashmir.

In the Udhampur attack, two heavily-armed terrorists believed to be from Pakistan ambushed a convoy of BSF personnel and opened fire in which two constables and a militant were killed while another terrorist was caught alive in a manner identical to the nabbing of 26/11 attacker Ajmal Kasab.

NIA takes over probe
A team of NIA, a central probe agency created after the 2008 Mumbai attack, headed by Inspector General Sanjeev Kumar Singh, has been camping in Jammu since yesterday and has visited the site of the encounter, official sources said, as per PTI.

A case under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, Arms Act and various sections of Indian Penal Code has been registered against the arrested LeT terrorist Mohammed Naved Yakub, who has claimed that he hailed from Faislabad in Pakistan.

His accomplice, identified by him as Noman alias Momin, was killed in retaliatory firing by BSF.

Naved, who remained composed during the night-long interrogation, told sleuths that he had undergone two training modules--'Daur-e-Aam' and 'Daura-e-Khas' - of Lashker-e-Taiba terror group.

India condemns attack:

On the other hand, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh told Parliament today, “We strongly condemn the attack and the persistent attempts by terrorists from across the border to vitiate the peaceful atmosphere in Jammu and Kashmir”, as per IANS.

Rajnath Singh added that government was committed to combating terrorism with a strong resolve.

India is expected to take up strongly with Islamabad the terror attacks at Udhampur and earlier in Gurdaspur in Punjab, which left seven people dead, when the National Security Advisers of India and Pakistan meet as scheduled later this month.

Pakistan in denial mode

Meanwhile, Pakistan was today in denial mode over assertions from India that the terrorist caught alive in Udhampur yesterday was a Pakistani national and asked New Delhi not to make "accusations" without proof.

Foreign Office Spokesman Qazi Khalilullah said at his weekly briefing that he had seen media reports that "a person has been arrested in India and is being projected as Pakistan national".

"I will not comment on media reports. We expect Indian authorities to share necessary information about him with us to enable verification of his national status," Khalilullah said reacting to statements from India on the Pakistani origins of Mohammed Naved Yakub.

"We have said many times that making immediate accusations on Pakistan is not correct. These things should be based on facts. We expect that whenever Pakistan is being accused of something, it shall be accompanied by concrete evidence," he added.

388161-rocky.jpg

J&K terror attack: Braveheart Rocky saved the day for BSF | Zee News
Jammu/Chandigarh: BSF trooper Rocky emptied his entire magazine containing 40 bullets when two heavily-armed militants attacked the security convoy in Udhampur, saving the day for the force as his ultimate sacrifice safeguarded the lives of 44 unarmed personnel.

The 25-year-old trooper kept the militants engaged as the reinforcement reached the spot only after 20 minutes.

BSF officials said Rocky kept both the militants engaged and did not allow them to lob grenades on the bus full of BSF personnel.

While one militant was killed at the spot, the other was later nabbed.

Rockey's colleague and driver of the bus Shubhendu Roy was also killed in the attack when militant punctured the tyres of the bus to immobilise it and then took targets to hit BSF men present inside in Udhampur district yesterday.

As top BSF officials praised the courage of the trooper, a pall of gloom descended on his nondescript village in Haryana.

Life seems to have come to a standstill in Ramgarh Majra village in Haryana's Yamunanagar district after the news of the attack on a BSF convoy near Udhampur yesterday reached there.

The brave heart's father Preetpal said his son was with the family just two weeks back.

"Little did I no that he will meet this fate," Preetpal told PTI over phone from the village.

He, however, added, "My village and the entire country feels proud that he has laid down his life for the nation's sake".

DSP Bilaspur Subhash Chand, who was present at the house of the martyr at Ramgarh Majra, said Rocky's body was expected to reach the village in the evening.

Giving details of the martyr's family, he said, "Apart from his father Preetpal, Rocky is survived by brother Rohit, younger sister Neha and mother Angrozei Devi."

"While Rohit is also trying to get recruited in the armed forces, Neha is pursuing a nursing course," Chand said.

He said Rocky had joined the force nearly two-and-a-half years back.

Asked if any other member from the family was in the armed forces, the DSP said, "His uncle Ram Swarup was in the defence force."

At the martyr's village, which has about 700-800 voters, people were pouring in to pay their tributes.

"People in the family and other villagers are sad. At the same time they are saluting the martyr for his bravery. Villagers are feeling proud at the supreme sacrifice he has made," Chand said.

PTI

Kashmir will soon be free, I predicted this 5 years ago, after Afghanistan issue is gone, India is in a world of pain.

I predicted this two years ago. India has to resolve Kashmir issue. The denial will only make it more complicated more dangerous, not just for just South Asia but entire world.

Kashmir is an old issue and terrorist attacks on Indian soil isn't a new turn in this story. U need to do better than this to bring Kashmir issue on global radar (on day to day basis).

Kashmir will soon be free, I predicted this 5 years ago, after Afghanistan issue is gone, India is in a world of pain.
Bet I will reply on the same thread after 5 years , the situation will remain same. After 5 years or throughout the next 5 years you will be still claiming the same as your predecessors have been doing so for the past 60 years.:haha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom